First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Do u hate Tadase for almost always ruining Amu's and Ikuto's moments? especially episode 51?
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
I HATED IT WHEN TADASE RUINS SOME AMUTO MOMENTS!

That amuto moment was so cute! instead of getting the embryo, he protected Amu! but for people who think ikuto is getting the embryo for easter, i have a different opinion, i think i already know his wish, which is to be free from easter. That's why he was so eager to get the embryo, so he could be free.
Member
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where I am sitting.
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
DIE TADASE FOREVER MWAHAHAHA srry i just hate him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Member
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where I am sitting.
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

sweettara10 wrote:

I HATED IT WHEN TADASE RUINS SOME AMUTO MOMENTS!

That amuto moment was so cute! instead of getting the embryo, he protected Amu! but for people who think ikuto is getting the embryo for easter, i have a different opinion, i think i already know his wish, which is to be free from easter. That's why he was so eager to get the embryo, so he could be free.


wow i was thinking that to and i think dat if the humty lock and the dumty key will make a new embryo
or it grants every bodys wishes if they were to put em together
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
YES DX I already just hate that GUY he piss me off XP
Posted 9/30/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

YES DX I already just hate that GUY he piss me off XP


I know he pisses me off too!! How can AMu fall for him!!
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Kuma10 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

YES DX I already just hate that GUY he piss me off XP


I know he pisses me off too!! How can AMu fall for him!!


She already fell FOR every single boy she meets ..... but I think Ikuto is different

AMUTO ROCKS XD
TADAMU IS !@$%$$@$@^ ##&@# XP
Posted 9/30/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

YES DX I already just hate that GUY he piss me off XP


I know he pisses me off too!! How can AMu fall for him!!


She already fell FOR every single boy she meets ..... but I think Ikuto is different

AMUTO ROCKS XD
TADAMU IS !@$%$$@$@^ ##&@# XP


yeah I know! theirs no guy tat she does not love!
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Kuma10 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

YES DX I already just hate that GUY he piss me off XP


I know he pisses me off too!! How can AMu fall for him!!


She already fell FOR every single boy she meets ..... but I think Ikuto is different

AMUTO ROCKS XD
TADAMU IS !@$%$$@$@^ ##&@# XP


yeah I know! theirs no guy tat she does not love!


HAHAHA I think that's the comedic part of the anime XD
Member
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where I am sitting.
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08

Kuma10 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

YES DX I already just hate that GUY he piss me off XP


I know he pisses me off too!! How can AMu fall for him!!


She already fell FOR every single boy she meets ..... but I think Ikuto is different

AMUTO ROCKS XD
TADAMU IS !@$%$$@$@^ ##&@# XP


yeah I know! theirs no guy tat she does not love!


well actualy der is its the egyptian guy and da wierd 4 eyes i think its seiichiro so theres 2 guys dat she does
not wuv!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
Well i haven't seen it so i woulden't know what the hell your talking about. :/
And also its not about hating a character its about liking what ''version'' of them.

sweettara10: If you ask me i think he wants to get the Embryo for Amu.
After all he is the soul for her dream guy.

Do not say such things as he wants to leave Easter... Easter is a good company... being repttetive is bad.
If he leaves Easter he woulden't be with Amu.

Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
The only reason I like Tadase is because of that
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

kuryuki wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


xoanimeluverxo wrote:


orange_ember wrote:


Tadase luv Amu after all


What? So Tadase loves AMU, huh. Not AMULET Heart. Of course.

And as an Amuto fan, yep, I totally agree with char-san! It was so sweet when Ikuto blocked the missile released by those useless filler-ish scienctists Amu (he got slightly hurt too, didn't he? He collasped in mid-air) and he hugged her so protectively...

And then BOOM! (GLOOP, actually, how would you describe the sound of the attack then?) Tadase went and ruined it. I had a fit. He was holding Amu in his arms! Like in episode 1!

But the Amuto moments still overpower the Tadamu moments.

Good ep overall, though.


Well, Tadase actually really loves Amu, he's just a bit shy over it, so he said amulet heart instead, you know...and Amuto moments do not overpower Tadamu moments!! I think they are balancing them out, i mean peach-pit is. one episode there is amuto moment, then tadamu moment.......



i no! xD but the sad thing is....



ohh poo! in ep 33, when tadase bought amu that hair clip, latr he told her that it reminded him of amulet heart. so that means that tadase really likes amulet heart and not amu for who she is unlike ikuto who likes her who she is. and IKUTO IS HOT!!!!! and hot trumpets cute all the time.


well u no ikuto's hot for u but not for me.. n did u even read the manga.?
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

jamzee_sorox wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

did u write sumthing?


yep but did not show up... i wrote we don't have the same opinion... i wonder why it's not there..


ohh the system have problems?..
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

AoiYoshida wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


orange_ember wrote:


Tadase luv Amu after all


What? So Tadase loves AMU, huh. Not AMULET Heart. Of course.

And as an Amuto fan, yep, I totally agree with char-san! It was so sweet when Ikuto blocked the missile released by those useless filler-ish scienctists Amu (he got slightly hurt too, didn't he? He collasped in mid-air) and he hugged her so protectively...

And then BOOM! (GLOOP, actually, how would you describe the sound of the attack then?) Tadase went and ruined it. I had a fit. He was holding Amu in his arms! Like in episode 1!

But the Amuto moments still overpower the Tadamu moments.

Good ep overall, though.


even though i dun really like amuto, but i agree with u the last part is so stupid.. . tadase acts soooo heroish even though ikuto's the one tat saved amu!!




your soo right.. IKUTO was even hurt but still he save amu.. he even held her tight even if he knew he'll get hurt when thay land still he held her... he majorly care for AMU.. tadase only wants to brag as amu's hero..


i dun think he wants to brag but i jus dun't like how he still yell at ikuto after he protected amu...


yeah thats right.. i used the wrong term.. but i still hate h


ohh... u hate him?..


hehehe yep..my bad..


oh.. but isn't he cute though...


yeah.. he is ucte.. but still IKUTO IS HOT..!!!


ohhh.. really?... i dun really think he's hot..



WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dont think Ikuto is um........... hot?



um. no?
Member
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
Well Tadase ruins Amuto moments.
And Ikuto ruins the Tadamu moments.
Ikuto and Tadase ruin the other guys(Nagehiko,Kukai,Kairi..etc.) moments.
It's the CIRCLE OF LIFE.

NOTE:I SUPPORT AMUTO!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.