Post Reply MOD APPLICATION's 4 MANGACOLORING!
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Okaii. This application is for people that are applying for being a mOd.
If you are accepted then u become only a manga color.

[I NEED SOME1 WHO CAN MANGA-COLOR RLY GOOD SO SIGN!]


Username -
Nickname -
Program u use -
At least show 4 types of manga coloring u did -
Spoiler plz >

Member
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
whats manga coloring?
Moderator
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Okaii. This application is for people that are applying for being a mOd.
If you are accepted then u become only a manga color.

[I NEED SOME1 WHO CAN MANGA-COLOR RLY GOOD SO SIGN!]


Username -
Nickname -
Program u use -
At least show 4 types of manga coloring u did -
Spoiler plz >



ummm okay... ill apply [even tho im already a mod] but i might not ALWAYS have time to manga color cuz im busy with school and other requests sometimes...

Username- Kawaii_Yume
Nickname- TeLLa-Chan, Yume-Chan
Program- Artweaver
Works- Gomen ne, i only have 2 examples rite now >.> lol of course u dont have to accept me xD

My first manga color in...

My second manga color in...
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Kawaii_Yume wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Okaii. This application is for people that are applying for being a mOd.
If you are accepted then u become only a manga color.

[I NEED SOME1 WHO CAN MANGA-COLOR RLY GOOD SO SIGN!]


Username -
Nickname -
Program u use -
At least show 4 types of manga coloring u did -
Spoiler plz >



ummm okay... ill apply [even tho im already a mod] but i might not ALWAYS have time to manga color cuz im busy with school and other requests sometimes...

Username- Kawaii_Yume
Nickname- TeLLa-Chan, Yume-Chan
Program- Artweaver
Works- Gomen ne, i only have 2 examples rite now >.> lol of course u dont have to accept me xD

My first manga color in...

My second manga color in...


kk as long as u can dO requests im go0od =]

Moderator
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Kawaii_Yume wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Okaii. This application is for people that are applying for being a mOd.
If you are accepted then u become only a manga color.

[I NEED SOME1 WHO CAN MANGA-COLOR RLY GOOD SO SIGN!]


Username -
Nickname -
Program u use -
At least show 4 types of manga coloring u did -
Spoiler plz >



ummm okay... ill apply [even tho im already a mod] but i might not ALWAYS have time to manga color cuz im busy with school and other requests sometimes...

Username- Kawaii_Yume
Nickname- TeLLa-Chan, Yume-Chan
Program- Artweaver
Works- Gomen ne, i only have 2 examples rite now >.> lol of course u dont have to accept me xD

My first manga color in...

My second manga color in...


kk as long as u can dO requests im go0od =]



Lolz okie then =P
Moderator
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

whats manga coloring?


manga coloring is when u color a manga =D like the [examples above] lolz ^^ [i sorta suk at it]
Member
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/24/08
Username -Zombie-san
Nickname -Sunako
Program u use - Paint.net,Gimp 2,photoscape
7314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sιиgαρσяε愛は優しいです
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
i can do manga colouring
but i only hav one pic is tat ok?
Moderator
6985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

cgalz wrote:

i can do manga colouring
but i only hav one pic is tat ok?


WOW! Thats super cute coloring can you do the request in manga coloring? pleasee DX
You must be logged in to post.