First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why american keep hurting Japanese?
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 10/4/08
snip
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Those dirty Americans! I cant believe they did this after raping and torturing they proceeded to slaughter these people!



Oh wait, those were crimes made by the Japanese in Nanking during WWII boy those Japanese sure are saints!
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Paris
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Mauz15, you're totally MY HERO.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
The internet just fuels the Asian girl fetish
Couple that with horny soldiers and voila!
149563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
This kind of thread again? Why not look into some more history like mauz?
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Paris
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

MEMPHADON wrote:

its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.


You and ProudAsian are hopeless.
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.


You and ProudAsian are hopeless.


am i wrong?
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Paris
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.


You and ProudAsian are hopeless.


am i wrong?


Basically, you're saying this : "If I win the war, I can do everything I want to. If I want to rape girls, I just rape them."

And you dare ask : " AM I WRONG ?"


People like you make me vomit.


4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.


You and ProudAsian are hopeless.


am i wrong?


Basically, you're saying this : "If I win the war, I can do everything I want to. If I want to rape girls, I just rape them."

And you dare ask : " AM I WRONG ?"


People like you make me vomit.




i wasn't asking if my morals were wrong, its obviously a horrible thing to rape girls as young as 12 (but then again, the japanese had it coming for what they did to the chinese, but thats a different story)

i was asking if my statement is wrong. is it untrue that the conquerors get whatever rights they wish from the conquered?
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Paris
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.


You and ProudAsian are hopeless.


am i wrong?


Basically, you're saying this : "If I win the war, I can do everything I want to. If I want to rape girls, I just rape them."

And you dare ask : " AM I WRONG ?"


People like you make me vomit.




i wasn't asking if my morals were wrong, its obviously a horrible thing to rape girls as young as 12 (but then again, the japanese had it coming for what they did to the chinese, but thats a different story)

i was asking if my statement is wrong. is it untrue that the conquerors get whatever rights they wish from the conquered?

I'm from China, I know the history of my country, thank you but :

Japanese soldiers raped Chinese and Korean girls, so it would be fair that Japanese girls get raped? WTF?
Japanese and American rapists are BOTH horrible.
Rape is WRONG, no matter who rape who, RAPE IS A CRIME.

Now, a simple question : have you ever heard of Geneva convention? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
If you don't, I won't blame you, but ask another question :

Use your common sense, and tell me if it's fair if, only because you're the winner, you give yourself the right to violate the human rights of the losers?

4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.


You and ProudAsian are hopeless.


am i wrong?


Basically, you're saying this : "If I win the war, I can do everything I want to. If I want to rape girls, I just rape them."

And you dare ask : " AM I WRONG ?"


People like you make me vomit.




i wasn't asking if my morals were wrong, its obviously a horrible thing to rape girls as young as 12 (but then again, the japanese had it coming for what they did to the chinese, but thats a different story)

i was asking if my statement is wrong. is it untrue that the conquerors get whatever rights they wish from the conquered?

I'm from China, I know the history of my country, thank you but :

Japanese soldiers raped Chinese and Korean girls, so it would be fair that Japanese girls get raped? WTF?
Japanese and American rapists are BOTH horrible.
Rape is WRONG, no matter who rape who, RAPE IS A CRIME.

Now, a simple question : have you ever heard of Geneva convention? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
If you don't, I won't blame you, but ask another question :

Use your common sense, and tell me if it's fair if, only because you're the winner, you give yourself the right to violate the human rights of the losers?



yes, i've heard of the geneva convention, it gives rights to prisoners of war.

history proves me right is all i'm going to say, whether its right or wrong is irrelevant.
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Paris
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


zuzuzuzuzuzu wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

its called the rights of the conquerors


we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please.


You and ProudAsian are hopeless.


am i wrong?


Basically, you're saying this : "If I win the war, I can do everything I want to. If I want to rape girls, I just rape them."

And you dare ask : " AM I WRONG ?"


People like you make me vomit.




i wasn't asking if my morals were wrong, its obviously a horrible thing to rape girls as young as 12 (but then again, the japanese had it coming for what they did to the chinese, but thats a different story)

i was asking if my statement is wrong. is it untrue that the conquerors get whatever rights they wish from the conquered?

I'm from China, I know the history of my country, thank you but :

Japanese soldiers raped Chinese and Korean girls, so it would be fair that Japanese girls get raped? WTF?
Japanese and American rapists are BOTH horrible.
Rape is WRONG, no matter who rape who, RAPE IS A CRIME.

Now, a simple question : have you ever heard of Geneva convention? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
If you don't, I won't blame you, but ask another question :

Use your common sense, and tell me if it's fair if, only because you're the winner, you give yourself the right to violate the human rights of the losers?



yes, i've heard of the geneva convention, it gives rights to prisoners of war.

history proves me right is all i'm going to say, whether its right or wrong is irrelevant.


Of course, if the conquerors want to commit crime, they will do it because they are the most powerful. I'm not denying that.
It was the tone of your sentence "we kicked japans ass, now we get to do with it as we please" that was disturbing. It's like saying : "it's okay if the winners commit crime. I have no problem with this".

1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Moonlight
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
uhh both americans and japanese are rapist! japanese soldiers raped mostly philippine woman but i dont know when



and y all of these all about americans raping japanese women,if the name of the topic was "Why americans keep hurting japanese" then you must post about killing,murduring not only raping
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
This is all so true. Those evil Americans need to be punished for bombing that innocent country in an attempt to aid the axis of evil. Wait no, that was Japan with Pearl Harbor.

Wait! Those evil Americans did ruthlessly torture the prisoners and only fed them a potato a day. Wait no, still the Japanese.

Wait! Those evil Americans murdered people based on their religious beliefs. Wait, that was again Japan.

HOLD ON! Those EVIL Americans DID give financial and food aid to Japan after defeating them! How could they? Those wicked Americans wounded Japan's pride by aiding them after defeating them!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.