help me make a fanfic ..........
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
minna ....... please help me ..... i need to write a fanfic .............. i dunhav any idea what it's gonna be about ...... pls post here your ideas.......
Posted 1/4/09

joanna_patricia wrote:

minna ....... please help me ..... i need to write a fanfic .............. i dunhav any idea what it's gonna be about ...... pls post here your ideas.......


Do you still plan to write a Fanfiction of GA? If you want, i can help you out! ^-^
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

jasmint94 wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

minna ....... please help me ..... i need to write a fanfic .............. i dunhav any idea what it's gonna be about ...... pls post here your ideas.......


Do you still plan to write a Fanfiction of GA? If you want, i can help you out! ^-^


yeh but only during weekends...........thx
Posted 1/5/09

joanna_patricia wrote:


jasmint94 wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

minna ....... please help me ..... i need to write a fanfic .............. i dunhav any idea what it's gonna be about ...... pls post here your ideas.......


Do you still plan to write a Fanfiction of GA? If you want, i can help you out! ^-^


yeh but only during weekends...........thx


Sure. I should most probably be free. So, currently, do you have any ideas on what you want to write about?
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

jasmint94 wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:


jasmint94 wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

minna ....... please help me ..... i need to write a fanfic .............. i dunhav any idea what it's gonna be about ...... pls post here your ideas.......


Do you still plan to write a Fanfiction of GA? If you want, i can help you out! ^-^


yeh but only during weekends...........thx


Sure. I should most probably be free. So, currently, do you have any ideas on what you want to write about?


school love life ........ MikanxNatsume with a little RukaxMikan ... but then Ruka realizes he likes<like-like> Hotaru.......... something like that.............
Posted 1/5/09
Hmm...so it's mainly about the love story revolving around Mika, Natsume, ruka and hotaru? And, Are you online? Your states says you're offline.
Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09


TIP:(Hope it helps)
If you don't know how to write fan fictions in a not-so-boring-way so people would take interest in reading it from start to end, I suggest you read G.A. fanfics on fanfiction.net and try to get pointers on how they made it by reading interesting ones. I'm doing the same right now because I plan to make fanfics about G.A., too!!!

Good Luck!!!

Tell me if you made one because I love reading fanfics...

Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

yumikikoharu wrote:



TIP:(Hope it helps)
If you don't know how to write fan fictions in a not-so-boring-way so people would take interest in reading it from start to end, I suggest you read G.A. fanfics on fanfiction.net and try to get pointers on how they made it by reading interesting ones. I'm doing the same right now because I plan to make fanfics about G.A., too!!!

Good Luck!!!

Tell me if you made one because I love reading fanfics...



thanx a lotss for the tips! ............. yeh i read fanfics there almost everyday ..............
Posted 2/3/09

joanna_patricia wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:



TIP:(Hope it helps)
If you don't know how to write fan fictions in a not-so-boring-way so people would take interest in reading it from start to end, I suggest you read G.A. fanfics on fanfiction.net and try to get pointers on how they made it by reading interesting ones. I'm doing the same right now because I plan to make fanfics about G.A., too!!!

Good Luck!!!

Tell me if you made one because I love reading fanfics...



thanx a lotss for the tips! ............. yeh i read fanfics there almost everyday ..............


Have you read my fanfic? Maybe it will help ^^

Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/3/09


Also if you don't have an idea for a story, look for inspiration and use your heart and mind and lots of imagination. For example, I listen a lot to music and story ideas just come to my mind(depending on the beat of the song. if its fast, I think of action scenes, if it's sad, it would be drama.). I hope I helped. I don't know if this will work for you but try to find other ways if it doesn't.

Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

powerpuffgirls-z wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:



TIP:(Hope it helps)
If you don't know how to write fan fictions in a not-so-boring-way so people would take interest in reading it from start to end, I suggest you read G.A. fanfics on fanfiction.net and try to get pointers on how they made it by reading interesting ones. I'm doing the same right now because I plan to make fanfics about G.A., too!!!

Good Luck!!!

Tell me if you made one because I love reading fanfics...



thanx a lotss for the tips! ............. yeh i read fanfics there almost everyday ..............


Have you read my fanfic? Maybe it will help ^^



of course .......... i think i can get more ideas for it! ................

Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

yumikikoharu wrote:



Also if you don't have an idea for a story, look for inspiration and use your heart and mind and lots of imagination. For example, I listen a lot to music and story ideas just come to my mind(depending on the beat of the song. if its fast, I think of action scenes, if it's sad, it would be drama.). I hope I helped. I don't know if this will work for you but try to find other ways if it doesn't.



thanx soo much! .............. you helped me with techniques ............ thanx again ..........

Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

joanna_patricia wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:



Also if you don't have an idea for a story, look for inspiration and use your heart and mind and lots of imagination. For example, I listen a lot to music and story ideas just come to my mind(depending on the beat of the song. if its fast, I think of action scenes, if it's sad, it would be drama.). I hope I helped. I don't know if this will work for you but try to find other ways if it doesn't.



thanx soo much! .............. you helped me with techniques ............ thanx again ..........



No problem. I think you could also ask this user for help: Orange_Sorbet or bea-chan_narutolover since they're both fanfic writers and they're very good at it.
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

yumikikoharu wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:



Also if you don't have an idea for a story, look for inspiration and use your heart and mind and lots of imagination. For example, I listen a lot to music and story ideas just come to my mind(depending on the beat of the song. if its fast, I think of action scenes, if it's sad, it would be drama.). I hope I helped. I don't know if this will work for you but try to find other ways if it doesn't.



thanx soo much! .............. you helped me with techniques ............ thanx again ..........



No problem. I think you could also ask this user for help: Orange_Sorbet or bea-chan_narutolover since they're both fanfic writers and they're very good at it.


okeess ........... thanx a lotss again!
You must be logged in to post.