Post Reply Banner Request
Member
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/30/08
Now you can request a banner if you want too

Please fill out:

What do you want it to say:

Animated~ Yes? No?:

Effects~ Yes? No?:

Scanbar~ Yes? No?:

Whatever else you want added:

Pic:
Moderator
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lalalaland hopin...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
animated:yes
effect:yes (hearts pls)
scanbar:yes (my name:edelma and my username flyangel21)
Moderator
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lalalaland hopin...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
also the banner will be the phillipine flag pls
ily(as a fwend)
Member
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

flyangel21 wrote:

also the banner will be the phillipine flag pls
ily(as a fwend)


can u post a picture of the flag u want i forgot to put down "pic:" when i started the forum sorry
Moderator
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lalalaland hopin...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
k
Member
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

flyangel21 wrote:

animated:yes
effect:yes (hearts pls)
scanbar:yes (my name:edelma and my username flyangel21)


okay they finally fixed it so i can upload ur banner now yay! :lol:
i have 2 so you can choose which one you want if you dont like something on them let me know and ill fix it, or if you don't like either one of them then let me know about it and ill try again

hope you like them


Moderator
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lalalaland hopin...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

thx
i love both of them


IMLYING2U wrote:



flyangel21 wrote:

animated:yes
effect:yes (hearts pls)
scanbar:yes (my name:edelma and my username flyangel21)


okay they finally fixed it so i can upload ur banner now yay! :lol:
i have 2 so you can choose which one you want if you dont like something on them let me know and ill fix it, or if you don't like either one of them then let me know about it and ill try again

hope you like them




You must be logged in to post.