Post Reply Do you think what Lulu did will be possible/ effective in the real world??
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
well its simple.. do you think its possible in our real world that someone will do something like lulu did and be hated by everyone?? we can also compare this to g00... and if ever it was possible, do you think it'll be effective??

well my view on this is I think its not possible, unless someone has some genius mind and superb technological power.. I mean unless you have something like democles, gundams or strong powers, and if you are not wise enough, this is impossible.. and another factor is that I think its very impossible to find such a good person who is willing to sacrifice his face and save this cruel world...

well if ever it was, Im still not sure if its effective.. I mean it may be effective in general, but I think you can't still achieve total union..
Posted 9/28/08
I think the idea of sacrificing yourself for the sake of the world is such a brave and amazing thing. But in my opinion, its just a action of a fool. Its okay to dream that the world can become a better place just by his sacrifice, but the reality is that by sacrificing himself, he is giving people the ability to blame everything on Emperor Lelouch, not reflecting on their own mistakes, escaping the retribution they deserve, and therefore this sort of thing is bound to repeat.

Just some thought I will post later more of my thoughts
Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Well...the chances are very slim and the world isn't that bad....

but IF it did happen only someone like Lelouch could pull it off....I think the chances of finding a live lulu is even slimmer than a shot at total union(which is near impossible people are too different*sigh*)

It's a nice vision though
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

takara_0413 wrote:

Well...the chances are very slim and the world isn't that bad....

but IF it did happen only someone like Lelouch could pull it off....I think the chances of finding a live lulu is even slimmer than a shot at total union(which is near impossible people are too different*sigh*)

It's a nice vision though


well we can say that the world isnt that bad because we dont know everything that is happening.. many occurences are being hidden and our view of the world is being controled by media.. what they show is what we only know... but in fact our world is just too cruel.. I can give one example by stating the occurences in my homeland.. its not split into races (like jap. and britainnias) but its split into poor and rich.. well I guess this is common to all nation.. in our country you can see how big this is.. rich people buy all the lands, and poor people loses place to live... then they dont have choice so they live in public places, but they get kicked out because its a "public" place.. but no one in the rich people would even dare make some place for those kind of people to live.. but they have many houses and lands which they dont really use that much... we may say in general that the world is not bad, if you just see the media.. but if you get into details the world is so damn cruel.. and the example I said is only one of the many cruelty in this world...



Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
you mean like Hitler?
people called him a bad guy but he turned out to be a good guy?

I don't know? is that even possible? or is it?

Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 9/29/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


takara_0413 wrote:

Well...the chances are very slim and the world isn't that bad....

but IF it did happen only someone like Lelouch could pull it off....I think the chances of finding a live lulu is even slimmer than a shot at total union(which is near impossible people are too different*sigh*)

It's a nice vision though


well we can say that the world isnt that bad because we dont know everything that is happening.. many occurences are being hidden and our view of the world is being controled by media.. what they show is what we only know... but in fact our world is just too cruel.. I can give one example by stating the occurences in my homeland.. its not split into races (like jap. and britainnias) but its split into poor and rich.. well I guess this is common to all nation.. in our country you can see how big this is.. rich people buy all the lands, and poor people loses place to live... then they dont have choice so they live in public places, but they get kicked out because its a "public" place.. but no one in the rich people would even dare make some place for those kind of people to live.. but they have many houses and lands which they dont really use that much... we may say in general that the world is not bad, if you just see the media.. but if you get into details the world is so damn cruel.. and the example I said is only one of the many cruelty in this world...





I agree that there will always be cruelty in the world but I don't think that it should be resolved with war. Take my country for example there are so many races and ethnic groups and different religions that not being prejudiced and trying to be keep all of them in mind is practically impossible. but we've never had civil war and managed to keep things relatively peaceful.

in Lulu's case he tried to use war to draw hatred then kill the source of all that hatred so that people would be more wiling to talk and look towards tomorrow.

Would that really work in RL? I don't think so. Maybe?
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

anhoai91 wrote:

you mean like Hitler?
people called him a bad guy but he turned out to be a good guy?

I don't know? is that even possible? or is it?



Im not sure because I dont know hitler that much but base on how I know him he was more of a lightish.. I mean lulu was pretending he was cruel.. I dont know with hitler..
Member
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
this is an anime anyway.... cant compare to the real world that we are living now. That much more complicated than code geass.
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

takara_0413 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


takara_0413 wrote:

Well...the chances are very slim and the world isn't that bad....

but IF it did happen only someone like Lelouch could pull it off....I think the chances of finding a live lulu is even slimmer than a shot at total union(which is near impossible people are too different*sigh*)

It's a nice vision though


well we can say that the world isnt that bad because we dont know everything that is happening.. many occurences are being hidden and our view of the world is being controled by media.. what they show is what we only know... but in fact our world is just too cruel.. I can give one example by stating the occurences in my homeland.. its not split into races (like jap. and britainnias) but its split into poor and rich.. well I guess this is common to all nation.. in our country you can see how big this is.. rich people buy all the lands, and poor people loses place to live... then they dont have choice so they live in public places, but they get kicked out because its a "public" place.. but no one in the rich people would even dare make some place for those kind of people to live.. but they have many houses and lands which they dont really use that much... we may say in general that the world is not bad, if you just see the media.. but if you get into details the world is so damn cruel.. and the example I said is only one of the many cruelty in this world...





I agree that there will always be cruelty in the world but I don't think that it should be resolved with war. Take my country for example there are so many races and ethnic groups and different religions that not being prejudiced and trying to be keep all of them in mind is practically impossible. but we've never had civil war and managed to keep thing relatively peaceful.

in Lulu's case he tried to use war to draw hatred then kill the source of all that hatred so that people would be more wiling to talk and look towards tomorrow.

Would that really work in RL? I don't think so. I mean look at world war 1 and 2 . Millions dead and the world was basicly back where it started before the war.



well in lulu's condition, he was already in the war.. I mean war was already present in their world... so he used that.. but in out condition there's no war so I know your point that there's no point in starting a war.. but I was talking about let us say if ever our world had world war 3 (I think when we have that the its the world's end though :sweatingbullets:) ... and you are lulu, you will use that war to change the world.. that'S what I meant.. I didnt mean to say start and war and do something like lulu did..



Would that really work in RL? I don't think so. I mean look at world war 1 and 2 . Millions dead and the world was basicly back where it started before the war.


remember in these war, it was unioned force versus unioned force.. I was talking about one force winning over everything.. I mean in ww1 and 2 there were the so called "unions" which consists diff countries like the ootbk's super union group.. but lulu only had britannia and he won everything HIMSELF.. what I mean by that is, if that's the case all hatred will be towards him.. but in ww1 and 2 the hatred were split.. some hate those, some hated that.. I'm talking about everyone hating ONLY one being...
Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
oh...I see

In that case I see your point.....

Well, all I can say is that lulu is amazing

and I still think that no one but him could have pulled it off

although I do agree that in lulu situation, using war would be the most appropriate thing to do...to change the world

White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

takara_0413 wrote:

oh...I see

In that case I see your point.....

Well, all I can say is that lulu is amazing

and I still think that no one but him could have pulled it off

although I do agree that in lulu situation, using war would be the most appropriate thing to do...to change the world



>_< I wonder what other people's opinion on this ^_^ I dont knwo but I love debate like things >_<
Moderator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / On my couch being...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 9/29/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


takara_0413 wrote:

oh...I see

In that case I see your point.....

Well, all I can say is that lulu is amazing

and I still think that no one but him could have pulled it off

although I do agree that in lulu situation, using war would be the most appropriate thing to do...to change the world



>_< I wonder what other people's opinion on this ^_^ I dont knwo but I love debate like things >_<




Well lets say there was such a thing as geass and knightmares and stuff. the knightmares would definately be used by the army and I think if anyone would get a hold of the geass, wouldn't it be for personal gain? I don't think anyone would want to rise up against the world to do what Lelouch did. But well in Lelouch's situation, I don't think making himself emperor would do it. He should have done something behind the scenes like what Light from death note did, of course not killing people like a 'god'.
Member
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
well.....i'm not relating Lelouch's ideas on making himself the world's enemy but, in past wars in reality, most of the the dictators wanted to change the government....so its loosely related from Code Geass aside from the Geass and Knightmare frames being tanks and recon or as such......but Lelouch would make the real world go into one....I hope so.
Member
1082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

takara_0413 wrote:

Well...the chances are very slim and the world isn't that bad....

but IF it did happen only someone like Lelouch could pull it off....I think the chances of finding a live lulu is even slimmer than a shot at total union(which is near impossible people are too different*sigh*)

It's a nice vision though


True, but war helps. After WWII people are trying not to start a WWIII, especially after the atomic bomb. Similarly, after FLEJIA they would think twice before fighting.
You must be logged in to post.