First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How do you rejct someone?
Posted 9/29/08

Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


Easy, you flip them off and say "go burn in hell, i dont need you, ill never need you". or something like that.


i said least hurtful lol that'll kill them
Posted 9/29/08
Just say hes a great person and stuff but you dont deserve to be with him? and you dont wanna loose a friend? xd hahha
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


Easy, you flip them off and say "go burn in hell, i dont need you, ill never need you". or something like that.


i said least hurtful lol that'll kill them


Aww come one your gonna tell me that you wouldnt wanna crush someone, why not its fun ?
Posted 9/29/08

Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


Easy, you flip them off and say "go burn in hell, i dont need you, ill never need you". or something like that.


i said least hurtful lol that'll kill them


Aww come one your gonna tell me that you wouldnt wanna crush someone, why not its fun ?


ahah nah i would feel gulity lol but if its someoene i dont like than i can handle it or someone really really gross
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


Easy, you flip them off and say "go burn in hell, i dont need you, ill never need you". or something like that.


i said least hurtful lol that'll kill them


Aww come one your gonna tell me that you wouldnt wanna crush someone, why not its fun ?


ahah nah i would feel gulity lol but if its someoene i dont like than i can handle it or someone really really gross


I would call it a skill if you could push someone to insanity by crushing them emotionally. so why not go and acquire a new skill, you never know until you try.
Posted 9/29/08

Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


Easy, you flip them off and say "go burn in hell, i dont need you, ill never need you". or something like that.


i said least hurtful lol that'll kill them


Aww come one your gonna tell me that you wouldnt wanna crush someone, why not its fun ?


ahah nah i would feel gulity lol but if its someoene i dont like than i can handle it or someone really really gross


I would call it a skill if you could push someone to insanity by crushing them emotionally. so why not go and acquire a new skill, you never know until you try.


ahah thats a skill i woudnt want lol u can kep it
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


Easy, you flip them off and say "go burn in hell, i dont need you, ill never need you". or something like that.


i said least hurtful lol that'll kill them


Aww come one your gonna tell me that you wouldnt wanna crush someone, why not its fun ?


ahah nah i would feel gulity lol but if its someoene i dont like than i can handle it or someone really really gross


I would call it a skill if you could push someone to insanity by crushing them emotionally. so why not go and acquire a new skill, you never know until you try.


ahah thats a skill i woudnt want lol u can kep it


It's your loss.
Posted 9/29/08

Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


Easy, you flip them off and say "go burn in hell, i dont need you, ill never need you". or something like that.


i said least hurtful lol that'll kill them


Aww come one your gonna tell me that you wouldnt wanna crush someone, why not its fun ?


ahah nah i would feel gulity lol but if its someoene i dont like than i can handle it or someone really really gross


I would call it a skill if you could push someone to insanity by crushing them emotionally. so why not go and acquire a new skill, you never know until you try.


ahah thats a skill i woudnt want lol u can kep it


It's your loss.


darn i guess it is
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
CLOSE YOUR EYES!!
or you'll be hypnotised and the only way you can snap out of it is to slap yourself
(but dont do that! especially in public)
when it comes to EYES and facial expression it can play with your mind and make you fall in love
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
buy a pet pony named skipper and spend 3 years training it how to play the guitar and then sell it for enough money to buy a pony that farts rainbows named harry and have harry learn the guitar and put him in concerts making millions and then kick the guy u wanna deny in the shins and run away
1355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
say you just broke up and arent ready lol
or say ypu already have someon even if u do or dont
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


like this
"
Date:

Name of Applicant
Address

Dear (Name of Applicant):

We appreciate you applying for the position of (specify) at ABC Company.

Unfortunately we interviewed many applicants in the job search process and hired another individual whose credentials and qualifications were better suited for our needs.

Thus we will not be offering you the position, but thank you for your interest.

If a need arises for us to contact you in the future, we will do so and you have our continued good wishes.

Very truly yours,
"
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

moratorium wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

What is the best and least hurtful way to do it??


like this
"
Date:

Name of Applicant
Address

Dear (Name of Applicant):

We appreciate you applying for the position of (specify) at ABC Company.

Unfortunately we interviewed many applicants in the job search process and hired another individual whose credentials and qualifications were better suited for our needs.

Thus we will not be offering you the position, but thank you for your interest.

If a need arises for us to contact you in the future, we will do so and you have our continued good wishes.

Very truly yours,
"


Clever, but still not fun, it's not fun unless you make em cry. Making girls cry is one of life's many joys.
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
a simple no... if it doesn't work and the dude/girl becomes a stalker, i suggest you to play in a baseball team if you have one...
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Rejection hotline please
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.