First  Prev  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  Next  Last
Random Facts About Yourself
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 5/13/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


meman887 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

I just found out that I am gay and not gay.


Think the word your looking for, would be "Bisexual." In other words... you like both sexes, but not like there is anything wrong with that mind you.


I'm not gay nor am I bisexual. Gosh, what is wrong with you people these days?!


Well you were the one to state and I quote:

"I just found out that I am gay and not gay"

Trying to deny facts now are we?
Posted 5/13/12

meman887 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


meman887 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

I just found out that I am gay and not gay.


Think the word your looking for, would be "Bisexual." In other words... you like both sexes, but not like there is anything wrong with that mind you.


I'm not gay nor am I bisexual. Gosh, what is wrong with you people these days?!


Well you were the one to state and I quote:

"I just found out that I am gay and not gay"

Trying to deny facts now are we?


How can I deny it when I don't have a gender?
Posted 5/13/12
My erection! Co-comiiii------














































































































That felt better.
Posted 5/13/12
i like makeup
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/13/12
Costco Food Court are selling these new chicken pesto sandwiches that are DELICIOUS.

Om nom nom
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/13/12
Im scared of the dark. I have like 23 different night lights. My favorite one is blue and it's shaped like a mushroom. ^-^
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/13/12

PinkLollipopGirl wrote:

Im scared of the dark. I have like 23 different night lights. My favorite one is blue and it's shaped like a mushroom. ^-^


You should go easy on the night lights. There have been studies linking frequent night light use to increased eyesight degeneration. Even cancer is more common in people who use night lights because they disrupt sleep and therefore melatonin production in the body. Melatonin has been found to decrease cancer development and growth in the body.
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/13/12
... Ooh La La you sound sooooooo smart!
When ever I need answers, I now know who I should ask.
20044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / tennessee
Offline
Posted 5/13/12
i sometimes fall asleep with make up on
27127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Stuttgart, Germany
Offline
Posted 5/14/12
Am about to go through Basic Training and I haven't a clue how to run.
Posted 5/14/12
My final exam of the term is tomorrow and I haven't done a single bit of revision for it yet.
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / World Wide Web
Offline
Posted 5/14/12
1. I hate onions.
2. I dry heave every time I hear a specific word (not gonna say which).
3. My father taught me fencing, archery and kung fu when I was child without telling anyone, not even my mom.
4. I was born into a trilingual family
5. I love darkness and the night
6. I witnessed my father and both grandfathers die.
7. Ever since I was a child I’ve been afraid of pigs.
8. I have trust issues; I don’t trust authorities, the mailman, cars…
9. I am Androgynous.
10. I have an explosive temper.
Posted 5/14/12

Winterfells wrote:

Melatonin has been found to decrease cancer development and growth in the body.


Does it decrease the growth of the penis during erections as well?
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/14/12

underlock wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

Melatonin has been found to decrease cancer development and growth in the body.


Does it decrease the growth of the penis during erections as well?


Haha, I'm not sure. One of the functions of melatonin is that it regulates the body's "biological clock." Helps animals and humans know when to sleep and wake up, and anything seasonal. Sex drive is a seasonal thing for a lot of animals so maybe.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/14/12 , edited 5/14/12
Fun Facts:
1) I take off my pants a lot. My friend takes off her shirt a lot. Therefore together we create a full naked body.
2) I'm still scared that wolves are gonna come out from under my bed and eat me.
3) My cat is my protector. If she's not sleeping on my bed and I'm home alone I freak out.
4) I have a hidden file of hentai on my laptop which is at Fry's Electronics being fixed because my Touch Pad broke. Hope they don't find it.
5) I have a hidden box of toys and I don't mean children's toys. Can you guess where they are?
First  Prev  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.