First  Prev  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  Next  Last
Random Facts About Yourself
Posted 5/16/12 , edited 5/16/12
1) I don't smoke and I really hate people smoking around me.
2) I am allergic to shellfish.
3) Beef and lamb are my favourite meat.
4) I was part of a TaeKwonDo club between the ages 17 and 19.
5) I have two younger siblings who are also members of crunchyroll.
34672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / District of Colombia
Offline
Posted 5/16/12
The less important the fact, the likelier I am to retain it.
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/12
So, I am too egoistic at job interviews. I went for one today and my friend was cringing as I described how I tooted my own horn.

And apparently my personality test results were not what they wanted. They prefer meek doves to domineering eagles. What can I say, it's their loss if they don't hire me.
Posted 5/17/12
I'm such an awesome person.
4528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/17/12 , edited 5/17/12
I love the smell of cut grass.
Im a mild perfectionist.
Its severely hard for me to get angry.
Im Lazy at times, but when I'm motivated, and pursuing something I don't quit till i accomplish my goal.
Posted 5/17/12
No me gusta los palabras con colores.
9512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Imaginary World o...
Offline
Posted 5/17/12
1. I dispiese the Human race(nothing new there)<-<
2. Hate drama.
3. Kids who think their big and bad without their backup.
4. Animal lover.
5. Watch the most oddest animes, but I'm not alone.
6. Have a secret boyfriend<3
7. Don't like hanging out with girls but will if their my bestfriends.
8. Too much church.
9. Love Anime!
10. Luv Asians.
46506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M & F / The Butth...
Offline
Posted 5/17/12
1) Can consume large amounts of chocolate without any negative affects.
2) Tolerates hot weather well.
3) Completely intolerant of cold weather, and always needs to wear warm clothing even in the summer due to A/C in public places.
4) I'm a nudist.
5) Is single because I fear being tied down and not able to spontaneously relocate if I feel the need to.
4528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/17/12

Tri-BorgDog wrote:

1. I dispiese the Human race(nothing new there)<-<
2. Hate drama.
3. Kids who think their big and bad without their backup.
4. Animal lover.
5. Watch the most oddest animes, but I'm not alone.
6. Have a secret boyfriend<3
7. Don't like hanging out with girls but will if their my bestfriends.
8. Too much church.
9. Love Anime!
10. Luv Asians.


haha. I actually don't like hanging out with guys. To this day I only have 1 male friend i associate with.. the rest of my associates and friends are all females lol.
9512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Imaginary World o...
Offline
Posted 5/17/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:


Tri-BorgDog wrote:

1. I dispiese the Human race(nothing new there)<-<
2. Hate drama.
3. Kids who think their big and bad without their backup.
4. Animal lover.
5. Watch the most oddest animes, but I'm not alone.
6. Have a secret boyfriend<3
7. Don't like hanging out with girls but will if their my bestfriends.
8. Too much church.
9. Love Anime!
10. Luv Asians.


haha. I actually don't like hanging out with guys. To this day I only have 1 male friend i associate with.. the rest of my associates and friends are all females lol.


That's deep my brother, but I understand, it's only some girls I hang with, not stuck-ups.
4528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/17/12

Tri-BorgDog wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:


Tri-BorgDog wrote:

1. I dispiese the Human race(nothing new there)<-<
2. Hate drama.
3. Kids who think their big and bad without their backup.
4. Animal lover.
5. Watch the most oddest animes, but I'm not alone.
6. Have a secret boyfriend<3
7. Don't like hanging out with girls but will if their my bestfriends.
8. Too much church.
9. Love Anime!
10. Luv Asians.


haha. I actually don't like hanging out with guys. To this day I only have 1 male friend i associate with.. the rest of my associates and friends are all females lol.


That's deep my brother, but I understand, it's only some girls I hang with, not stuck-ups.


Its not that I want to surround myself with girls, or anything of the sort. Its, I don't really get along with guys too well, you know? I mean im a very funny person and likeable person, but I just never find myself having male friends, if any.
9512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Imaginary World o...
Offline
Posted 5/17/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:


Tri-BorgDog wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:


Tri-BorgDog wrote:

1. I dispiese the Human race(nothing new there)<-<
2. Hate drama.
3. Kids who think their big and bad without their backup.
4. Animal lover.
5. Watch the most oddest animes, but I'm not alone.
6. Have a secret boyfriend<3
7. Don't like hanging out with girls but will if their my bestfriends.
8. Too much church.
9. Love Anime!
10. Luv Asians.


haha. I actually don't like hanging out with guys. To this day I only have 1 male friend i associate with.. the rest of my associates and friends are all females lol.


That's deep my brother, but I understand, it's only some girls I hang with, not stuck-ups.


Its not that I want to surround myself with girls, or anything of the sort. Its, I don't really get along with guys too well, you know? I mean im a very funny person and likeable person, but I just never find myself having male friends, if any.


Yeah I understand. I know what you mean, you have people around you that like your personality and except you for you. Not that anybodies being mean, but I guess thy don't get it.
4528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/17/12

Tri-BorgDog wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:


Tri-BorgDog wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:


Tri-BorgDog wrote:

1. I dispiese the Human race(nothing new there)<-<
2. Hate drama.
3. Kids who think their big and bad without their backup.
4. Animal lover.
5. Watch the most oddest animes, but I'm not alone.
6. Have a secret boyfriend<3
7. Don't like hanging out with girls but will if their my bestfriends.
8. Too much church.
9. Love Anime!
10. Luv Asians.


haha. I actually don't like hanging out with guys. To this day I only have 1 male friend i associate with.. the rest of my associates and friends are all females lol.


That's deep my brother, but I understand, it's only some girls I hang with, not stuck-ups.


Its not that I want to surround myself with girls, or anything of the sort. Its, I don't really get along with guys too well, you know? I mean im a very funny person and likeable person, but I just never find myself having male friends, if any.


Yeah I understand. I know what you mean, you have people around you that like your personality and except you for you. Not that anybodies being mean, but I guess thy don't get it.


Im guessing its a minor case of Androphobia from me having a rough history with males. With girls, I can be myself, most girls are usually honest, I can talk to them about things I can't really talk about with most guys, and over all I just feel more comfortable in the company of women. The weird thing though, a lot of girls usually favor male friends than female, from what I hear girls tend to be 2 faced and drama queens and often back stab. So it works out perfectly haha.
Posted 5/17/12
Worked my butt off today and barely had time to eat lunch or dinner. Sipping on an almond butter and chocolate shake (alcoholic--- yes) for a midnight snack before I go to bed.
25944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/17/12
First  Prev  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.