Created by anhoai91
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Episode 25 Rating & Discussions
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/28/08
How did you like the ending of Code Geass?
Screenshots and Summaries available HERE

Member
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
i need to raw instead >.<
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
ok since its my promise to anhoai Ill give anyway.. but Ill be very brief.. as in totally.. but Im telling you its BETTER if you DONT READ THIS.. you wont feel the last episode... ok.. read at your own risk.. oh and this may not be in order accrding to the episode..

Member
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
LELOUCH IS TOO AWESOME....... well he is a tragic hero afterall, yeah code geass will be my most favourite anime forever too.
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

hydeXl wrote:

LELOUCH IS TOO AWESOME....... well he is a tragic hero afterall, yeah code geass will be my most favourite anime forever too.


Knight
13581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
-sigh- The Zero Requiem sure was something.In the end,Lelouch sacrificed himself to reassure everybody that he would never attempt something big-scale like what he did before.I call that heroic of him.

On the other hand,looks like everybody had a happy ending.With Ougi marrying Viletta and everybody related present at their wedding,it was kinda -shrugs- happy?

C.C.I want to believe that guy on the wagon was Lelouch.C.C's not the kind of person who would let Lelouch break his promise to her xDD -crosses fingers-

ROFL.Code Geass is over now.I feel kinda lost T_T
Member
1397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


hydeXl wrote:

LELOUCH IS TOO AWESOME....... well he is a tragic hero afterall, yeah code geass will be my most favourite anime forever too.




a word of warning dont click this if u dont want to be spoiled
White Knight
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11 XD
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

kennethjardin wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


hydeXl wrote:

LELOUCH IS TOO AWESOME....... well he is a tragic hero afterall, yeah code geass will be my most favourite anime forever too.




a word of warning dont click this if u dont want to be spoiled


wait.....is this true!? when i watched the episode they didnt show his face..O.o
anyway HE'S ALIVE!!!!
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

kennethjardin wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


hydeXl wrote:

LELOUCH IS TOO AWESOME....... well he is a tragic hero afterall, yeah code geass will be my most favourite anime forever too.




a word of warning dont click this if u dont want to be spoiled


damn where did you get that?? I just rewatched but it wasnt there.. but yeah CC's eyes moved towards up when she said in the last, right lelouch??
White Knight
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11 XD
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
w8 but something is wrong with the pic....if you watch that part where they show the guy driving...the screen was suppose to go upward not sideways so you can't see the the person driving....but in this pic...
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
really wanna watch the final episode
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

StrawberryJam wrote:

w8 but something is wrong with the pic....if you watch that part where they show the guy driving...the screen was suppose to go upward not sideways so you can't see the the person driving....but in this pic...


yeah I noticed that too.. that's why Im asking where he got that>_< because you know.. it wasnt on TV!!! and both of us watched on realtime >_< or maybe.. its one of those bonus, fan site members get >_<
White Knight
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11 XD
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


StrawberryJam wrote:

w8 but something is wrong with the pic....if you watch that part where they show the guy driving...the screen was suppose to go upward not sideways so you can't see the the person driving....but in this pic...


yeah I noticed that too.. that's why Im asking where he got that>_< because you know.. it wasnt on TV!!! and both of us watched on realtime >_< or maybe.. its one of those bonus, fan site members get >_<


maybe it's fanmade..? but the quality is too good to be fanmade...

Member
1397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08
well the things is.a friend gave this picture.and he says its not fake guys.btw just wait for the subs to come out.
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

kennethjardin wrote:

well the things is.a friend gave this picture.and well its not fake guys.just wait for the subs to come out.


well I hope its not ^_^ I think.. that's one of those bonus things that they gave.. I mean there's an official fan site where you register, and they give you extra infos >_< ugh.. I was too dumb I forgot to register there.. damn.. what was my tears for TT__TT lols..

well glad he's alive and brb for 30 min >_< oh and I hope the subs stick to the TV.. I mean I hope they wont put that clip >_< just for fun ^_^ byee~

btw thanks for the info ^_^

"people who may kill are only those who are prepared to be killed..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.