First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
People who knows Conan Edogawa's true identity
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 10/22/09
You can visit my blog for more Detective Conan Info's http://kkebi.wordpress.com/

Are you wondering who are the people who knows Conan's true identity? Here they are:



Dr. Hiroshi Agasa (Agasa-Hakase) is Shinichi’s next door neighbor and the first person to know his identity. Agasa-hakase uses his expertise in technology to help Conan in his cases and already made a lot of inventions for him. Most specially the stun-gun watch, voice changing bow tie, solar skateboard etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yusaku and Yukiko Kudo, Shinichi’s parents. They heard the story from Hakase and they decided to take Conan to America because his life is in danger but Conan insisted that he should stay in Japan because he wants to solve the case on his own, and of course, because of Ran.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hattori Heiji, the detective of the west and was once Shinichi’s rival. He found Conan speaking in his voice after he regained consciousness from Conan’s stun gun. Since then, the two became partners in some cases and became good friends.

*He is the son of the chief police of the Osaka prefectural police department.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Haibara Ai, real name: Miyano Shiho and having a code name Sherry. She is a former member of the Black Organization and the younger sister of the deceased Miyano Akemi, which was murdered by Gin and Vodka. Because of her sister’s death she escaped from the Organization’s arm, she took her own drug, she made that APOTOXIN4869/APTX4869 which was the drug that made shinichi shrink and that made her body reverted to it’s childhood state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Eisuke Hondou, Ran’s new classmate and he appeared after those FBI incidents. She has a crush on Ran and he notices Conan’s actions towards Ran is too similar to that of a boyfriend. In order to know Conan’s identity, he tricked him by telling that he is inlove with Ran and wants to take her with him in America and blurted out that he wants to talk to Shinichi to get his opinion, since he knows the two had sort of been together and is angry that Shinichi is not there more for her. Conan then firmly reveals his opinion on the matter as well as who he is. Eisuke only laughs and tells Conan he had suspected it all along. Before leaving, Eisuke asks Conan to make Ran happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Phantom thief, Kaitou Kid. How he knew Conan’s identity was not given but maybe it’s because of his deduction skills and to the fact that, he is related to the Kudo family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sharon/Chris Vineyard, aka Vermouth, she is a member of black organization and is also a master of disguise, her teacher in disguising was Kuroba Touichi (Kaitou Kid’s deceased father). She calls Conan as “Silver Bullet” meaning the one that can destroy Black Organization but Gin and Vodka said that there’s no such thing as Silver Bullet, which can end the legacy of BO. In BO, she is the only person who knows Haibara Ai and Edogawa Conan’s true identity. She does have a guilt complex towards anyone she owes her life to, as evidenced by her hesitating to harm Shinichi/Conan and Ran in the Ai Kidnap case because Ran once saved her life. (Episode 286-288, Shinichi Kudo's New York Case)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(Deceased) Miyano Akemi, aka Masami Hirota. Older sister of Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai. After completing a bank heist that was supposed to free her and her sister from the Organization, Gin and Vodka betrayed her and killed her before Conan can save her. Conan admitted that he is Shinichi Kudo when Akemi was dying. Akemi was in love with the undercover FBI agent Shuichi Akai, who she knew as her boyfriend Dai Moroboshi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(Deceased) Hiroki Sawada, from the 6th movie The Phantom of Baker Street. Hiroki is a genius kid but committed suicide because of the pressure put onto him. He created the virtual game (Noah’s Ark) which Conan, Ran and the Detective Boys had tried until it became a life and death game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(Deceased) Irish, from the 13th movie The Raven Chaser. Irish disguised as Superintendent Matsumoto during the investigation of the series of murders. He stole the Dark Knight Helmet (which Shinichi had worn at episode 191) and Conan’s dolphin’s fin modeling clay in order to compare the fingerprints, it matched 98%. Irish respects Pisco (who was killed by Gin) as his father, so he will use Conan as a witness to make that person overthrow Gin who failed to kill Shinichi Kudo and who failed to see through Conan’s true identity. He was sniped by Chianti while showing the memory card that he retrieved.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Intriguing....
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London, United Ki...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
when i watched detective connan, i skipped a lot of times, when did kid found out???? wat episode???
80334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
is there any site where i can watch the entire series? Cuz i havnt seen Detective Conan/Case Closed since they took it off of tv around the ep When Conan drunk a lil Liquor to temporarally turn back to his real size to help solve a case. i am WAY behind...
Posted 9/28/08
ok
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Hey why are not the viewer's are not on the list?? In the very beginning we knew conan's identity
Even before dr. agasa knows it... i already knew that he was shinichi i even saw him get drug...
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

ladyshin999 wrote:

Are you wondering who are the people who knows Conan's true identity? Here they are:


Dr. Hiroshi Agasa
(Agasa-Hakase) is Shinichi’s next door neighbor and the first person to know his identity. Agasa-hakase uses his expertise in technology to help Conan in his cases and already made a lot of inventions for him. Most specially the stun-gun watch, voice changing bow tie, solar skateboard etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yusaku and Yukiko Kudo, Shinichi’s parents. They heard the story from Hakase and they decided to take Conan to America because his life is in danger but Conan insisted that he should stay in Japan because he wants to solve the case on his own, and of course, because of Ran.

*Yukiko’s picture, actually that is Irene Adler from the 6th movie, the Phantom of Baker Street, holmes only girl but since Yusaku has part on the making of that virtual game, he made the main characters look like them. Hence, Sherlock Holmes - Yusaku and Dr. Watson - Agasa-Hakase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hattori Heiji, the detective of the west and was once Shinichi’s rival. He found Conan speaking in his voice after he regained consciousness from Conan’s stun gun. Since then, the two became partners in some cases and became good friends.

*He is the son of the chief police of the Osaka prefectural police department.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Haibara Ai, real name: Miyano Shiho and having a code name Sherry. She is a former member of the Black Organization and the younger sister of the deceased Miyano Akemi, which was murdered by Gin and Vodka. Because of her sister’s death she escaped from the Organization’s arm, she took her own drug, she made that APOTOXIN4869/APTX4869 which was the drug that made shinichi shrink and that made her body reverted to it’s childhood state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Eisuke Hondou, Ran’s new classmate and he appeared after those FBI incidents. She has a crush on Ran and he notices Conan’s actions towards Ran is too similar to that of a boyfriend. In order to know Conan’s identity, he tricked him by telling that he is inlove with Ran and wants to take her with him in America and blurted out that he wants to talk to Shinichi to get his opinion, since he knows the two had sort of been together and is angry that Shinichi is not there more for her. Conan then firmly reveals his opinion on the matter as well as who he is. Eisuke only laughs and tells Conan he had suspected it all along. Before leaving, Eisuke asks Conan to make Ran happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Phantom thief, Kaitou Kid. How he knew Conan’s identity was not given but maybe it’s because of his deduction skills and to the fact that, he is related to the Kudo family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sharon/Chris Vineyard, aka Vermouth, she is a member of black organization and is also a master of disguise, his teacher in disguising was Kaitou Kid’s deceased father. She calls Conan as “Silver Bullet” meaning the one that can destroy Black Organization but Gin and Vodka said that there’s no such thing as Silver Bullet, which can end the legacy of BO. In BO, she is the only person who knows Haibara Ai and Edogawa Conan’s true identity. She does have a guilt complex towards anyone she owes her life to, as evidenced by her hesitating to harm Shinichi/Conan and Ran in the Ai Kidnap case because Ran once saved her life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just copied and pasted what I have posted on my blog, http://ladyshin999.wordpress.com/2008/09/28/people-who-knows-conans-true-identity/. The post I did was just based on my knowledge about this anime, and the fact that i've already read the adventures of Sherlock Holmes, it's just an addiction ^^. so if there are any mistakes in here, feel free to say it.


ur very addicted to conan are you?correct me if im worng,, and tell me where i can watch these

954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

chronotrigger01 wrote:

is there any site where i can watch the entire series? Cuz i havnt seen Detective Conan/Case Closed since they took it off of tv around the ep When Conan drunk a lil Liquor to temporarally turn back to his real size to help solve a case. i am WAY behind...


you can watch the whole episode at http://animeflavour.blogspot.com/2008/08/detective-conan-episodes-english-subbed.html and the movies at http://www.animeatom.com/ (although there are only 11 movies I think they haven't uploaded the 12th movie yet)
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

ShYuuRi wrote:


ladyshin999 wrote:

Are you wondering who are the people who knows Conan's true identity? Here they are:


Dr. Hiroshi Agasa
(Agasa-Hakase) is Shinichi’s next door neighbor and the first person to know his identity. Agasa-hakase uses his expertise in technology to help Conan in his cases and already made a lot of inventions for him. Most specially the stun-gun watch, voice changing bow tie, solar skateboard etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yusaku and Yukiko Kudo, Shinichi’s parents. They heard the story from Hakase and they decided to take Conan to America because his life is in danger but Conan insisted that he should stay in Japan because he wants to solve the case on his own, and of course, because of Ran.

*Yukiko’s picture, actually that is Irene Adler from the 6th movie, the Phantom of Baker Street, holmes only girl but since Yusaku has part on the making of that virtual game, he made the main characters look like them. Hence, Sherlock Holmes - Yusaku and Dr. Watson - Agasa-Hakase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hattori Heiji, the detective of the west and was once Shinichi’s rival. He found Conan speaking in his voice after he regained consciousness from Conan’s stun gun. Since then, the two became partners in some cases and became good friends.

*He is the son of the chief police of the Osaka prefectural police department.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Haibara Ai, real name: Miyano Shiho and having a code name Sherry. She is a former member of the Black Organization and the younger sister of the deceased Miyano Akemi, which was murdered by Gin and Vodka. Because of her sister’s death she escaped from the Organization’s arm, she took her own drug, she made that APOTOXIN4869/APTX4869 which was the drug that made shinichi shrink and that made her body reverted to it’s childhood state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Eisuke Hondou, Ran’s new classmate and he appeared after those FBI incidents. She has a crush on Ran and he notices Conan’s actions towards Ran is too similar to that of a boyfriend. In order to know Conan’s identity, he tricked him by telling that he is inlove with Ran and wants to take her with him in America and blurted out that he wants to talk to Shinichi to get his opinion, since he knows the two had sort of been together and is angry that Shinichi is not there more for her. Conan then firmly reveals his opinion on the matter as well as who he is. Eisuke only laughs and tells Conan he had suspected it all along. Before leaving, Eisuke asks Conan to make Ran happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Phantom thief, Kaitou Kid. How he knew Conan’s identity was not given but maybe it’s because of his deduction skills and to the fact that, he is related to the Kudo family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sharon/Chris Vineyard, aka Vermouth, she is a member of black organization and is also a master of disguise, his teacher in disguising was Kaitou Kid’s deceased father. She calls Conan as “Silver Bullet” meaning the one that can destroy Black Organization but Gin and Vodka said that there’s no such thing as Silver Bullet, which can end the legacy of BO. In BO, she is the only person who knows Haibara Ai and Edogawa Conan’s true identity. She does have a guilt complex towards anyone she owes her life to, as evidenced by her hesitating to harm Shinichi/Conan and Ran in the Ai Kidnap case because Ran once saved her life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just copied and pasted what I have posted on my blog, http://ladyshin999.wordpress.com/2008/09/28/people-who-knows-conans-true-identity/. The post I did was just based on my knowledge about this anime, and the fact that i've already read the adventures of Sherlock Holmes, it's just an addiction ^^. so if there are any mistakes in here, feel free to say it.


ur very addicted to conan are you?correct me if im worng,, and tell me where i can watch these



you can watch the whole episode at http://animeflavour.blogspot.com/2008/08/detective-conan-episodes-english-subbed.html and the movies at http://www.animeatom.com/ (although there are only 11 movies I think they haven't uploaded the 12th movie yet)
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

flip_master wrote:


ShYuuRi wrote:


ladyshin999 wrote:

Are you wondering who are the people who knows Conan's true identity? Here they are:


Dr. Hiroshi Agasa
(Agasa-Hakase) is Shinichi’s next door neighbor and the first person to know his identity. Agasa-hakase uses his expertise in technology to help Conan in his cases and already made a lot of inventions for him. Most specially the stun-gun watch, voice changing bow tie, solar skateboard etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yusaku and Yukiko Kudo, Shinichi’s parents. They heard the story from Hakase and they decided to take Conan to America because his life is in danger but Conan insisted that he should stay in Japan because he wants to solve the case on his own, and of course, because of Ran.

*Yukiko’s picture, actually that is Irene Adler from the 6th movie, the Phantom of Baker Street, holmes only girl but since Yusaku has part on the making of that virtual game, he made the main characters look like them. Hence, Sherlock Holmes - Yusaku and Dr. Watson - Agasa-Hakase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hattori Heiji, the detective of the west and was once Shinichi’s rival. He found Conan speaking in his voice after he regained consciousness from Conan’s stun gun. Since then, the two became partners in some cases and became good friends.

*He is the son of the chief police of the Osaka prefectural police department.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Haibara Ai, real name: Miyano Shiho and having a code name Sherry. She is a former member of the Black Organization and the younger sister of the deceased Miyano Akemi, which was murdered by Gin and Vodka. Because of her sister’s death she escaped from the Organization’s arm, she took her own drug, she made that APOTOXIN4869/APTX4869 which was the drug that made shinichi shrink and that made her body reverted to it’s childhood state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Eisuke Hondou, Ran’s new classmate and he appeared after those FBI incidents. She has a crush on Ran and he notices Conan’s actions towards Ran is too similar to that of a boyfriend. In order to know Conan’s identity, he tricked him by telling that he is inlove with Ran and wants to take her with him in America and blurted out that he wants to talk to Shinichi to get his opinion, since he knows the two had sort of been together and is angry that Shinichi is not there more for her. Conan then firmly reveals his opinion on the matter as well as who he is. Eisuke only laughs and tells Conan he had suspected it all along. Before leaving, Eisuke asks Conan to make Ran happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Phantom thief, Kaitou Kid. How he knew Conan’s identity was not given but maybe it’s because of his deduction skills and to the fact that, he is related to the Kudo family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sharon/Chris Vineyard, aka Vermouth, she is a member of black organization and is also a master of disguise, his teacher in disguising was Kaitou Kid’s deceased father. She calls Conan as “Silver Bullet” meaning the one that can destroy Black Organization but Gin and Vodka said that there’s no such thing as Silver Bullet, which can end the legacy of BO. In BO, she is the only person who knows Haibara Ai and Edogawa Conan’s true identity. She does have a guilt complex towards anyone she owes her life to, as evidenced by her hesitating to harm Shinichi/Conan and Ran in the Ai Kidnap case because Ran once saved her life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just copied and pasted what I have posted on my blog, http://ladyshin999.wordpress.com/2008/09/28/people-who-knows-conans-true-identity/. The post I did was just based on my knowledge about this anime, and the fact that i've already read the adventures of Sherlock Holmes, it's just an addiction ^^. so if there are any mistakes in here, feel free to say it.


ur very addicted to conan are you?correct me if im worng,, and tell me where i can watch these



you can watch the whole episode at http://animeflavour.blogspot.com/2008/08/detective-conan-episodes-english-subbed.html and the movies at http://www.animeatom.com/ (although there are only 11 movies I think they haven't uploaded the 12th movie yet)


thank you!!

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Hmm... Ran's English teacher do not know his identity? I thought she knew.
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PLutOniC
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
i dont know wat happen in the end...
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
is this series not yet finished????
it's sooo long...
and the last epi that I watched was ep 150+....now its on 509 ep?????

I wonder how this anime will end....
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Hmm... Ran's English teacher do not know his identity? I thought she knew.


I thought she knew too. She calls Conan "Cool Kid" right? making us believe she knew his identity, but it's unclear. >.<

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

ladyshin999 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Hmm... Ran's English teacher do not know his identity? I thought she knew.


I thought she knew too. She calls Conan "Cool Kid" right? making us believe she knew his identity, but it's unclear. >.<



Oh ok. Anyway, I suggest a section where there are characters who "seemingly" knew his identity in this thread.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.