First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Darkness
Student Vampire
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cross Acadamy Day...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/17/08
''And what do you think of me as Violet-sama? Food?'' he said looking hurt.
Chairman
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
''That's actually what I was thinking...'' she said nearing toward him with blood lust in her eyes.

Student Vampire
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cross Acadamy Day...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
James was paralyzed with fear "Master-sama, don't!" He Screamed, hoping that someone would hear him
Student Mod
56875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PuertoRico
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Shuki appear and placed herself infront of James, "Please spear his life"
Chairman
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
She stood there in paralyzed shock, then smirked and disappeared..echoing - ''I'll be back, James-senpai~'' with a menacing laughter following.
Student Mod
56875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PuertoRico
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/20/08
Shuki sighed
Posted 12/27/08
*i appear infront of them*...this is wat i need wat had i get here shit<_< *sighed*
Student Vampire
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cross Acadamy Day...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

Adriana13 wrote:

She stood there in paralyzed shock, then smirked and disappeared..echoing - ''I'll be back, James-senpai~'' with a menacing laughter following.


Is Almost In Tears As He Flees To His Room, Not Wanting To Be Surrounded By These Vampires. How Did I Ever Want To Be One Of These Monsters?!?!?! He Screamed In His Head As He Locks The Door And Flings Himself Onto His Bed. I Want To Be Human Now, Not A Vaampire!!! He Throws His Scythe Away In Neckalce Form, Releiving Himself Of Any Weapon. He Then Begins To Sit There In Complete Silence With His Eyes Closed, Trying His Best To Work Up The Courage And Strength to Go Out And Face these Vampires Or Find Some Way To Make The Darkness Disappear

RPOFF:Hey Guys! I'm Back! You May Remember Me As Flyteofshadows But I Forgot My Password DX
Chairman
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

dreams-of-vampires wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:

She stood there in paralyzed shock, then smirked and disappeared..echoing - ''I'll be back, James-senpai~'' with a menacing laughter following.


Is Almost In Tears As He Flees To His Room, Not Wanting To Be Surrounded By These Vampires. How Did I Ever Want To Be One Of These Monsters?!?!?! He Screamed In His Head As He Locks The Door And Flings Himself Onto His Bed. I Want To Be Human Now, Not A Vaampire!!! He Throws His Scythe Away In Neckalce Form, Releiving Himself Of Any Weapon. He Then Begins To Sit There In Complete Silence With His Eyes Closed, Trying His Best To Work Up The Courage And Strength to Go Out And Face these Vampires Or Find Some Way To Make The Darkness Disappear

RPOFF:Hey Guys! I'm Back! You May Remember Me As Flyteofshadows But I Forgot My Password DX



I walk around the forest whispering angrily to myself "Gosh but I was so hungry!! Why the hell did she have to get in the way!!" I scream to myself. "Ugh..." I disappear to look for another victim...

RP-Off: Welcome back ^_~
Student Vampire
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cross Acadamy Day...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09


He Sighed And Got Off Of His Bed And Jumped From The Balcony, In His Usual Style "I Can't Hide Forever, This Is Stupid But I Need To Find A Way, But First I Need To Talke A Walk To Clear My Head...."

RPOFF: Thanx! ^.^
Chairman
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/09


I reappear and start to walk again..."Crap not even a single animal here" I sigh sitting down by a tree..
Student Vampire
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cross Acadamy Day...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

Adriana13 wrote:



I reappear and start to walk again..."Crap not even a single animal here" I sigh sitting down by a tree..


James is walking along when he trips on a tree root and tumbles into the clearing, dazed
Chairman
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/09



I quickly get up and see James on the floor struggling with a tree root.
I clear my throat "Look kid, unless you wanna die, go somewhere else, I'm not in the mood to chase after you."
I say sitting back down and relaxing myself.


Student Vampire
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cross Acadamy Day...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

Adriana13 wrote:




I quickly get up and see James on the floor struggling with a tree root.
I clear my throat "Look kid, unless you wanna die, go somewhere else, I'm not in the mood to chase after you."
I say sitting back down and relaxing myself.




"I'm Sorry" I Say Quietly "You Mut Be Hungry Like All The Rest Of The Students Here..." I Sit Next To You Quietly "I Could Offer You My Blood, Seeing As We Are Off Campus" He says With A Naieve Sincerity
Chairman
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

dreams-of-vampires wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:




I quickly get up and see James on the floor struggling with a tree root.
I clear my throat "Look kid, unless you wanna die, go somewhere else, I'm not in the mood to chase after you."
I say sitting back down and relaxing myself.




"I'm Sorry" I Say Quietly "You Mut Be Hungry Like All The Rest Of The Students Here..." I Sit Next To You Quietly "I Could Offer You My Blood, Seeing As We Are Off Campus" He says With A Naieve Sincerity



I chuckle to myself and say "Don't offer something you aren't willing to risk"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.