First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [EVENT] Drawing Contest
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

lacusxkira wrote:

This are my drawings!!!

=Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi=


=Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi=


=Luchia from Mermaid Melody (Pichi Pichi Pitch)=


=Hanon, Lina, and Luchia from Mermaid Melody (Pichi Pichi Pitch)=


=Kirari and Naa-san from Kirarin Revolution=


=Kirari from Kirarin Revolution=


I hope you will all like it!!!



They're pretty good although the quality is not that great
Posted 10/1/08
I like the Luchia and Kirari drawings
Character
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08



They're pretty good although the quality is not that great

tnx!!!
it's because of the camera!!!
and I take that pics at night time!!!
heheheheh!!!


House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

lacusxkira wrote:




They're pretty good although the quality is not that great


tnx!!!
it's because of the camera!!!
and I take that pics at night time!!!
heheheheh!!!





oic
why dont u use a scanner? XD
Character
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

animexcool wrote:

I like the Luchia and Kirari drawings


tnx!!!

Posted 10/1/08

lacusxkira wrote:


animexcool wrote:

I like the Luchia and Kirari drawings


tnx!!!



the eyes are really the nicest
Character
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:




They're pretty good although the quality is not that great


tnx!!!
it's because of the camera!!!
and I take that pics at night time!!!
heheheheh!!!





oic
why dont u use a scanner? XD


I so tired!!!
so I ask my friend to take a pic of it!!!
and our scanner was broken!!!
so I cannot use it!!!
we will buy another one!!!
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

lacusxkira wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:




They're pretty good although the quality is not that great


tnx!!!
it's because of the camera!!!
and I take that pics at night time!!!
heheheheh!!!





oic
why dont u use a scanner? XD


I so tired!!!
so I ask my friend to take a pic of it!!!
and our scanner was broken!!!
so I cannot use it!!!
we will buy another one!!!


lol the same thing happened a year ago
and i was really furious then
Character
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

animexcool wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


animexcool wrote:

I like the Luchia and Kirari drawings


tnx!!!



the eyes are really the nicest :)


hehehehe!!!
ic!!!!


Posted 10/1/08
lull my scanner has just been finished being repaired :DDD
Character
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08




ic!!!
hehehehe!!!
Character
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside your heart XD
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

a1varez wrote:

Here's my entry!

It's Freya from FFIX, it's sumthing i did awhile back. Note: I had to resize the image coz it got squashed when i rotated it.



that is so nice~!

Character
8887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
here is my 2nd entry...i drew this today

Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08
here are my entries

my old drawings:


kakashi (naruto)

(naruto)

rukia (bleach)

yoh asakura (shaman king)

(spiral)


my new drawings:

death the kid (soul eater)

soul eater
Character
haylow 
19771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
thats reall awesome and ill draw one thats not a stickman >.< ill fail miserably
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.