Post Reply HYD Final raw file:)
Member
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~♥philippines♥~
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/30/08
if you really want to watch the movie badly....
i have uploaded the raw file of HYD Final ^_^
but no subs...
it really comes from the theater but it has good video quality..(or NICELY RECORDED) :)

If you want to watch it again and again.. download it here:



But you can also watch it here in the net, just check the "link for the hana yori dango final" forum - http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-340399/link-for-the-hana-yori-dango-final.html
Member
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / near you. :)
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
OMG~!
i thank you for so many times!! you are an angel heaven sent! haha. :P
uhm,,.. ty ty ty!! btw.. if its not subbed.. how'd u understand it? haha..
but there's no prob.. its okay for me.. just like it wen i watch it!
ty so much!
arigatou gozaimasu!
Member
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / near you. :)
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

camz0418 wrote:

if you really want to watch the movie badly....
i have uploaded the raw file of HYD Final ^_^
but no subs...
it really comes from the theater but it has good video quality..(or NICELY RECORDED) :)

If you want to watch it again and again.. download it here:



But you can also watch it here in the net, just check the "link for the hana yori dango final" forum - http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-340399/link-for-the-hana-yori-dango-final.html


ty ty ty!!
muah muah muah!
ja-ne!
arigatou gozaimasu!
Member
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
hanadan final soft sub is OUT!!!!
go here for the link
CREDIT : http://kiki549.vox.com/
she's awesome!!!!!!

Posted 11/8/08

imanuraisha wrote:

hanadan final soft sub is OUT!!!!
go here for the link
CREDIT : http://kiki549.vox.com/
she's awesome!!!!!!



thanks for the link imanuraishia :P

*zooms off to download the softsub*
Member
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

angelfirebabe wrote:


imanuraisha wrote:

hanadan final soft sub is OUT!!!!
go here for the link
CREDIT : http://kiki549.vox.com/
she's awesome!!!!!!



thanks for the link imanuraishia :P

*zooms off to download the softsub*



welcome!!!
OMG!! i'm sooooo excited dat i forgot to dl Ryuusei no Kizuna....NIno...Gomen
Member
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~♥philippines♥~
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

haishtemashteaishteru wrote:

OMG~!
i thank you for so many times!! you are an angel heaven sent! haha. :P
uhm,,.. ty ty ty!! btw.. if its not subbed.. how'd u understand it? haha..
but there's no prob.. its okay for me.. just like it wen i watch it!
ty so much!
arigatou gozaimasu!


Kiki-san from vox..
subbed it ^_^

check out her link as you see the replies in this post ^_^
Member
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / near you. :)
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

camz0418 wrote:


haishtemashteaishteru wrote:

OMG~!
i thank you for so many times!! you are an angel heaven sent! haha. :P
uhm,,.. ty ty ty!! btw.. if its not subbed.. how'd u understand it? haha..
but there's no prob.. its okay for me.. just like it wen i watch it!
ty so much!
arigatou gozaimasu!


Kiki-san from vox..
subbed it ^_^

check out her link as you see the replies in this post ^_^


waaaaa.
arigatou gozaimasu !!!
waaaa. :* lab yu ol guys!!!
credits!!!
Member
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~♥philippines♥~
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

haishtemashteaishteru wrote:


camz0418 wrote:


haishtemashteaishteru wrote:

OMG~!
i thank you for so many times!! you are an angel heaven sent! haha. :P
uhm,,.. ty ty ty!! btw.. if its not subbed.. how'd u understand it? haha..
but there's no prob.. its okay for me.. just like it wen i watch it!
ty so much!
arigatou gozaimasu!


Kiki-san from vox..
subbed it ^_^

check out her link as you see the replies in this post ^_^


waaaaa.
arigatou gozaimasu !!!
waaaa. :* lab yu ol guys!!!
credits!!!


hehe ^_^
by the way..
*even though it hurts *

my raw file w/ Kiki's subs was uploaded on mysoju or dramacrazy.net

it's kinda hurts me that i'm recommending you to watch these sites cuz they didn't even credit my name on the video...

but it's the same when you watch it..
so if you don't want to download it just watch it there... -.-
You must be logged in to post.