First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Good girls are bad girls who never get caught?
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

FryingGuy wrote:

To me girls are bad unless proven otherwise.


wow. Shakespeare wrote a play abt ppl like you.
Go read Much Ado About Nothing.
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
I kind of know where your coming from but there MUST be a proper good girl out there somewhere? Im not gonna give up hope just yet!
532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

maphae wrote:

another generalization...
anyway, why is exactly the "good girls" image?
i'm a bit confused with that..
is it something like no drink, no smoke, or something more than that.. uhmm.. like..no premarital sex?

some would say you're a good girl if you take your studies seriously and follow your elders..
what if you do all those things yet at the same time you smoke, get drunk and have sex.
are you still good?
how about if u don't smoke, drink or engage in something immoral but is not good in school...
are you still good?


urban dictionary refers to the bad girl as

1. a girl that likes freaky sex;
2. a girl that spends her weekends drunk off her ass;
3. a girl that does things unacceptable to her parents and society, and everyone knows it
Those bad girls got wasted last weekend and slept with 5 guys each!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bad+girl

6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
yes... its same goes for the us (boys)... im not a good kid i once hit someone went flyinf back but i never get caught
Posted 11/19/08
i pretend to be good its fun
Posted 11/19/08
has anyone seen the urban dictionary definittion for GOOD girls?? Pretty much implies they dont exist.
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
for most. If you hang out with the so called "good girls," you'll see they're not as good as they're said to be
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
"Good. Bad. I'm the one with the GUN."
~Ash


(Not that Ash, you nerd! The Ash from Army of Darkness)
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Dude, I so agree. My family views me as the "good girl" of the bunch. My generation of family members (cousins) have all fucked up so much, they made it hard for the past generations to be proud of us. I mean, I get good grades, I dress decently, I have a job, I didn't have two kids before I turned 19... *cough* another cousin *cough*. You would think I was your all-around goody two shoes.

But I drink like I'm going to die tomorrow, I sneak out whenever opportunity hits (haven't done it in awhile, though), and I've ditched school for very stupid reasons.

But I'm not all THAT bad.
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in myy room.
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Eh,totally. Good girls just know how to HIDE their bad's better.
Posted 11/19/08
no good girls.bad girls.

reality check.

what can i say? lifes a bitch
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

darkskinempress wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

To me girls are bad unless proven otherwise.


wow. Shakespeare wrote a play abt ppl like you.
Go read Much Ado About Nothing.


Read it, watched it, acted it etc.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

FryingGuy wrote:


darkskinempress wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

To me girls are bad unless proven otherwise.


wow. Shakespeare wrote a play abt ppl like you.
Go read Much Ado About Nothing.


Read it, watched it, acted it etc.


and u still think that way?
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

darkskinempress wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


darkskinempress wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

To me girls are bad unless proven otherwise.


wow. Shakespeare wrote a play abt ppl like you.
Go read Much Ado About Nothing.


Read it, watched it, acted it etc.


and u still think that way?


I just don't expect everyone around me to be full of kindness and it doesn't surprise me the least when people lie. I guess I'm just a realist.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

FryingGuy wrote:


darkskinempress wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


darkskinempress wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

To me girls are bad unless proven otherwise.


wow. Shakespeare wrote a play abt ppl like you.
Go read Much Ado About Nothing.


Read it, watched it, acted it etc.


and u still think that way?


I just don't expect everyone around me to be full of kindness and it doesn't surprise me the least when people lie. I guess I'm just a realist.


ok then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.