First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply create your animal!!
beast
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / to where I am now...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

BlueFox56 wrote:


alfea wrote:


BlueFox56 wrote:


alfea wrote:

Username: Alfea
Name of character: Miko
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Healing, Singing, Control water and ice, physical strength, dark power (a little)
History: Still baby when she was left in the forest and was raised by other foxes
Position (first check if the spot is available):Water clan and Elemental
Your stage's pic: (just the stage not the girl)
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
pic.:
(optional)
what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: When I was playing in the forest, I found her wounded and treated her and became her pet
pet's abilities: Sense an enemy coming, make something out of nothing (for battles), my sword
pet's name: Mishka


redo yours after you read the 1st post AGAIN!!! (battle stage is NOT the backround its your PERSON!!)


Username: Alfea
Name of character: Miko
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Healing, Singing, Control water and ice, physical strength, dark power (a little)
History: Still baby when she was left in the forest and was raised by other foxes
Position (first check if the spot is available):Water clan and Elemental
Your stage's pic: (look like a little kid but very powerful)
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
pic.:
(optional)
what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: When I was playing in the forest, I found her wounded and treated her and became her pet
pet's abilities: Sense an enemy coming, make something out of nothing (for battles), my sword
pet's name: Mishka



check the post 1 more time (i put an example) AND YOUR PERSON HAS TO BE A ANIMAL!!! not half animal but FULL animal) srry if i got angry...


Username: Alfea
Name of character: Miko
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Healing, Singing, Control water and ice, physical strength, dark power (a little)
History: Still baby when she was left in the forest and was raised by other foxes
Position (first check if the spot is available):Water clan and Elemental
Your stage's pic:
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
pic.:
(optional)
what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: When I was playing in the forest, I found her wounded and treated her and became her pet
pet's abilities: Sense an enemy coming, make something out of nothing (for battles), my sword
pet's name: Mishka
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

alfea wrote:


BlueFox56 wrote:


alfea wrote:


BlueFox56 wrote:


alfea wrote:

Username: Alfea
Name of character: Miko
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Healing, Singing, Control water and ice, physical strength, dark power (a little)
History: Still baby when she was left in the forest and was raised by other foxes
Position (first check if the spot is available):Water clan and Elemental
Your stage's pic: (just the stage not the girl)
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
pic.:
(optional)
what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: When I was playing in the forest, I found her wounded and treated her and became her pet
pet's abilities: Sense an enemy coming, make something out of nothing (for battles), my sword
pet's name: Mishka


redo yours after you read the 1st post AGAIN!!! (battle stage is NOT the backround its your PERSON!!)


Username: Alfea
Name of character: Miko
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Healing, Singing, Control water and ice, physical strength, dark power (a little)
History: Still baby when she was left in the forest and was raised by other foxes
Position (first check if the spot is available):Water clan and Elemental
Your stage's pic: (look like a little kid but very powerful)
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
pic.:
(optional)
what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: When I was playing in the forest, I found her wounded and treated her and became her pet
pet's abilities: Sense an enemy coming, make something out of nothing (for battles), my sword
pet's name: Mishka



check the post 1 more time (i put an example) AND YOUR PERSON HAS TO BE A ANIMAL!!! not half animal but FULL animal) srry if i got angry...


Username: Alfea
Name of character: Miko
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Healing, Singing, Control water and ice, physical strength, dark power (a little)
History: Still baby when she was left in the forest and was raised by other foxes
Position (first check if the spot is available):Water clan and Elemental
Your stage's pic:
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
pic.:
(optional)
what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: When I was playing in the forest, I found her wounded and treated her and became her pet
pet's abilities: Sense an enemy coming, make something out of nothing (for battles), my sword
pet's name: Mishka



everything about you HAS to be animal (even your STAGES) DID YOU READ THE 1ST POST???!!!!
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

ay4u wrote:

Username: ay4u
Name of character: Akane
Animal: Half-Fox
Abilities: energy attacks
History: Was alone until a year ago, so spelling bad :P
Position (first check if the spot is available): fire EDIT : Elemental
Your stage's pic:
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
Doesn't change when fighting much, only looks mad and eyes turn bight red


PET # 1

what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: was with me all my life
pet's abilities: cuteness attack
pet's name: Foxy


PET # 2

what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: was with me all my life
pet's abilities: will cause mental breakdowns
pet's name: Yuki


srry but you have to be full fox (but that can be your human form)
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

ay4u wrote:

Username: ay4u
Name of character: Akane
Animal: Half-Fox
Abilities: energy attacks
History: Was alone until a year ago, so spelling bad :P
Position (first check if the spot is available): fire EDIT : Elemental
Your stage's pic:
(battle stages= when you go demon or something)
Doesn't change when fighting much, only looks mad and eyes turn bight red EDIT : and turns into a fox like foxy but bigger


PET # 1

what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: was with me all my life
pet's abilities: cuteness attack
pet's name: Foxy


PET # 2

what animal is your pet: Fox
pet's history: was with me all my life
pet's abilities: will cause mental breakdowns
pet's name: Yuki


*sigh* that cant be your stage pic, that can be your human pic! (check the 1st post, there a example) srry!
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 1/4/09
Username:WolfKingOfTheHeavens
Name of character:Byyako
Animal:Fox

Abilities:Illusions, possession, and fighting
History:Has lived over a thousand years
Position (first check if the spot is available):Light Alpha Male
Your stage's pic: (very, very small but VERY powerful)
human pic.
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

WolfKingOfTheHeavens wrote:

Username:WolfKingOfTheHeavens
Name of character:Byyako
Animal:Fox

Abilities:Illusions, possession, and fighting
History:Has lived over a thousand years
Position (first check if the spot is available):Light Alpha Male
Your stage's pic: (very, very small but VERY powerful)
(battle stages= when you go demon) (HAS TO BE A ANIMAL!!!!)
human pic.


PERFECT!! XD
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
Username: xCrimsonButterfly
Name of character: Dark Shadow
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Dark Magic, Healing,
History: Wolf Clan Leader But ran away to start a fresh
Position (first check if the spot is available): Leader?
Your demon pic:

Battle stages pic.:

human pic.:

what animal is your pet: Two Kittens?
pet's history: Looks small and cute but is very powerfull
pet's abilities: Buffing, Healing, Hugee damage with claws
pet's name: Mio & Mayu
[Can i put a pet pic?] :
Posted 10/5/08
Wolf nyaa i ment fox haha sorry
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

CrimsonButterflyx wrote:

Username: xCrimsonButterfly
Name of character: Freezepops
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Dark Magic, Healing,
History: Wolf Clan Leader But ran away to start a fresh
Position (first check if the spot is available): Leader?
Your demon pic:

Battle stages pic.:

human pic.:

what animal is your pet: Two Kittens?
pet's history: Looks small and cute but is very powerfull
pet's abilities: Buffing, Healing, Hugee damage with claws
pet's name: Mio & Mayu
[Can i put a pet pic?] :


what clan r you in?
Posted 10/5/08
aha i changed my name to dark shadow, not freezepops and what clan's are there?
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

CrimsonButterflyx wrote:

aha i changed my name to dark shadow, not freezepops and what clan's are there?


fire clan, water clan, earth clan, wind clan, dark clan, light clan actually, just go to front page and scroll down to where it ses fox and click the spoiler alert thing! =3
Posted 10/5/08

BlueFox56 wrote:


CrimsonButterflyx wrote:

aha i changed my name to dark shadow, not freezepops and what clan's are there?


fire clan, water clan, earth clan, wind clan, dark clan, light clan actually, just go to front page and scroll down to where it ses fox and click the spoiler alert thing! =3


dark clan!
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

CrimsonButterflyx wrote:


BlueFox56 wrote:


CrimsonButterflyx wrote:

aha i changed my name to dark shadow, not freezepops and what clan's are there?


fire clan, water clan, earth clan, wind clan, dark clan, light clan actually, just go to front page and scroll down to where it ses fox and click the spoiler alert thing! =3


dark clan!


well, to make this less confusing, plz redo your forum! srry!! =3
Queen of Forest
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

CrimsonButterflyx wrote:

Username: xCrimsonButterfly
Name of character: Dark Shadow
Animal: Fox
Abilities: Dark Magic, Healing,
History: Wolf Clan Leader But ran away to start a fresh
Position (first check if the spot is available): Leader?
Your demon pic:

Battle stages pic.:

human pic.:

what animal is your pet: Two Kittens?
pet's history: Looks small and cute but is very powerfull
pet's abilities: Buffing, Healing, Hugee damage with claws
pet's name: Mio & Mayu
[Can i put a pet pic?] :


ok!! (dark clan right? Your alpha female!!)
Royalty
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/14/08
Username: Natzumi-Gaara
Name of character: DokuLuna
Animal: fox demon
Abilities: mind control can transform into stuff
History: Mess with her and you die
Position (first check if the spot is available): elemental Dark clan!
Your demon pic: (you have to be in animal form NOT human form!!)
(battle stages= when you go demon) (HAS TO BE A ANIMAL!!!!)
pic.: elemental goddess
demon form
death fox
life fox
ice fox
flying fox
erth fox
fire fox
water fox
human pic. (when you turn into human):
(optional)
what animal is your pet: demon wolf pup

pet's history: kind but will kill at will and i didnt find her she found me
pet's abilities: mind control and ddarkness
pet's name: Taku

(ps only u can be legendary? sounds familiar-no acusations though ))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.