First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
This should keep us all thinking.
Posted 9/27/08
Im catholic but this sounds like so much bull shit. And a class of 300 people? wow..
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

well my mother died when i was 12 right in front of me. she was always a good Christian. She was the nicest person ever i still have not met a better person. I saw that she lived the happiest life even though it was not long. i know i will see her again in Heaven and give her a hug. I am always looking towards that day.


wow fool i don give a shit bout ur personal life but thanks 4 sharing, theres so much people in this world whose gone thro worse tragedies then u and they still dont believe in god blindly


there eyes are open but they wont listen. if they only knew all about it. there is so much but ppl dont want to listen everything in the bible is true, nothing was left out. there has been over 20,000 hand written bibles dug up dateing far back and they all say the same thing. The Romans that were christians would gather the greatest minds that lived back then. these ppl would study one book from the bible. the would study for years and would have it memorized. the bible is word for word. everything is true. ppl just dont take the time to listen. you forget that there are ppl that have nothing and still believe in God. Jesus went through the worst torture to die for our sins and every sin that would be made. He loved us.

John 4:9-10"We love Him because He first loved us."


r u absolutely sure? i can show u how full of shit the bible is but thats really not worth my effort. the bible can b perceived in many different ways. and you forget there are people that have nothign and still DON'T believe in god. Jesus did not experience the worst form of torture unfortunately u know nothing of this world we live in. u r one very gullible person i bet i could convince u im the son of a God if i really wanted to. why the fuck should jesus die for our sins? should he eat for us too?
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Soulcallibar wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Soulcallibar wrote:

I stopped believing in Christianity the moment I heard you'd go to hell for not worshiping this 'god'.


so why would stop if you heard that? you heard about his son you know he perform miricals. worshiping good is not hard at all.


Uh, I haven't ever seen Jesus in my life. I don't know if his miracles are real or fake.


you see that is why faith exist. it was easy to believe for ppl back then that saw him. but as time goes by we must be strong and believe in God. to show love and do as he says. That comment you made can go into alot of detail but its getting late so i will be on tommorw night if anyone wishes to continue.
Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

Hold on a second..... in that video, there was the boy and the professor not breaking the chalk right? Well if he was a new proffesor before, then people who are Chrisitians would have stood up when he asked everyone "do they believe in God" and the chalk would have broken right? So what was the difference between the boy and all the other Christians who stood up?


no one has ever showed such faith after something like a man that was famous for what he did. the boy was the first ever to show he mas not a hypocrite but a true christian.

wait....how do you know no one else besides that boy stood up? I mean he probably had other people in his earlier terms who've stood up who knew about what he would do but still believed in God, but alas the chalk did break....
Posted 9/27/08

Th3holyon3 wrote:

Horrible music. Christianity. God. Chalk.

I want my 5 minutes of my life back.


We owe it to him to waste 5 minutes of our lives...he wastes every Sunday...for that i respect him

12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

well my mother died when i was 12 right in front of me. she was always a good Christian. She was the nicest person ever i still have not met a better person. I saw that she lived the happiest life even though it was not long. i know i will see her again in Heaven and give her a hug. I am always looking towards that day.


wow fool i don give a shit bout ur personal life but thanks 4 sharing, theres so much people in this world whose gone thro worse tragedies then u and they still dont believe in god blindly


there eyes are open but they wont listen. if they only knew all about it. there is so much but ppl dont want to listen everything in the bible is true, nothing was left out. there has been over 20,000 hand written bibles dug up dateing far back and they all say the same thing. The Romans that were christians would gather the greatest minds that lived back then. these ppl would study one book from the bible. the would study for years and would have it memorized. the bible is word for word. everything is true. ppl just dont take the time to listen. you forget that there are ppl that have nothing and still believe in God. Jesus went through the worst torture to die for our sins and every sin that would be made. He loved us.

John 4:9-10"We love Him because He first loved us."


r u absolutely sure? i can show u how full of shit the bible is but thats really not worth my effort. the bible can b perceived in many different ways. and you forget there are people that have nothign and still DON'T believe in god. Jesus did not experience the worst form of torture unfortunately u know nothing of this world we live in. u r one very gullible person i bet i could convince u im the son of a God if i really wanted to. why the fuck should jesus die for our sins? should he eat for us too?


lol i laugh at that because i have beaten this exact comment before. it is late i will cotinue tommorw. its going to e a whole lot of stuff for everyone to read now. Nite!
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

well my mother died when i was 12 right in front of me. she was always a good Christian. She was the nicest person ever i still have not met a better person. I saw that she lived the happiest life even though it was not long. i know i will see her again in Heaven and give her a hug. I am always looking towards that day.


wow fool i don give a shit bout ur personal life but thanks 4 sharing, theres so much people in this world whose gone thro worse tragedies then u and they still dont believe in god blindly


there eyes are open but they wont listen. if they only knew all about it. there is so much but ppl dont want to listen everything in the bible is true, nothing was left out. there has been over 20,000 hand written bibles dug up dateing far back and they all say the same thing. The Romans that were christians would gather the greatest minds that lived back then. these ppl would study one book from the bible. the would study for years and would have it memorized. the bible is word for word. everything is true. ppl just dont take the time to listen. you forget that there are ppl that have nothing and still believe in God. Jesus went through the worst torture to die for our sins and every sin that would be made. He loved us.

John 4:9-10"We love Him because He first loved us."


r u absolutely sure? i can show u how full of shit the bible is but thats really not worth my effort. the bible can b perceived in many different ways. and you forget there are people that have nothign and still DON'T believe in god. Jesus did not experience the worst form of torture unfortunately u know nothing of this world we live in. u r one very gullible person i bet i could convince u im the son of a God if i really wanted to. why the fuck should jesus die for our sins? should he eat for us too?


lol i laugh at that because i have beaten this exact comment before. it is late i will cotinue tommorw. its going to e a whole lot of stuff for everyone to read now. Nite!


lol i laugh at that cause u r pretty much admitting defeat beat it then lol im willing to take responsibility for my sins, why the fuck would u have jesus die for our sins? you're displaying behavior called "avoidance" go ahead and ask your chuch for some answers tomarrow i understand. u clearly dont know the words of God

who are we, where do we come from, where are we going, what should we do. w/o these 4 questions answered many people's lives are meaningless. and many people just avoid these questions and they want these answers made for them, you're only having Jesus answer the questions for u

12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

Hold on a second..... in that video, there was the boy and the professor not breaking the chalk right? Well if he was a new proffesor before, then people who are Chrisitians would have stood up when he asked everyone "do they believe in God" and the chalk would have broken right? So what was the difference between the boy and all the other Christians who stood up?


no one has ever showed such faith after something like a man that was famous for what he did. the boy was the first ever to show he mas not a hypocrite but a true christian.

wait....how do you know no one else besides that boy stood up? I mean he probably had other people in his earlier terms who've stood up who knew about what he would do but still believed in God, but alas the chalk did break....


They took the class for a long time. ppl can say there true christians but end up not showing it. the professor was famous and never had some one stand up beacuse he said so. ill finish tommorw bye

12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

well my mother died when i was 12 right in front of me. she was always a good Christian. She was the nicest person ever i still have not met a better person. I saw that she lived the happiest life even though it was not long. i know i will see her again in Heaven and give her a hug. I am always looking towards that day.


wow fool i don give a shit bout ur personal life but thanks 4 sharing, theres so much people in this world whose gone thro worse tragedies then u and they still dont believe in god blindly


there eyes are open but they wont listen. if they only knew all about it. there is so much but ppl dont want to listen everything in the bible is true, nothing was left out. there has been over 20,000 hand written bibles dug up dateing far back and they all say the same thing. The Romans that were christians would gather the greatest minds that lived back then. these ppl would study one book from the bible. the would study for years and would have it memorized. the bible is word for word. everything is true. ppl just dont take the time to listen. you forget that there are ppl that have nothing and still believe in God. Jesus went through the worst torture to die for our sins and every sin that would be made. He loved us.

John 4:9-10"We love Him because He first loved us."


r u absolutely sure? i can show u how full of shit the bible is but thats really not worth my effort. the bible can b perceived in many different ways. and you forget there are people that have nothign and still DON'T believe in god. Jesus did not experience the worst form of torture unfortunately u know nothing of this world we live in. u r one very gullible person i bet i could convince u im the son of a God if i really wanted to. why the fuck should jesus die for our sins? should he eat for us too?


lol i laugh at that because i have beaten this exact comment before. it is late i will cotinue tommorw. its going to e a whole lot of stuff for everyone to read now. Nite!


lol i laugh at that cause u r pretty much admitting defeat beat it then lol im willing to take responsibility for my sins, why the fuck would u have jesus die for our sins? you're displaying behavior called "avoidance" go ahead and ask your chuch for some answers tomarrow i understand



i dont go to chruch all the time. it is just a biluding the ppl are the chruch. i read the bible by myslef when i dont go. i am not admiting defeat its 1 30 im going to bed and i really have to go to the bathroom bye

12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

senjiku wrote:

Im catholic but this sounds like so much bull shit. And a class of 300 people? wow..


ya 300. its called COLLEGE!
Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

Hold on a second..... in that video, there was the boy and the professor not breaking the chalk right? Well if he was a new proffesor before, then people who are Chrisitians would have stood up when he asked everyone "do they believe in God" and the chalk would have broken right? So what was the difference between the boy and all the other Christians who stood up?


no one has ever showed such faith after something like a man that was famous for what he did. the boy was the first ever to show he mas not a hypocrite but a true christian.

wait....how do you know no one else besides that boy stood up? I mean he probably had other people in his earlier terms who've stood up who knew about what he would do but still believed in God, but alas the chalk did break....


They took the class for a long time. ppl can say there true christians but end up not showing it. the professor was famous and never had some one stand up beacuse he said so. ill finish tommorw bye


what the crud? How do you even know that story is true in the first place? There was no footage, no pictures, for all I know that guy could have just been making that story up.

Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


senjiku wrote:

Im catholic but this sounds like so much bull shit. And a class of 300 people? wow..


ya 300. its called COLLEGE!

wtf....? your getting "COLLEGE!" mixed wiff "SPARTAAAAAAA!!!"
Posted 9/27/08

kenshin922 wrote:


senjiku wrote:

Im catholic but this sounds like so much bull shit. And a class of 300 people? wow..


ya 300. its called COLLEGE!


College.. 300 people.. 1 class.. 1 professor.. Yeah.. your so right.
Posted 9/27/08
I'll admit that this story is a bit short of incredible but unreal never the less. The odds of that happening are slim but not depleted. I'm not saying that it's fake or anything. I'm saying if it was true than it still wouldn't mean anything more that what it is, unbroken chalk. God is an explanation for unexplainable things, usually things that mean well and are impossible. That video, real or fake, was meant to get us all to believe that there is a God. I don't like other people forcing and manipulating me into following their beliefs, vise versa. This video may be inspirational, but it's inspiration that was born from selfish intentions and a huge ego. Preaching is one thing, but this is taking it too far. I'm not for nor against God. If there was one though and if I ever meet him, I'd punch him and point at the sorry excuse of an effort he gave us.
5570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

kenshin922 wrote:


Soulcallibar wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Soulcallibar wrote:

I stopped believing in Christianity the moment I heard you'd go to hell for not worshiping this 'god'.


so why would stop if you heard that? you heard about his son you know he perform miricals. worshiping good is not hard at all.


Uh, I haven't ever seen Jesus in my life. I don't know if his miracles are real or fake.


you see that is why faith exist. it was easy to believe for ppl back then that saw him. but as time goes by we must be strong and believe in God. to show love and do as he says. That comment you made can go into alot of detail but its getting late so i will be on tommorw night if anyone wishes to continue.


Faith exists because people want to believe? Dude. =.= I don't think there's anyone who is living that can honestly say 'I've seen God with my very own two eyes'.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.