First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply 'Other' chat.
Creator
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Darkjigga wrote:

ah xD, well monster and mushi-shi i saw quite a while ago, gurren lagann came out recently, and was really good xD, but now i don't have time to watch much more anime :< damn college.

Lol i see >O raaaawr hahaha. And ohh, well, holiday for my school in coming up soon >D And i always have spare time for atleast 5hours a day so.. harhar.. >D



PurpleDomo wrote:


Darkjigga wrote:

ñø ÿøµ çªñ ñøT §þêªK WHªTêVê® ÿøµ Jµ§T §ªïÐ

thi k i d ank anbit tio muc tonitht ~•

.. .. right.. [LOL]

Yaoi,yaoi,Yaoi!
I’m addicted to It!
Anime...uhm..
Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler [ Anime Premieres This Fall in Japan..!]
Antique Bakery
SZS & Zoku SZS [sayonara zetsubou sensei]
Etc..


Can't wait for Junjou Romantica's 2nd season!!!!
ヽ(`Д´)ノ Osu~!


Thankkkkkkkk yoooou >D
i was planning to watch kuroshitsuji! Sebastian looked so hot<3 XD
I watched sayonara zetsubo sensei and the second season is currently on hold for me. xd
And i also dropped Antique Bakery t-t;
Nappo hero
7924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside your mind.
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Well sucks for you both :p any guy that would kiss another guy would rather kiss guys more than they rather kiss girls :o, proven fact.

All Guys that kiss another guy have about an 85% chance of ending up completely gay :o, the other 14% is bisexual, and that 1% will stay straight ;p
Creator
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Darkjigga wrote:

Well sucks for you both :p any guy that would kiss another guy would rather kiss guys more than they rather kiss girls :o, proven fact.

All Guys that kiss another guy have about an 85% chance of ending up completely gay :o, the other 14% is bisexual, and that 1% will stay straight ;p


LOL what the hell. HAHAHAH.
lol'd like fuck while reading that XD.
awesomeeee
Nappo hero
7924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside your mind.
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Yeah its a survey i did myself :3 with my own percentages, but its 100% accurate
Nappo hero
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tranverse Town
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Darkjigga wrote:

Well sucks for you both :p any guy that would kiss another guy would rather kiss guys more than they rather kiss girls :o, proven fact.

All Guys that kiss another guy have about an 85% chance of ending up completely gay :o, the other 14% is bisexual, and that 1% will stay straight ;p



OMG. That's so TRUE!!
100% accurate?!
xDD
Nappo hero
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
I am fond of both Code Geass and Gundam OO.
I predicted the end of Code Geass.
But I really felt so sad when I watched it.

BTW Gumdam OO S2 new theme song uploaded!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Quc6PCi3U&fmt=18

儚くも 永久の カナシ( Fleetingly and eternal sorrow)
Hakanakumo Towa no Kanashi

「愛はいつもアタシを傷つけるだけ」って
Ai ha itumo atasi wo kizutukerudake tte

君は呟いていた
Kimi ha tubuyaiteita

信じることが怖くて泣いたんだろう
Shinjirukotoga kowakute naitandarou

弱さを知って強くなれ 恐れず信じることで
Yowasawo sitte tuyokunare osorezu sinjirukotode

本当の 愛を知るのだろう
Hontouno ai wo sirunodarou


Creator
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
lol oooh. thanks jun. :P
and lol joshen. you took the survey? HAHA
wooooooow LOL
Nappo hero
7924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside your mind.
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
well no, i just kept asking people, since i have never kissed a man and never will i believe :3
Creator
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
LOL wow, i see XD
And ohhh. i was thinking of randomly making a banner or something just to 'spark up' the default group page. LOL.
Does anyone use bebo? I made a Mukuro skin >O
Although its not that good, its my first attempt atone. And meh, stupid bebo had to have the main background 40kb. x_x
But then Tsutoki saved me from that LOL
Nappo hero
7924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside your mind.
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
haha, yeah tsutoki is good in making banner's, but then again he'd probably require a payment >.> like some of my "Fun story" magazines
Creator
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
lol! "fun story" magazines? ;o
Nappo hero
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I post the image in which Mukuro pushes his glasses up.



Nappo hero
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tranverse Town
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

black_eyed_junco wrote:

I post the image in which Mukuro pushes his glasses up.






Sexy as always~!
<3 ♥



Creator
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Thankkkks so much Jun <3 !
Nappo hero
7924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside your mind.
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
hahahaha he looks like such a nerd :>, awesome.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.