First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Competition : SOTM
Posted 9/27/08

Here is where you can show off all your siggies and try to make them become the signature of the month! It doesnt matter if you just started (like me lol) just show us what you can do and the rest of the memebrs will vote (:
Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 9/29/08


Something I made awhile ago =3
Member
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

kisstheclouds wrote:



Something I made awhile ago =3


Ooh, that's just awesome, mind if i try the same style? xb.
Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

AsianLucas wrote:


kisstheclouds wrote:



Something I made awhile ago =3


Ooh, that's just awesome, mind if i try the same style? xb.


Sure, go ahead!
Posted 10/5/08
here is stellas... made this one last week. havent use it yet >.<

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
here's mine
Undefined
5628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

Ninnki wrote:

here is stellas... made this one last week. havent use it yet >.<



fudgy this is really good XDDD how did you make it?
Posted 10/18/08

babyface_x wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

here is stellas... made this one last week. havent use it yet >.<



fudgy this is really good XDDD how did you make it?


well i just copped the picture in circles and decorated them... i know it is really hard..!!!
Undefined
5628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Ninnki wrote:


babyface_x wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

here is stellas... made this one last week. havent use it yet >.<



fudgy this is really good XDDD how did you make it?


well i just copped the picture in circles and decorated them... i know it is really hard..!!!


lol awsomeeee (:
Member
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
Here's mine, first signature i got popped up on my laptop 8].
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 12/7/08
how much can you post ne onee-chan?


Member
13963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Onigiri City ,Cru...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

kisstheclouds wrote:



Something I made awhile ago =3


wow thats pretty awesome..
Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

rockman707 wrote:


kisstheclouds wrote:



Something I made awhile ago =3


wow thats pretty awesome..


Thanks =3
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08
First try...



constructive criticism pls! : D
Posted 12/8/08

AsianLucas wrote:

Here's mine, first signature i got popped up on my laptop 8].


Love the colours. (:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.