First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
do u know any actors/actresses who started out as a child star?
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08
mary-kate and ashley-olsen?
Posted 11/25/08

peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:

Jang Geun Seok



HAHAHA. WATCH THIS. HAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmy0POJUPog


lol that video made me smile. the different phases of hair he went through. i like the one he has now most.. short and cute!


Haha. He's adorable. And when he smiles, wooooo, *faint

HAHAHAHHAA.


I know exactly wha u mean



It's good that someone knows how i feels about JGS.


hehe i think a whole lotta ppl feel the same way:P



Hihi. I just can't get enough of him. LOL.


have u seen most of his shows/movies? do u actually speak korean coz i can only watch it with subtitles =(
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

pia056 wrote:


angalia wrote:

lets see.....yamapi, Ryo, Ikuta Toma......actually most of the JE kids


wat is JE?
i've been heaing that
wat is that?
does it stand for johnny entertainment or wat?
just curious?


yeah JE stands for
johnny's entertainment.
its just sorta like a shorter nckname
you know?
:)
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:

Jang Geun Seok



HAHAHA. WATCH THIS. HAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmy0POJUPog


lol that video made me smile. the different phases of hair he went through. i like the one he has now most.. short and cute!


Haha. He's adorable. And when he smiles, wooooo, *faint

HAHAHAHHAA.


I know exactly wha u mean



It's good that someone knows how i feels about JGS.


hehe i think a whole lotta ppl feel the same way:P



Hihi. I just can't get enough of him. LOL.


have u seen most of his shows/movies? do u actually speak korean coz i can only watch it with subtitles =(



I've watched baby and me, doremi, happy life,etc. Currently watching Beethoven Virus and Hong Gil Dong. Haha.

Beethoven Virus stresses me out. Try watching it.

No, I can't speak korean. Hahaha.
Posted 11/25/08

peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


purisonia wrote:


peku-peku wrote:

Jang Geun Seok



HAHAHA. WATCH THIS. HAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmy0POJUPog


lol that video made me smile. the different phases of hair he went through. i like the one he has now most.. short and cute!


Haha. He's adorable. And when he smiles, wooooo, *faint

HAHAHAHHAA.


I know exactly wha u mean



It's good that someone knows how i feels about JGS.


hehe i think a whole lotta ppl feel the same way:P



Hihi. I just can't get enough of him. LOL.


have u seen most of his shows/movies? do u actually speak korean coz i can only watch it with subtitles =(



I've watched baby and me, doremi, happy life,etc. Currently watching Beethoven Virus and Hong Gil Dong. Haha.

Beethoven Virus stresses me out. Try watching it.

No, I can't speak korean. Hahaha.



I already finished Beethovan Virus and Hong Gil Dong lol I loved both I saw doremi and baby and me also but i havent seen happy life:?

so when did u start watching korean dramas and who/what are your favorites? other than JGS ofcourse ;)

390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

purisonia wrote:


I already finished Beethovan Virus and Hong Gil Dong lol I loved both I saw doremi and baby and me also but i havent seen happy life:?

so when did u start watching korean dramas and who/what are your favorites? other than JGS ofcourse ;)



Our conversation is getting longer and longer. Haha. Have to cut the quotes.

Hmm. JGS is my first fave korean actor. Haha. I'm more into Japanese before. Then I got to see the movie baby and me, I wasn't expecting any hot actors then. Haha.

When I first saw him smiling and asking for a breastmilk, i said to myself, ohhh he's hot.

Then I saw doremi, and I was like a crazy woman researching about him, what are his other movies, drama, music etc.

Haha. So yeah. Hihi. How bout you?
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
je actors/actress
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

Lindsey wrote:

Miura Haruma started off when he was five (now 18) but didn't really start acting till age 11


Shida Mirai is now 15 or 16 and is a huge rising star. Started acting at 9 and won her first award at 11 or 12


shida mirai started her career at 6(1999). She won first award at 12(2005). She was leading actress for 1st time, won 2 awards at 13 (2006)and won 4 awards at 14(2007). Not sure about this year
Most of japanese artists started very early but didn't achieve that much like her.
She's truly talented
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
theres a lot in the philippines
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.