First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner Request Box
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/13/08
text: forEternity
brushes? (yes/no)
border? (yes/ no)
pic:

size: smaall

DONE!!
16189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/13/08
text: under co.
wait until next week :]
brushes: yup :]
border: no
size: banner size

thanks in advanced :]

DONE!!
Creator
8227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

yikkkes016 wrote:

text: PANACHE STUDIOS
get the BEST and nothing less
brushes? YES please~ the fashionable ones, thanks~~~ ^^
border? nope~

pic:

i have uploaded photos oredy~~~ ^^




Creator
8227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Animelover156 wrote:

text:Support Idoling
brushes? (yes/no) Yes
border? (yes/ no) Yes
pic:

size: give me at least a pic with a width of 447+


Creator
8227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

BloomingLove wrote:

text: Thinking of You , BloomingLove, Kimberly ( Seperated Pls. )
brushes: Yes
border: No
pic:



Payed: Yes!


Creator
8227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

AngelicaPan wrote:

Picture:

Text:

U can put anything u want to it as long as its good. =)
Oh plus can I request one more. plzzzzz can u do this. its 4 my profile.
Picture:

Text:



here
Posted 12/12/08

sweet_tarts_41 wrote:


BloomingLove wrote:

text: Thinking of You , BloomingLove, Kimberly ( Seperated Pls. )
brushes: Yes
border: No
pic:



Payed: Yes!




tnx desu! I luv it!
Member
12394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ikekuburo | No.6
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

sweet_tarts_41 wrote:


AngelicaPan wrote:

Picture:

Text:

U can put anything u want to it as long as its good. =)
Oh plus can I request one more. plzzzzz can u do this. its 4 my profile.
Picture:

Text:



here


Hey thnx ^.^
Member
2688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/13/08
text:My profile
brushes? (yes/no)
border? (yes/ no)yes
pic:



DONE!!
Creator
8227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

xxiRaiinxx wrote:

text:


brushes? (yes/no) yes please!~
border? (yes/ no) if it luks guud,
pic:


size: give me at least a pic with a width of 447+


here


Creator
8227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

mistarFiSHY wrote:

text: Under Co. [then in smaler writing] xx-dreamheart
brushes? (yes/no) yes
border? (yes/ no) yes - 1x1 black [the thinnest]
pic:

size: give me at least a pic with a width of 447+


here
Creator
8227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

forEternity wrote:

text: forEternity
brushes? (yes/no)
border? (yes/ no)
pic:

size: smaall


Member
1892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PolkaDOT laND 
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

sweet_tarts_41 wrote:


xxiRaiinxx wrote:

text:


brushes? (yes/no) yes please!~
border? (yes/ no) if it luks guud,
pic:


size: give me at least a pic with a width of 447+


here





thx!!
Member
1892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PolkaDOT laND 
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
text: ( can i have 2? i'll upload 8 pics >.<)

(first banner:)

wut tracy wants to say:

an idiot needs an idiotrician.. seriously..

(2nd banner)

Tracy's current mood:

sleepy..








brushes? (yes/no) yes please~
border? (yes/ no) if it luks guud~
pic:

size: give me at least a pic with a width of 447+

thx!! sorry for bothering u again >..<
Posted 12/13/08

sweet_tarts_41 wrote:


forEternity wrote:

text: forEternity
brushes? (yes/no)
border? (yes/ no)
pic:

size: smaall




heey, thnks its so cute!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.