First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
question? Who is ashes dad in pokemon
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / somewhere doing s...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

necoyama wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:


Poletto wrote:

...Pikachu...


Nope. Pikachu's a girl. I'm positive. I don't care if they keep saying "he" in the show, why else would it be so attached to Ash? It would make sense that a female Pokémon would be attracted to a male trainer. Therefore, Pikachu must be a GIRL.


You are absolutely right.


The obvious answer is that Ash's dad is actually a Ditto. It makes perfect sense. This solves all the major problems.

1) Why don't we see Ash's dad? Why, because he transformed back into a Ditto!

2) Why do Pokemon love Ash so much? Because they can smell his natural Pokemon pheromones!

3) Why doesn't Ash get older? Because he unconsciously adjusts his body through his Ditto cells to the age most suitable for seducing and mating with the girls that gather around him.

4) Why does Ash's mother reference his dad as a Pokemon trainer in the second episode over the phone? Because she loves Pokemon trainers (which is why she let Ash become one at age 10), so Ditto assumed the form of a studly young Pokemon trainer. And so seduced Ms. Ketchum.

5) Why doesn't Ms. Ketchum seem to care that her man is missing? There are a few reasons. One, she thinks that her husband (the Ditto) is a Pokemon trainer. Everyone knows that Pokemon trainers just randomly leave on decade long journeys. Two, she could assume that he is dead. In anime, petty things like death never keep people from feeling proud. Three, it could be a one-night stand. It's extremely hard (i.e. impossible) to find a Pokemon trainer that isn't jailbait. Ms. Ketchum was probably just happy for what she could get.

6) Why does Ash keep seeing that stupid golden legendary bird (Ho-oh)? Because it's his dad, the Ditto. Makin' a fool outta' his boy.

7) Genitals? Ditto + anatomy book = good to go.


That is a very good point. Lol but thinking on the non sexual side ash's dad is probably human. Lol Even though that pictue is weird,creepy,horrifying and maybe untrue it is probably true. but I will always think pikachu as a boy because I WANT TO. and btw ash keeps saying "were friends" over and over again sopikachu might be gay lol
7447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
hey...ash's dad probably a pokemon trainer just like him........
2844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

necoyama wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:


Poletto wrote:

...Pikachu...


Nope. Pikachu's a girl. I'm positive. I don't care if they keep saying "he" in the show, why else would it be so attached to Ash? It would make sense that a female Pokémon would be attracted to a male trainer. Therefore, Pikachu must be a GIRL.


You are absolutely right.


The obvious answer is that Ash's dad is actually a Ditto. It makes perfect sense. This solves all the major problems.

1) Why don't we see Ash's dad? Why, because he transformed back into a Ditto!

2) Why do Pokemon love Ash so much? Because they can smell his natural Pokemon pheromones!

3) Why doesn't Ash get older? Because he unconsciously adjusts his body through his Ditto cells to the age most suitable for seducing and mating with the girls that gather around him.

4) Why does Ash's mother reference his dad as a Pokemon trainer in the second episode over the phone? Because she loves Pokemon trainers (which is why she let Ash become one at age 10), so Ditto assumed the form of a studly young Pokemon trainer. And so seduced Ms. Ketchum.

5) Why doesn't Ms. Ketchum seem to care that her man is missing? There are a few reasons. One, she thinks that her husband (the Ditto) is a Pokemon trainer. Everyone knows that Pokemon trainers just randomly leave on decade long journeys. Two, she could assume that he is dead. In anime, petty things like death never keep people from feeling proud. Three, it could be a one-night stand. It's extremely hard (i.e. impossible) to find a Pokemon trainer that isn't jailbait. Ms. Ketchum was probably just happy for what she could get.

6) Why does Ash keep seeing that stupid golden legendary bird (Ho-oh)? Because it's his dad, the Ditto. Makin' a fool outta' his boy.

7) Genitals? Ditto + anatomy book = good to go.


Scientific/Rational Answer: Hmm...I thought Ditto could only transform into other Pokémon???

Frivolous Answer: It would be hilarious if this was so, but if it were, then that #6 on your list is pretty jacked up. XDD Why would he mess with his son's head like that? Is it because he knows how dense he is and that nobody would believe him anyway? That's a pretty cold thing to do to your kid.

3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08
maybe ash was adopted.

and what his mom said about this "father" crap, was just to cover it up !
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
well i dont know who the hell is he i mean.. who cares if ash dont have a dad?!
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Child predators c...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

hikaruchan16 wrote:


Scientific/Rational Answer: Hmm...I thought Ditto could only transform into other Pokémon???

Frivolous Answer: It would be hilarious if this was so, but if it were, then that #6 on your list is pretty jacked up. XDD Why would he mess with his son's head like that? Is it because he knows how dense he is and that nobody would believe him anyway? That's a pretty cold thing to do to your kid.



Your "rational" answer FAILS! Actually, the episode where we first see Ditto has it taking the form of Ash. Ditto can copy ANYTHING. RARGH!!!

As for your frivolous answer, that's just Ditto's way of showin' its love. If it followed Ash around, Ash would just try to capture it. So Ditto plays on his son's dense-ness and flies around like a Ho-oh.


versace wrote:

maybe ash was adopted.

and what his mom said about this "father" crap, was just to cover it up !


Um...Ash would STILL have a father, you know...
Posted 9/28/08
i dont really know..but i think that Ash might see his father at the end of pokemon i mean its still going to be long..
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
2844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

necoyama wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:


Scientific/Rational Answer: Hmm...I thought Ditto could only transform into other Pokémon???

Frivolous Answer: It would be hilarious if this was so, but if it were, then that #6 on your list is pretty jacked up. XDD Why would he mess with his son's head like that? Is it because he knows how dense he is and that nobody would believe him anyway? That's a pretty cold thing to do to your kid.



Your "rational" answer FAILS! Actually, the episode where we first see Ditto has it taking the form of Ash. Ditto can copy ANYTHING. RARGH!!!

As for your frivolous answer, that's just Ditto's way of showin' its love. If it followed Ash around, Ash would just try to capture it. So Ditto plays on his son's dense-ness and flies around like a Ho-oh.


O-ooh. I suppose I must have forgotten that! It's just been a heckuva long time since I've actually WATCHED Pokémon...I used to watch it all the time...

So, in that case, it's like he's watching over him, yeah? That's kinda sweet. : )

2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
lol im guessing everyone read the post the guy made if some of you guys havn't heres the link http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/1575631.html#comments


obviously his dad has to have contact with his mom some how, or else how does a woman who is a house wife pay the bills and eveyrting lol
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In bed With Jin!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Ash's mom was raped by a mewtwo at a young age. That's why Ash never ages.


that is fucking funny!! and kinda disturbing
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
this is an official pic of Ash's father

7220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wait where?
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
conclusion in this thread. . . . . .

people in the internet have a very imaginative minds either reading too many dojinshi and lemons as well as watching too many tentacled appendages violating sexually promiscuous females resulting to consented rape . . . .

seriously your sick. . . .

mewtwo, ditto and prof. oak might be the only candidates suspected to be ash's father. . . . . .
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
ashes mom is asexual
Posted 9/29/08
I say Professor Oak.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.