First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply school is hell
Posted 10/10/08
My gym teacher is a pain in the neck.
Posted 10/10/08
my biology teacher !! she always expect the best from us ,, she thinks that we r angels n we must not do any mistake !! she also dont allow any thing ,, i remember once a group was presenting about sth ,,in the power point there was : "blah blah ( blah)" ,, n she said that its a gramatical mistake if there is a space after the bracket !! it suppose to be "blah blah (blah)"
Member
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Dark-Vampire-girl wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:


Dark-Vampire-girl wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

my social studies teacher
we can't talk in class or we will loose 50 points
off our grade...


my science teachers alot worse.. if we talk we lose 1000 points..
she evil i tell u evil..


1 thousand?!
dang lol...
thats like 3 letter grades down...

if we dont talk and we do are work we get 1000 points...
so yeah...


Wow that's a lot.
What if you pass notes?
Member
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

vendeaska wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:


vendeaska wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

my social studies teacher
we can't talk in class or we will loose 50 points
off our grade...


that is evil!! its worser than my math teacher during 2nd yr hi-skul, hu deducts 5-10pts if u give a wrong answer.


wow that's mean...
but hey, its a new year and i don't have her anymore
but in the school hall ways, she tried to say hi to me
and i was like *looks at the lockers to my right and i was like "pretty lockers"*
lol some 7th graders thought i was crazy...
but oh well...


yeah..*sighs* but that was a long ago now^^
gud for u.. hahaha.. well.. its not bad to appreciate lockers..lol


ROFL. I didn't know what else to say.
At least I have all nice and easy teachers
this year lol. How about you?
Posted 10/10/08
my mathematics teacher he's a twit he like the worst teacher ever and he is sooooooo anoying i just want to go home and never go to school i also hate my drama teacher she is like a drama queen i just don't like school i hate it X_X SOS X_X
Member
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / gone
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

hapkidousa wrote:

ROFL. I didn't know what else to say.
At least I have all nice and easy teachers
this year lol. How about you?


hmm.. yeah.. most of my teachers are nice and easy.. except for 3.. *sighs* i never got a year in skul wer all my teachers are nice and easy.. there's always the very strict or entirely boring ones..
Member
8241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i hated Gym and History/ GOV ....
Gym because of the teacher, and whom was in my class..

only thing i liked was art class...

Member
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

vendeaska wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

ROFL. I didn't know what else to say.
At least I have all nice and easy teachers
this year lol. How about you?


hmm.. yeah.. most of my teachers are nice and easy.. except for 3.. *sighs* i never got a year in skul wer all my teachers are nice and easy.. there's always the very strict or entirely boring ones..


Oh wow that's sad...
Member
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
all my teachers for regular classes are fine, maybe even good, but my planning teacher... man, she tries to pretend that the course actually helps us, but so far, its all useless crap. all of it.
Member
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / gone
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

hapkidousa wrote:


vendeaska wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

ROFL. I didn't know what else to say.
At least I have all nice and easy teachers
this year lol. How about you?


hmm.. yeah.. most of my teachers are nice and easy.. except for 3.. *sighs* i never got a year in skul wer all my teachers are nice and easy.. there's always the very strict or entirely boring ones..


Oh wow that's sad...


yeah.. well.. im used to it.. i just sleep in their class or just draw..heheheh...lol..
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
I HATE MY TCHR. IN PHYSICS.....SHE TREATED OUR CLASS BADLY..SHE GAVE US 70 FOR OUR 8 QUIZZES.....


THAT'S WHY WE GOT A LOW GRADES...AND I ENDED UP BEING TOP 19 ONLY IN OUR GRADUATION.....THAT'S BULLSHIT...I HATE HER VERY MUCH....


DURING THE GRAD. I KISSED ALL MY TCHRS. EXCEPT HER...AND I MADE IT SURE THAT SHE SAW EVERYTHING...
Member
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

vendeaska wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:


vendeaska wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

ROFL. I didn't know what else to say.
At least I have all nice and easy teachers
this year lol. How about you?


hmm.. yeah.. most of my teachers are nice and easy.. except for 3.. *sighs* i never got a year in skul wer all my teachers are nice and easy.. there's always the very strict or entirely boring ones..


Oh wow that's sad...


yeah.. well.. im used to it.. i just sleep in their class or just draw..heheheh...lol..


lol. no classwork/homework?
Member
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / gone
Offline
Posted 10/28/08


well we hav.. my clasm8s wake me up wen there's classwork if im asleep.. heheh.. and homework.. well.. i do my homework at home^^
Member
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in crazii land wh...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
mi math teach mz.cauthen iz such an azz i have like 20 reasons not 2 like her even more
Member
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

vendeaska wrote:



well we hav.. my clasm8s wake me up wen there's classwork if im asleep.. heheh.. and homework.. well.. i do my homework at home^^


Oh lol...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.