First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Yunho saved a girl!
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in yOur pants :]...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08
yay! i <3 his shoes btw
Posted 9/28/08
YAY YUNHO! my hero [:<3
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
woohoo :D
soo kind of himm
6442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
yay yunho! your kind, hot and a hero! *O*
<3
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
*sigh* yeah yeah yeah, anybody on the same scene would do the same thing
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
AWW!!! Yunho's soooo sweet...saving that girl! Hopefully she's okay...
YAY YUNHO!

Posted 9/28/08

rahneejoyce wrote:

*sigh* yeah yeah yeah, anybody on the same scene would do the same thing


a good deed is still a good deed and deserves praising. doesnt matter who it is, but in this case its Yunho.
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

quynhie wrote:


rahneejoyce wrote:

*sigh* yeah yeah yeah, anybody on the same scene would do the same thing


a good deed is still a good deed and deserves praising. doesnt matter who it is, but in this case its Yunho.


yeah i k n o w t h a t, and i don't care so don't bother
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
yay for yunho! lol. they're so nice despite being famous, which in the states has earned celebrities a bad name.
Posted 9/28/08

rahneejoyce wrote:


quynhie wrote:


rahneejoyce wrote:

*sigh* yeah yeah yeah, anybody on the same scene would do the same thing


a good deed is still a good deed and deserves praising. doesnt matter who it is, but in this case its Yunho.


yeah i k n o w t h a t, and i don't care so don't bother


well if you dont care, then why bother comment in this thread?
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
awwwwww........a good Samaritan.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lost in his eyes
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
gosh he's so hott!!
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

quynhie wrote:


rahneejoyce wrote:


quynhie wrote:


rahneejoyce wrote:

*sigh* yeah yeah yeah, anybody on the same scene would do the same thing


a good deed is still a good deed and deserves praising. doesnt matter who it is, but in this case its Yunho.


yeah i k n o w t h a t, and i don't care so don't bother


well if you dont care, then why bother comment in this thread?


what do u care if i want to bother commenting on this thread or not? get a life
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
it's just soo yunho-shi to do these kinda things. this is not the first time where his kind nature has been revealed. remember the super glue incident?

btw for those who don't seem to care about this incident...well, yes, don't bother commenting. and think about it urself. would u, if u were in his funky shoes at that moment, even bother to stretch ur arm or would u still be on the phone? i know some people would say: "Of course I'll help her!" and that's great, but some people are just saying it and that's not the same as doing it. everybody might have the intention of helping, but wat if u fail? wat i'm trying to say here is that we're admiring not just his kind intentions, but also that he was able to save her.
Posted 9/28/08

rahneejoyce wrote:


quynhie wrote:


rahneejoyce wrote:


quynhie wrote:


rahneejoyce wrote:

*sigh* yeah yeah yeah, anybody on the same scene would do the same thing


a good deed is still a good deed and deserves praising. doesnt matter who it is, but in this case its Yunho.


yeah i k n o w t h a t, and i don't care so don't bother


well if you dont care, then why bother comment in this thread?


what do u care if i want to bother commenting on this thread or not? get a life


... someone needs a hug
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.