First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Code Geass R2 - really disappointing
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London, United Ki...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kenwil wrote:

wait let me get this straight, so you just found out that Code Geass R2 is dissappointing at the end of the series?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


That guy sure hasn't watched enough Sunrise animes...

DAMN YOU SUNRISE!!!


Gundam Seed Destiny had the same thing as well.... i know it that sunrise always creates an anime with alot of potenial, then f$%k it up later.... But, its hard not to get your expectation up, especially after that 1st season...
Posted 9/28/08

joshua019 wrote:

Code Geass R2 was really disappointing after all that wait and excitement i had... The first Season of Code Geass, i really liked it, I even think that its better than Deathnote...

1st half of Code Geass R2 was great, things got seriously wrong after Shirley died... The main characters started dying, the pace became too fast, even animation went bad and story is really disappointing....

There won't be a season 3 after all

What do you think??

There is a site I found that says that the Director of Code Geass R2 is resigning after the series finishes... he said that after Code Geass was supposed to be on the timeslot Gundam 00 1st season had, However, when the timeslot was change they had to edit and change the whole plot and things are not going to what he wants, they were also late with the production!!! And the product is this show!!!

I wish they would have a retelling!!!!


is lelouch really dead?!
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London, United Ki...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Erehe wrote:


joshua019 wrote:

Code Geass R2 was really disappointing after all that wait and excitement i had... The first Season of Code Geass, i really liked it, I even think that its better than Deathnote...

1st half of Code Geass R2 was great, things got seriously wrong after Shirley died... The main characters started dying, the pace became too fast, even animation went bad and story is really disappointing....

There won't be a season 3 after all

What do you think??

There is a site I found that says that the Director of Code Geass R2 is resigning after the series finishes... he said that after Code Geass was supposed to be on the timeslot Gundam 00 1st season had, However, when the timeslot was change they had to edit and change the whole plot and things are not going to what he wants, they were also late with the production!!! And the product is this show!!!

I wish they would have a retelling!!!!


Since you posted this in the wrong side of the forum, I'll make you suffer more:



Oh please just becuase of that...


38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

joshua019 wrote:


Erehe wrote:


joshua019 wrote:

Code Geass R2 was really disappointing after all that wait and excitement i had... The first Season of Code Geass, i really liked it, I even think that its better than Deathnote...

1st half of Code Geass R2 was great, things got seriously wrong after Shirley died... The main characters started dying, the pace became too fast, even animation went bad and story is really disappointing....

There won't be a season 3 after all

What do you think??

There is a site I found that says that the Director of Code Geass R2 is resigning after the series finishes... he said that after Code Geass was supposed to be on the timeslot Gundam 00 1st season had, However, when the timeslot was change they had to edit and change the whole plot and things are not going to what he wants, they were also late with the production!!! And the product is this show!!!

I wish they would have a retelling!!!!


Since you posted this in the wrong side of the forum, I'll make you suffer more:



Oh please just becuase of that...




WTH, could you give me the link to the raw please

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

joshua019 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kenwil wrote:

wait let me get this straight, so you just found out that Code Geass R2 is dissappointing at the end of the series?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


That guy sure hasn't watched enough Sunrise animes...

DAMN YOU SUNRISE!!!


Gundam Seed Destiny had the same thing as well.... i know it that sunrise always creates an anime with alot of potenial, then f$%k it up later.... But, its hard not to get your expectation up, especially after that 1st season...


Ahhh. That made me remember something in a certain blog-site that called Code Geass the Code Train wreck.


Anyway, I know it's gone for worse but I still like it nevertheless.

Anyone know the similarity of Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Code Geass besides the mecha-genre (or theme)?
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London, United Ki...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


joshua019 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kenwil wrote:

wait let me get this straight, so you just found out that Code Geass R2 is dissappointing at the end of the series?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


That guy sure hasn't watched enough Sunrise animes...

DAMN YOU SUNRISE!!!


Gundam Seed Destiny had the same thing as well.... i know it that sunrise always creates an anime with alot of potenial, then f$%k it up later.... But, its hard not to get your expectation up, especially after that 1st season...


Ahhh. That made me remember something in a certain blog-site that called Code Geass the Code Train wreck.


Anyway, I know it's gone for worse but I still like it nevertheless.

Anyone know the similarity of Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Code Geass besides the mecha-genre (or theme)?


they are all made by sunrise...
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

joshua019 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


joshua019 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kenwil wrote:

wait let me get this straight, so you just found out that Code Geass R2 is dissappointing at the end of the series?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


That guy sure hasn't watched enough Sunrise animes...

DAMN YOU SUNRISE!!!


Gundam Seed Destiny had the same thing as well.... i know it that sunrise always creates an anime with alot of potenial, then f$%k it up later.... But, its hard not to get your expectation up, especially after that 1st season...


Ahhh. That made me remember something in a certain blog-site that called Code Geass the Code Train wreck.


Anyway, I know it's gone for worse but I still like it nevertheless.

Anyone know the similarity of Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Code Geass besides the mecha-genre (or theme)?


they are all made by sunrise...


LOL, other than that...

----

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I WAS SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those who spoiled me!!!


788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London, United Ki...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

riku911 wrote:


joshua019 wrote:


Erehe wrote:


joshua019 wrote:

Code Geass R2 was really disappointing after all that wait and excitement i had... The first Season of Code Geass, i really liked it, I even think that its better than Deathnote...

1st half of Code Geass R2 was great, things got seriously wrong after Shirley died... The main characters started dying, the pace became too fast, even animation went bad and story is really disappointing....

There won't be a season 3 after all

What do you think??

There is a site I found that says that the Director of Code Geass R2 is resigning after the series finishes... he said that after Code Geass was supposed to be on the timeslot Gundam 00 1st season had, However, when the timeslot was change they had to edit and change the whole plot and things are not going to what he wants, they were also late with the production!!! And the product is this show!!!

I wish they would have a retelling!!!!


Since you posted this in the wrong side of the forum, I'll make you suffer more:



Oh please just becuase of that...




WTH, could you give me the link to the raw please



I got it from Irc
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Lelouch dead?? who's this then?? Lawrence from Spice and Wolf??

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

kenwil wrote:

Lelouch dead?? who's this then?? Lawrence from Spice and Wolf??



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NO MORE BRAIN-FUCKSSSS..

Just put it in the spoiler tag... I'll get more frustrated.
5552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Hmm.. i like Code Geass no matter what~
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

kenwil wrote:

Lelouch dead?? who's this then?? Lawrence from Spice and Wolf??



where the hell do you people get all these pictures
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kenwil wrote:

Lelouch dead?? who's this then?? Lawrence from Spice and Wolf??



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NO MORE BRAIN-FUCKSSSS..

Just put it in the spoiler tag... I'll get more frustrated.


lol sorry, but inside that cart is:



episode ends
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
that lelouch looks like schneizel O_O and wtf is nunnally wearing

*Stream of swearing inside brain... wishing to wash brain and eyes NAO*
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

kenwil wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kenwil wrote:

Lelouch dead?? who's this then?? Lawrence from Spice and Wolf??



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NO MORE BRAIN-FUCKSSSS..

Just put it in the spoiler tag... I'll get more frustrated.


lol sorry, but inside that cart is:



episode ends


Yes, I got spoiled so I spoiled myself to the fullest and yeah...

http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss/

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.