First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Code Geass R2 Episode 25 Finale Discussion
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

riku911 wrote:

well, according to someone, there'll be an epilogue


its not 100% sure since i found out in mirc #gg who subs code geass
they said that newtype, gave out info that in the dvd volume there was gonna be one so fingers crossed its true
Member
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
wow just 1 word, fantastic. actually i saw like 30-40 differents anime and so far its the best anime ive seen.
i was so moved by the ending that i couldnt beleive it and i feel sad thats already done , i want more ;[
Member
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

despk wrote:


riku911 wrote:

well, according to someone, there'll be an epilogue


its not 100% sure since i found out in mirc #gg who subs code geass
they said that newtype, gave out info that in the dvd volume there was gonna be one so fingers crossed its true


crossing my finger right now
Member
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Wow, Not the ending I was expecting, however it did have an interesting effect, I did get a little teary when
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere alone i...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
OMG LELOUCH DID NOT DIE!!
see this link:http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mikomiko123/pages/lelouchdeadornot
there will be a OVA coming out called CC wish..
Member
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Raito_Hikari wrote:

Wow, Not the ending I was expecting, however it did have an interesting effect, I did get a little teary when


yeah, that was sad
Member
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

HopingSkotch wrote:

As we all know we are big fans of code geass. episode 25 however, was when i cried.




Im impressed sunrise. good job on this series. this was the first time i ever cried over a TV show, EVER.


Go watch AIR and you will cry :D

Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

HopingSkotch wrote:

As we all know we are big fans of code geass. episode 25 however, was when i cried.




Im impressed sunrise. good job on this series. this was the first time i ever cried over a TV show, EVER.


Totally agree with you. I felt practically the same way. Such a beautiful ending. It was rushed, but amazingly good none-the-less!
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

toushiro20174 wrote:



I'm pretty much happy with the ending....


Same here.
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

kogas_cute wrote:





Well, someone says there will be an epilogue so I can't wait! Maybe we'll know C.C.'s true name!
Member
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
hopefully if the is an epilogue, it will come out soon
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
I thought it was a great, albiet sad, ending myself.
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

riku911 wrote:

hopefully if the is an epilogue, it will come out soon


ya its confirmed that there is gonna be a episode 26 but its not gonna air lol
Only watchable from buying the dvd volume

Gonna take awhile for it to reach the last dvd volume since they just started selling.
I think its up to volume 3 atm, not sure how many episodes in a volume but i think its like 3 episodes in a volume.
So by now its up to episode 9-12 in dvd sales.





Btw, i do think lelouch is alive. C.C looked happy, and was talking to either to herself which is crazy which she isn't.
So most likely she is talking to the driver which might be lelouch or lelouch telepathically just like how she talked to marianne.

Remember, when she was talking to marianne - she was alive.
That means lelouch must be alive in order to talk to her.



It seems like suzuka won't be able to remove that zero outfit since he is dead lol
Will be a big shock to kallen i think if she finds out and espically to nunally if lelouch is still alive lol.



EDIT: 4 CHAN is full of crap lol, its easy to photoshop that. Best to wait the epilogue episode to see what happened after the incident and if lelouch survived.
Member
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

despk wrote:


riku911 wrote:

hopefully if the is an epilogue, it will come out soon


ya its confirmed that there is gonna be a episode 26 but its not gonna air lol
Only watchable from buying the dvd volume

Gonna take awhile for it to reach the last dvd volume since they just started selling.
I think its up to volume 3 atm, not sure how many episodes in a volume but i think its like 3 episodes in a volume.
So by now its up to episode 9-12 in dvd sales.





Btw, i do think lelouch is alive. C.C looked happy, and was talking to either to herself which is crazy which she isn't.
So most likely she is talking to the driver which might be lelouch or lelouch telepathically just like how she talked to marianne.

Remember, when she was talking to marianne - she was alive.
That means lelouch must be alive in order to talk to her.



It seems like suzuka won't be able to remove that zero outfit since he is dead lol
Will be a big shock to kallen i think if she finds out and espically to nunally if lelouch is still alive lol.



EDIT: 4 CHAN is full of crap lol, its easy to photoshop that. Best to wait the epilogue episode to see what happened after the incident and if lelouch survived.


damn it, wish they release the epilogue already
Member
1057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~☆燃えの世界☆~
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
I just realized it...


+



=

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.