First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Membership cardz!
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 10/28/08
Username:
Age:(you dont have to unless you want to)
Part:(like mod. member,etc.)
Pic:

Desigin:( anythin u want acually)
Example! : well i just made this right now so ya..



Members!~ i am soo srry if you hadent got your membership cards lately!~ im soo busy i do it as soon as possible!~
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Username: Soya_Milk
Age: 14
part: Member
Pic:
Design: any....
Posted 9/28/08

Soya_Milk wrote:

Username: Soya_Milk
Age: 14
part: Member
Pic:
Design: any....


im done! tell me whatcha think!:)
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

Username: Soya_Milk
Age: 14
part: Member
Pic:
Design: any....


im done! tell me whatcha think!:)


WOW!! that is so cool! thanks!
Posted 9/28/08

Soya_Milk wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

Username: Soya_Milk
Age: 14
part: Member
Pic:
Design: any....


im done! tell me whatcha think!:)


WOW!! that is so cool! thanks!


No problem!:)
Posted 9/28/08
Username:Winterroselove
Age:(you dont have to unless you want to)11
Part:(like mod. member,etc.)Member
Pic:

Posted 9/28/08

Winterroselove wrote:

Username:Winterroselove
Age:(you dont have to unless you want to)11
Part:(like mod. member,etc.)Member
Pic:



is it ok?

Posted 9/28/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Username:Winterroselove
Age:(you dont have to unless you want to)11
Part:(like mod. member,etc.)Member
Pic:



is it ok?



cool thxs
Posted 9/28/08

Winterroselove wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Username:Winterroselove
Age:(you dont have to unless you want to)11
Part:(like mod. member,etc.)Member
Pic:



is it ok?



cool thxs


no problem!!!
SCD Fan
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Deepest Darkes...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Username: Yakiru
Age: 12
Part: Member
Pic:

Desigin: Cross and any kind! Don't matter
Posted 9/29/08

Yakiru wrote:

Username: Yakiru
Age: 12
Part: Member
Pic:

Desigin: Cross and any kind! Don't matter


ok is it ok?

SCD Fan
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 9/29/08
Username:Shugo_Chara_Amu101
Age:(you dont have to unless you want to) 13~! ^_^
Part:(like mod. member,etc.) Member! ^^
Pic:
Desigin:( anythin u want acually) anything! ^^
SCD Fan
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Deepest Darkes...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


Yakiru wrote:

Username: Yakiru
Age: 12
Part: Member
Pic:

Desigin: Cross and any kind! Don't matter


ok is it ok?



Love it! Thx!

Posted 9/30/08

Yakiru wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


Yakiru wrote:

Username: Yakiru
Age: 12
Part: Member
Pic:

Desigin: Cross and any kind! Don't matter


ok is it ok?



Love it! Thx!



no problem!
Posted 10/3/08

Shugo_Chara_Amu101 wrote:

Username:Shugo_Chara_Amu101
Age:(you dont have to unless you want to) 13~! ^_^
Part:(like mod. member,etc.) Member! ^^
Pic:
Desigin:( anythin u want acually) anything! ^^






is it ok?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.