Created by PichiPichiJeanne
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply How HOT is Ikuto?
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / naisho =P
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

pokekid511 wrote:

HES THE HOTTEST ANIME GUY EVER CREATED NOBODY WILL EVER BEAT HIM

This is HOT


This is not



Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:

Second hottest guy in anime!

But he doesnt come CLOSE to the first hottest guy in anime!

whos the hottsest guy??? I can think a few that come close to ikuto but none that beat him




Light Yagami
Most people hate him, but yah.. Not me


Ituko is SUPER hot though


ehh I loved him until he grew up he was the hottest guy ever and I loved his personality
after that his hotness went away and he went psyco with power


He was allway hot X3
And when he was crazy, he was cutez!
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / naisho =P
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:

Second hottest guy in anime!

But he doesnt come CLOSE to the first hottest guy in anime!

whos the hottsest guy??? I can think a few that come close to ikuto but none that beat him




Light Yagami
Most people hate him, but yah.. Not me


Ituko is SUPER hot though


ehh I loved him until he grew up he was the hottest guy ever and I loved his personality
after that his hotness went away and he went psyco with power


He was allway hot X3
And when he was crazy, he was cutez!

Lol the only crazy I ever thought was hot is Lelouch from code geass
hes the 2nd hottest anime guy ever

Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:

Second hottest guy in anime!

But he doesnt come CLOSE to the first hottest guy in anime!

whos the hottsest guy??? I can think a few that come close to ikuto but none that beat him




Light Yagami
Most people hate him, but yah.. Not me


Ituko is SUPER hot though


ehh I loved him until he grew up he was the hottest guy ever and I loved his personality
after that his hotness went away and he went psyco with power


He was allway hot X3
And when he was crazy, he was cutez!

Lol the only crazy I ever thought was hot is Lelouch from code geass
hes the 2nd hottest anime guy ever


Lol i aint seen code geass but ive seen pics and hes pretty hot

Member
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / gloomsville 1895
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
OMG WORDS CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HOT HE IS
THAT IS HOW HOT HE IS
ITS SPEECHLESS
Member
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much hotter than the sun!!!! I luv him a billion .......... times better than the sun!!!
Member
916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
he is so hot that there isnt a word to describe how hot he is!!!
Member
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
I love Ituko
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / naisho =P
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:

Second hottest guy in anime!

But he doesnt come CLOSE to the first hottest guy in anime!

whos the hottsest guy??? I can think a few that come close to ikuto but none that beat him




Light Yagami
Most people hate him, but yah.. Not me


Ituko is SUPER hot though


ehh I loved him until he grew up he was the hottest guy ever and I loved his personality
after that his hotness went away and he went psyco with power


He was allway hot X3
And when he was crazy, he was cutez!

Lol the only crazy I ever thought was hot is Lelouch from code geass
hes the 2nd hottest anime guy ever


Lol i aint seen code geass but ive seen pics and hes pretty hot


OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!
and in the end he doesn't die....i think i don't i'm not done

Member
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Stalker!! O_o
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
i agree with everyone here, we dont even need the sun anymore
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:


pokekid511 wrote:


livi-chan wrote:

Second hottest guy in anime!

But he doesnt come CLOSE to the first hottest guy in anime!

whos the hottsest guy??? I can think a few that come close to ikuto but none that beat him




Light Yagami
Most people hate him, but yah.. Not me


Ituko is SUPER hot though


ehh I loved him until he grew up he was the hottest guy ever and I loved his personality
after that his hotness went away and he went psyco with power


He was allway hot X3
And when he was crazy, he was cutez!

Lol the only crazy I ever thought was hot is Lelouch from code geass
hes the 2nd hottest anime guy ever


Lol i aint seen code geass but ive seen pics and hes pretty hot


OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!
and in the end he doesn't die....i think i don't i'm not done



Okies ill stick it on my (LONG) list of animes to watch
Member
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

vanessa26578 wrote:


angel47 wrote:

He's soooo damn hot!!!
I think he's the responsable of the global warming!!!


lol i tottaly agree with u!!!


Totally! The Sun can't beat Ikuto's temperature. He's 2 HOT!!!!!!
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Hot like the sun !
Member
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
He is SO making the sun jealous XD XD XD
Member
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
IKUTO..IS..
100x HOTTER
THEN THE DAMN SUN X3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.