First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply choose u're subjects
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:

sport [if its not tough] and art


Sure!


thanks and im the new moderator btw


Really? welcome!
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Amitaliri wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


19901 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:



I choose sport and technology!!!


Sure!



Arigatou!!!

u're welcome



No problem!
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:

sport [if its not tough] and art


Sure!


thanks and im the new moderator btw


Really? welcome! :)


thnkx and did u heard the new song i put on this grup?
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
hi, I'd like english. thanks!
Creator
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

mrin wrote:

hi, I'd like english. thanks!

sure but u have to apply for the ID student card
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
okie dokie!
Member
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Amitaliri wrote:

the subjects are:-
1.english
2.art
3.sport
4.history
5.science
6.math
7.home economic
8.technology
9.music


can i choose sport, science, and math?
Posted 10/3/08
i want eng, art, sport, science, home eco, tech, and music pls!
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Can i be in art and math?
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:

sport [if its not tough] and art


Sure!


thanks and im the new moderator btw


Really? welcome! :)


thnkx and did u heard the new song i put on this grup?


Yah, is it the Vannessa Hudgens one?

Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

lacusxkira wrote:


19901 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:



I choose sport and technology!!!


Sure!



Arigatou!!!


Ur welcome!

8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:

sport [if its not tough] and art


Sure!


thanks and im the new moderator btw


Really? welcome! :)


thnkx and did u heard the new song i put on this grup?


Yah, is it the Vannessa Hudgens one?



YEP and every month i change it next month date change is november the 3rd

Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:

sport [if its not tough] and art


Sure!


thanks and im the new moderator btw


Really? welcome! :)


thnkx and did u heard the new song i put on this grup?


Yah, is it the Vannessa Hudgens one?



YEP and every month i change it next month date change is november the 3rd



Ok so ur in charge of the music as well?
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:

sport [if its not tough] and art


Sure!


thanks and im the new moderator btw


Really? welcome! :)


thnkx and did u heard the new song i put on this grup?


Yah, is it the Vannessa Hudgens one?



YEP and every month i change it next month date change is november the 3rd



Ok so ur in charge of the music as well?


yepsssssssssss
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:


19901 wrote:


resara wrote:

sport [if its not tough] and art


Sure!


thanks and im the new moderator btw


Really? welcome! :)


thnkx and did u heard the new song i put on this grup?


Yah, is it the Vannessa Hudgens one?



YEP and every month i change it next month date change is november the 3rd



Ok so ur in charge of the music as well?


yepsssssssssss


Ok!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.