First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kidnapping
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:

How else are you supposed to get a loli in your harem?


By actually being hot. All ya' have to do is sit back, relax, and wait for them to come to you.
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

mushrie wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:

How else are you supposed to get a loli in your harem?


By actually being hot. All ya' have to do is sit back, relax, and wait for them to come to you.


Nah, they always say they want to see their family again, or that they need to go to school or they're hungry...

Also, if you don't keep them pumped full of sedatives they won't have that sexy, sleepy glazed eye look and will complain if you accidentally dislocate their shoulder while trying to dress them in a school swimsuit.
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


bookworm88 wrote:


Hire some terrorists and let'em shoot those jealous idiots. Are you still rich though?


Ceivent wrote:

<< Is that big enough?



depends on which country i go to, now they have more to be jealous about because i am doing well in college and probably will get my master in two years, whereas my cousins are in their late 20 to 30 and still working on their masters. so basically our moving to america was actually better, if i go back now with my masters degree from an American university, all i have to say is they can kiss my ass.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


mushrie wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:

How else are you supposed to get a loli in your harem?


By actually being hot. All ya' have to do is sit back, relax, and wait for them to come to you.


Nah, they always say they want to see their family again, or that they need to go to school or they're hungry...

Also, if you don't keep them pumped full of sedatives they won't have that sexy, sleepy glazed eye look and will complain if you accidentally dislocate their shoulder while trying to dress them in a school swimsuit.


Give 'em a popsicle and that will shut them up for good.
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

mushrie wrote:

Give 'em a popsicle and that will shut them up for good.


Don't get me wrong, frozen cough syrup and rohypnol are a man's best friend, its just not worth the effort to come up with convincing packaging. Kids these days are smart, they won't eat anything unless its "brand name"
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / La Puente
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
its stupid... but people are smart
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Me and my friends put a bag over one of our friends and loaded him into a car. Then we sort of started punching him lightly. He was like "Ah, what the hell did I do?!", "I'm not rich?!!". We were trying hard to hold back the laughter. Then he started screaming and we dropped him off in front of this Chuck E Cheese and then we drove off. He probably scared all the little children. About 15 minutes later he calls us to see if we could come pick him up. When we got there, he told us that random guys kidnapped him and that he fought em off. We laughed at him super fucking hard then we told him it was us. It was pretty funny. But uh... real kidnapping is wrong.
Posted 9/29/08
I'm not a kidnapper so there's nothing to discuss.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Chloroform is the way to go!
Posted 9/29/08

grip200kg wrote:

Kidnapping is wrong, if found guilty your looking at 25 to life. Unless you have a very well connected lawyer and signed a plea bargain with the D.A. and the judge agrees to it.


for real its wrong to do all those horriable thibngs to child u hear on the news and its really sad cuz its real.
Posted 9/29/08

DRO1 wrote:

Me and my friends put a bag over one of our friends and loaded him into a car. Then we sort of started punching him lightly. He was like "Ah, what the hell did I do?!", "I'm not rich?!!". We were trying hard to hold back the laughter. Then he started screaming and we dropped him off in front of this Chuck E Cheese and then we drove off. He probably scared all the little children. About 15 minutes later he calls us to see if we could come pick him up. When we got there, he told us that random guys kidnapped him and that he fought em off. We laughed at him super fucking hard then we told him it was us. It was pretty funny. But uh... real kidnapping is wrong.


haah dan thats sounds awesome lol i need to do that one day lol, u guys r awesome lol
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

magribe12 wrote:


grip200kg wrote:

Kidnapping is wrong, if found guilty your looking at 25 to life. Unless you have a very well connected lawyer and signed a plea bargain with the D.A. and the judge agrees to it.


for real its wrong to do all those horriable thibngs to child u hear on the news and its really sad cuz its real.


Yeah its a strange world we live in
Posted 9/29/08

grip200kg wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


grip200kg wrote:

Kidnapping is wrong, if found guilty your looking at 25 to life. Unless you have a very well connected lawyer and signed a plea bargain with the D.A. and the judge agrees to it.


for real its wrong to do all those horriable thibngs to child u hear on the news and its really sad cuz its real.


Yeah its a strange world we live in


it sure is nonoe is safe
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Problematiques
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
" Kidnappers are better than murderers, as they "value" their victims. "

Any comment?
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

magribe12 wrote:
haah dan thats sounds awesome lol i need to do that one day lol, u guys r awesome lol


lol. Yeah, it was really fun. We do stuff like that a lot, and s cutie like you can hang out with us anytime. ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.