First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What alternate universe would you like to have?
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
I'd go to planet Venus where the chicks are hot and I'd be the only man and have crazy planet orgies.
SamMan 
3821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bothell, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
unverise base on my story.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
I WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT BECAUSE THEN I'D BE ABLE TO BE AWESOME AND HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS LIKE ELVES WHO CAN DO MAGIC AND I'D HAVE MY SWORD AND WE'D GO AROUND AND HAVE WARS AGAINST THE HORDE BECAUSE THEY'RE UGLY AND MY FRIENDS WOULD CAST MAGIC AND I'D HAVE A BIG SWORD BECAUSE I LIKE TO CHOP PEOPLE WITH IT AND THEN WE'D HAVE AWESOME ADVENTURES WHEN WE GO KILL DRAGONS FOR NO APPARENT REASON EXCEPT TO BE AWESOME BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME AND THEN I'D GROW OLD AND HAVE KIDS WITH AN ELVEN HUNTRESS BUT THEN OUR CITY WILL GET BESIEGED BY ORCS AND THEN I'D HAVE TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BECOME A CAPTAIN IN THE ALLIANCE ARMY BECAUSE I WOULD WANT TO DEFEND MY FAMILY AND MY COUNTRY FROM BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE HORDE.
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Yeah I have to say one where Pokemon were real
Posted 10/7/08

Yoshi634 wrote:

Anime/video game universe =D

absolutely

who doesn't dream of a world where there is anime on tv all day long... instead of the retarded reality shows they're broadcasting 24/7 now
2791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 哈哈哈//\\哈哈哈
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Gabcom wrote:

I WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT BECAUSE THEN I'D BE ABLE TO BE AWESOME AND HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS LIKE ELVES WHO CAN DO MAGIC AND I'D HAVE MY SWORD AND WE'D GO AROUND AND HAVE WARS AGAINST THE HORDE BECAUSE THEY'RE UGLY AND MY FRIENDS WOULD CAST MAGIC AND I'D HAVE A BIG SWORD BECAUSE I LIKE TO CHOP PEOPLE WITH IT AND THEN WE'D HAVE AWESOME ADVENTURES WHEN WE GO KILL DRAGONS FOR NO APPARENT REASON EXCEPT TO BE AWESOME BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME AND THEN I'D GROW OLD AND HAVE KIDS WITH AN ELVEN HUNTRESS BUT THEN OUR CITY WILL GET BESIEGED BY ORCS AND THEN I'D HAVE TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BECOME A CAPTAIN IN THE ALLIANCE ARMY BECAUSE I WOULD WANT TO DEFEND MY FAMILY AND MY COUNTRY FROM BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE HORDE.



THATS SO FREAKIN AWESOME
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

LinWenWen wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

I WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT BECAUSE THEN I'D BE ABLE TO BE AWESOME AND HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS LIKE ELVES WHO CAN DO MAGIC AND I'D HAVE MY SWORD AND WE'D GO AROUND AND HAVE WARS AGAINST THE HORDE BECAUSE THEY'RE UGLY AND MY FRIENDS WOULD CAST MAGIC AND I'D HAVE A BIG SWORD BECAUSE I LIKE TO CHOP PEOPLE WITH IT AND THEN WE'D HAVE AWESOME ADVENTURES WHEN WE GO KILL DRAGONS FOR NO APPARENT REASON EXCEPT TO BE AWESOME BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME AND THEN I'D GROW OLD AND HAVE KIDS WITH AN ELVEN HUNTRESS BUT THEN OUR CITY WILL GET BESIEGED BY ORCS AND THEN I'D HAVE TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BECOME A CAPTAIN IN THE ALLIANCE ARMY BECAUSE I WOULD WANT TO DEFEND MY FAMILY AND MY COUNTRY FROM BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE HORDE.



THATS SO FREAKIN AWESOME


Thank you.
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / AL
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Gabcom wrote:


LinWenWen wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

I WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT BECAUSE THEN I'D BE ABLE TO BE AWESOME AND HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS LIKE ELVES WHO CAN DO MAGIC AND I'D HAVE MY SWORD AND WE'D GO AROUND AND HAVE WARS AGAINST THE HORDE BECAUSE THEY'RE UGLY AND MY FRIENDS WOULD CAST MAGIC AND I'D HAVE A BIG SWORD BECAUSE I LIKE TO CHOP PEOPLE WITH IT AND THEN WE'D HAVE AWESOME ADVENTURES WHEN WE GO KILL DRAGONS FOR NO APPARENT REASON EXCEPT TO BE AWESOME BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME AND THEN I'D GROW OLD AND HAVE KIDS WITH AN ELVEN HUNTRESS BUT THEN OUR CITY WILL GET BESIEGED BY ORCS AND THEN I'D HAVE TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BECOME A CAPTAIN IN THE ALLIANCE ARMY BECAUSE I WOULD WANT TO DEFEND MY FAMILY AND MY COUNTRY FROM BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE HORDE.



THATS SO FREAKIN AWESOME


Thank you.


Lol. That's if you survive the wars. It'd be a very pretty and ugly world with the gorgeous elves and grotesque orcs. Perfect balance.

I thought the idea of the Matrix was pretty awesome as an alternate universe. But then, I would never want to wake up in Zion.
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
A sterotypical perfect universe.
Posted 10/7/08
where i could do whatever i want...no limitations...oh ofcourse, i'm a selfish person >:P
&& all the things i like are there~ wahahaha...oh && a place where i can torture our goverment...=~=
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
i would want to live in a universe where the sword still wrote the law and men and woman still had civility.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

tabemashoo-letsgo wrote:

Hm a place where everything is edible, lawl like in a Willy Wonka's chocolate factory sense.


Hah, nice. I like that.
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
omgg not sure probally one with me and asians guys ONLY!
just me hehehehe
the parties will be AWSOME! :D
with guys ex***ding everywhere!
now i wish that was in one of my dreams!
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
An alternate world where I could change the world to whatever I felt like.
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
magical land!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.