First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Are otoku (nerds) more perverted?
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08
first of all, Otaku is a term used to call someone who likes anime or anything related to anime. People who loves japanese culture are not called otaku.

anyway, if we are talking about men, i think the only non perverted man is the pope. Still that has a big question mark
2115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / OuO
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Lol, Im one of the most perverted guys in my school and Im not an otaku.
Posted 10/1/08
Isn't that when people lose grip of reality? People are fucked up as it is..and quite frankly Otaku or not...they are all the same crap.
15459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Obviously it depends...The word otaku carries connotations of sexual deviance (IE, maid/school girl fetish) and how dedicated you are will affect how much you idolize fictional characters, which is considered perverse. I wouldn't say people become otaku because they have an inherit excess of sexual energy (although they probably lack an outlet)...Otakus are obsessive, but so are sports nuts (but that is masculine) and people who follow celebrity gossip are also perverse in my opinion (but since celebs are popular, easy to digest and deemed attractive by society its OK to worship them).
Maybe what makes you otaku IS a sexual attraction to characters (Cue the hug pillows and throaty gasps of 'MOE')...People wouldn't really care if there wasn't that image of the rank, neck bearded basement dweller who can't get any.
So in short, no, I don't think they are MORE perverted. Everybody wants some, it's human nature.
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
IMO the most perverted people ive ever known were Furverts. They can make just about every other type of pervert look mundane.
3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Outer Heaven
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

flower968 wrote:


Kanone

It's easy. They have long black hair and glasses.


>.>


I have black hair. ¦o
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my ZONE!!!
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Shabbernigdo wrote:

IMO the most perverted people ive ever known were Furverts. They can make just about every other type of pervert look mundane.


Who are Furverts?
Posted 10/2/08

Intranetusa wrote:


shinto-male wrote:
WHAT'S AN OTAKU?


Someone obsessed with anime/manga/etc or related aspects of Japanese culture, I believe.


okey, just what exactly are you guys doing on this site? XD
btw, nice fsm ~
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

Intranetusa wrote:

shinto-male wrote:
WHAT'S AN OTAKU?

Someone obsessed with anime/manga/etc or related aspects of Japanese culture, I believe.

okey, just what exactly are you guys doing on this site? XD
btw, nice fsm ~


Is that first question directed at me? lol

As for the 2nd part, Ramen brother.
Posted 10/2/08
i dunno but they'll never get laid so w/e
2115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / OuO
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

_Shafika_ wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

IMO the most perverted people ive ever known were Furverts. They can make just about every other type of pervert look mundane.


Who are Furverts?

Furverts = a person who has a fetish for fur and shit who like to get laid in fur and whatnot.
Posted 10/2/08
haha yessss otaku's are super perverts xD cuz they watch lotsa anime and tv shows and loads of em
have sex related stuff in them so that just makes them even curioser and into it =u=
and otaku's arent exactly the ppl that get laid too oftenxD
well that doesnt exactly go for EVERY otaku
but yeah:/
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cavite, PhiLippines
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
otaku's can choose if they want to be pervert or what..but i don't think so..coz there are some peopLe who are not otaku but stiLL pervert..lol;)
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

gmponce wrote:

title should be "Otaku"

I've finished watching many jdramas and animes about otaku perverts ending up with nice girls, so i wanna know the basis for having these kinds of dramas, more specifically in japan. are nerd men really more perverted (kindling to sexual behavior) than average guys?


Psychologically speaking, people want things they don’t get/have.

Take the American Civil War, for a historical example. Most of the whites in the southern states did -not- own slaves. Yet, these men and women were known to be the most adamant about protected the slave trade. Because they didn’t have slaves they wanted slaves more than those who did have slaves.

In the case of teenage boys, sex is the same way. Guys who go around having a lot of sex don’t want it as much as those guys who have trouble getting it.

Otaku’s in Japan are similar to geeks here in America. They’re not considered cool, contrary to popular western belief. At the same time, they’re typically socially awkward. Because of this they have a harder time finding female companions. Fewer companions means fewer sexual encounters. Fewer sexual encounter leads to greater sexual desires.

So yes, a lot of the time Otaku nerds are more perverted than the average Japanese youth.
Posted 10/2/08

SeraphAlford wrote:


gmponce wrote:

title should be "Otaku"

I've finished watching many jdramas and animes about otaku perverts ending up with nice girls, so i wanna know the basis for having these kinds of dramas, more specifically in japan. are nerd men really more perverted (kindling to sexual behavior) than average guys?


Psychologically speaking, people want things they don’t get/have.

Take the American Civil War, for a historical example. Most of the whites in the southern states did -not- own slaves. Yet, these men and women were known to be the most adamant about protected the slave trade. Because they didn’t have slaves they wanted slaves more than those who did have slaves.

In the case of teenage boys, sex is the same way. Guys who go around having a lot of sex don’t want it as much as those guys who have trouble getting it.

Otaku’s in Japan are similar to geeks here in America. They’re not considered cool, contrary to popular western belief. At the same time, they’re typically socially awkward. Because of this they have a harder time finding female companions. Fewer companions means fewer sexual encounters. Fewer sexual encounter leads to greater sexual desires.

So yes, a lot of the time Otaku nerds are more perverted than the average Japanese youth.


That's a valid explanation. Thanks.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.