First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
This should keep us all thinking.
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Th3holyon3 wrote:

Horrible music. Christianity. God. Chalk.

I want my 5 minutes of my life back.



dont worry you will have it back in hell if you think like that.
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
sry no imaginary friends for me u can keep the book of fairy tales .
the bible is just stories from other religions that came before it.
Posted 9/27/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Lawlia wrote:

Come on... does the internet really need more religion/faith debates? =/

I wish people could talk about this without getting nasty.

<_< i am naturally aggressive towards religion because of the many hours i have spent standing at my door and pretending to be interested when people try and convert me

Why don't you just slam the door on their face?
I hate when people go around trying to convert others.

Im afraid i will be deemed possessed and i will be take captive and tortured with Kinky sex toys...
Im fine wiff BDSM...but not for this kinda shit

Then tell them you're (insert some other religion) and pretend to try and convert them. Remember not to tell them you're an atheist, if you are. My doctor would not shut the fuck up about how great Christianity is and why I should start believing after I told her I didn't believe in any god(s).
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / o.o;;
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:

Horrible music. Christianity. God. Chalk.

I want my 5 minutes of my life back.



dont worry you will have it back in hell if you think like that.


Touche.

Enlighten me.

What DO you guys do in heaven? Sleep? Pray? I never gotten an answer from anybody.
Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


AyumiChanz wrote:

why would i believe in a god that enslaves his creations, wanting them to worship him,so vain,and even threatens us to go to 'hell' if we don't! why would he have to make commandments? he would've made us perfectly with accordance to his preferences! specifically people who do nothing except doing exactly what he wants us to! just like a robot!|| i'm an iglesia ni cristo,yet and atheist, i'm male and i grow long hair,and one day,i went to church,and a deacon told me to cut my hair!!! so...wtf???


ok one you must have copy pasted that. and Have you read the thing about slaves. its prettylong so let me sum it up.

According to the Bible, the worldwide flood had concluded and there were only 8 humans alive on earth: Noah, his wife, their six sons and daughters in law. Noah's son Ham had seen "the nakedness of his father." So, Noah laid a curse -- not on Ham, who was guilty of some type of indiscretion. The sin was transferred to Noah's grandson Canaan.


>Genesis 9:25-27:

"Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He also said,'Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japeth live in the tents of Shem and may Canaan be his slave'. "

Christians traditionally believed that Canaan had settled in Africa. The dark skin of Africans became associated with this "curse of Ham." Thus slavery of Africans became religiously justifiable. Author Anthony Pagden wrote: "This reading of the Book of Genesis merged easily into a medieval iconographic tradition in which devils were always depicted as black.

ok im getting tired i can go on if you'd like but you better be willing to read for like a few hours.


If you knew that, then why are you trying to tell me this?

Posted 9/27/08

Th3holyon3 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:

Horrible music. Christianity. God. Chalk.

I want my 5 minutes of my life back.



dont worry you will have it back in hell if you think like that.


Touche.

Enlighten me.

What DO you guys do in heaven? Sleep? Pray? I never gotten an answer from anybody.


Hell doesn't have people like kenshin. Got it, Th3holyon3? It's safe to go.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
cool video
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

I don't call this a true act of faith... I've heard of people dying for their religious beliefs and God didn't intervene.


Thats because a greater life is waiting. why would He hold you back from your gift of enternal life. saving a baby from a car is like throwing God a dirty rag. God has everything planned out .
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / o.o;;
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:

Horrible music. Christianity. God. Chalk.

I want my 5 minutes of my life back.



dont worry you will have it back in hell if you think like that.


Touche.

Enlighten me.

What DO you guys do in heaven? Sleep? Pray? I never gotten an answer from anybody.


Hell doesn't have people like kenshin. Got it, Th3holyon3? It's safe to go.


No I'm not trying to be mean or insulting. I'm just really curious. It sounds like Kenshin knows a thing or two about the bible since he's spitting quotes one after another. What do you guys do in heaven? What is salvation?

From what I learnt, Hell => Sin. Sin=> Drinking, Lust, Gluttony. Therefore, Hell => Drunk Ppl, Prostitutes, and Fried Chicken. That's not really a horrible place imo. It's a bit warm, yes, but it's better than nothing.
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

AyumiChanz wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


AyumiChanz wrote:

why would i believe in a god that enslaves his creations, wanting them to worship him,so vain,and even threatens us to go to 'hell' if we don't! why would he have to make commandments? he would've made us perfectly with accordance to his preferences! specifically people who do nothing except doing exactly what he wants us to! just like a robot!|| i'm an iglesia ni cristo,yet and atheist, i'm male and i grow long hair,and one day,i went to church,and a deacon told me to cut my hair!!! so...wtf???


ok one you must have copy pasted that. and Have you read the thing about slaves. its prettylong so let me sum it up.

According to the Bible, the worldwide flood had concluded and there were only 8 humans alive on earth: Noah, his wife, their six sons and daughters in law. Noah's son Ham had seen "the nakedness of his father." So, Noah laid a curse -- not on Ham, who was guilty of some type of indiscretion. The sin was transferred to Noah's grandson Canaan.


>Genesis 9:25-27:

"Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He also said,'Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japeth live in the tents of Shem and may Canaan be his slave'. "

Christians traditionally believed that Canaan had settled in Africa. The dark skin of Africans became associated with this "curse of Ham." Thus slavery of Africans became religiously justifiable. Author Anthony Pagden wrote: "This reading of the Book of Genesis merged easily into a medieval iconographic tradition in which devils were always depicted as black.

ok im getting tired i can go on if you'd like but you better be willing to read for like a few hours.


If you knew that, then why are you trying to tell me this?



As a christian i am suppoused to spread the word of God. You can laugh all you want but Im the one with the true faith that puts love in my heart.

Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


AyumiChanz wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


AyumiChanz wrote:

why would i believe in a god that enslaves his creations, wanting them to worship him,so vain,and even threatens us to go to 'hell' if we don't! why would he have to make commandments? he would've made us perfectly with accordance to his preferences! specifically people who do nothing except doing exactly what he wants us to! just like a robot!|| i'm an iglesia ni cristo,yet and atheist, i'm male and i grow long hair,and one day,i went to church,and a deacon told me to cut my hair!!! so...wtf???


ok one you must have copy pasted that. and Have you read the thing about slaves. its prettylong so let me sum it up.

According to the Bible, the worldwide flood had concluded and there were only 8 humans alive on earth: Noah, his wife, their six sons and daughters in law. Noah's son Ham had seen "the nakedness of his father." So, Noah laid a curse -- not on Ham, who was guilty of some type of indiscretion. The sin was transferred to Noah's grandson Canaan.


>Genesis 9:25-27:

"Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He also said,'Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japeth live in the tents of Shem and may Canaan be his slave'. "

Christians traditionally believed that Canaan had settled in Africa. The dark skin of Africans became associated with this "curse of Ham." Thus slavery of Africans became religiously justifiable. Author Anthony Pagden wrote: "This reading of the Book of Genesis merged easily into a medieval iconographic tradition in which devils were always depicted as black.

ok im getting tired i can go on if you'd like but you better be willing to read for like a few hours.


If you knew that, then why are you trying to tell me this?



As a christian i am suppoused to spread the word of God. You can laugh all you want but Im the one with the true faith that puts love in my heart.



As a human, i could really care less what you lecture on about, but i have no right to insult what you believe in or not so let's just leave it at that
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Th3holyon3 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:

Horrible music. Christianity. God. Chalk.

I want my 5 minutes of my life back.



dont worry you will have it back in hell if you think like that.


Touche.

Enlighten me.

What DO you guys do in heaven? Sleep? Pray? I never gotten an answer from anybody.


its a whole other life waiting for us with streets of Gold and our loved ones who have taken Christ in there heart. Life in heaven is peace "perfect life"
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

AyumiChanz wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


AyumiChanz wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


AyumiChanz wrote:

why would i believe in a god that enslaves his creations, wanting them to worship him,so vain,and even threatens us to go to 'hell' if we don't! why would he have to make commandments? he would've made us perfectly with accordance to his preferences! specifically people who do nothing except doing exactly what he wants us to! just like a robot!|| i'm an iglesia ni cristo,yet and atheist, i'm male and i grow long hair,and one day,i went to church,and a deacon told me to cut my hair!!! so...wtf???


ok one you must have copy pasted that. and Have you read the thing about slaves. its prettylong so let me sum it up.

According to the Bible, the worldwide flood had concluded and there were only 8 humans alive on earth: Noah, his wife, their six sons and daughters in law. Noah's son Ham had seen "the nakedness of his father." So, Noah laid a curse -- not on Ham, who was guilty of some type of indiscretion. The sin was transferred to Noah's grandson Canaan.


>Genesis 9:25-27:

"Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He also said,'Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japeth live in the tents of Shem and may Canaan be his slave'. "

Christians traditionally believed that Canaan had settled in Africa. The dark skin of Africans became associated with this "curse of Ham." Thus slavery of Africans became religiously justifiable. Author Anthony Pagden wrote: "This reading of the Book of Genesis merged easily into a medieval iconographic tradition in which devils were always depicted as black.

ok im getting tired i can go on if you'd like but you better be willing to read for like a few hours.


If you knew that, then why are you trying to tell me this?



As a christian i am suppoused to spread the word of God. You can laugh all you want but Im the one with the true faith that puts love in my heart.



As a human, i could really care less what you lecture on about, but i have no right to insult what you believe in or not so let's just leave it at that


well at least you are going to be mature about. I can not force you to listen so do as you please

12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:

Horrible music. Christianity. God. Chalk.

I want my 5 minutes of my life back.



dont worry you will have it back in hell if you think like that.


Touche.

Enlighten me.

What DO you guys do in heaven? Sleep? Pray? I never gotten an answer from anybody.


Hell doesn't have people like kenshin. Got it, Th3holyon3? It's safe to go.


Your right hell doesnt have a place for me....but Heaven does.
Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

I don't call this a true act of faith... I've heard of people dying for their religious beliefs and God didn't intervene.


Thats because a greater life is waiting. why would He hold you back from your gift of enternal life. saving a baby from a car is like throwing God a dirty rag. God has everything planned out .


Believe that all you want I'm not going to dig into this subject and make you question your faith. If I was to give my life to God and die for a trivial reason that would be very selfish of me since I already live a wonderful life and my death would effect many of those arounds me more then I would like it to. Tell me what is a greater life to you? Do you live life in misery and pain or something?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.