First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply *Application for a job*
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


naompje wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


naompje wrote:

Wanne help the group

can you make:

avi's
banners's
icones
Id card (still working on it)
no games
other?

from:



User:
Name:
What can i do:
program:
Examples:


User: IchigoGirl9876
Name: Natalie
What can i do:Aviis,Banners,Icons,
program:PhotoScape,Gimp,PhotoFiltre
Examples:

*note: my banners were made by me but on my other user*


is it oke with you if i only will make you an banner and icon mod please ???


Oh sure!! ^_^


oke thene welcome to the team
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

naompje wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


naompje wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


naompje wrote:

Wanne help the group

can you make:

avi's
banners's
icones
Id card (still working on it)
no games
other?

from:



User:
Name:
What can i do:
program:
Examples:


User: IchigoGirl9876
Name: Natalie
What can i do:Aviis,Banners,Icons,
program:PhotoScape,Gimp,PhotoFiltre
Examples:

*note: my banners were made by me but on my other user*


is it oke with you if i only will make you an banner and icon mod please ???


Oh sure!! ^_^


oke thene welcome to the team


Yay!! Thank you!! I'll do my best
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


naompje wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


naompje wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


naompje wrote:

Wanne help the group

can you make:

avi's
banners's
icones
Id card (still working on it)
no games
other?

from:



User:
Name:
What can i do:
program:
Examples:


User: IchigoGirl9876
Name: Natalie
What can i do:Aviis,Banners,Icons,
program:PhotoScape,Gimp,PhotoFiltre
Examples:

*note: my banners were made by me but on my other user*


is it oke with you if i only will make you an banner and icon mod please ???


Oh sure!! ^_^


oke thene welcome to the team


Yay!! Thank you!! I'll do my best


great^^
KCNC Member
23905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 9/3/09

Accepted
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

BlondeNeko wrote:

avi's: yes
banners's: yes
icones: yes
Id card (still working on it):no
other?:depends

here r examples:




mod now
sorry that it toke so long but welcome to the group nya^o^
KCNC Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 9/3/09

Accepted
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

User: bubblegum-samurai
Name: Yama-chan
What can i do: Aviis. (:
program: Photoshop CS3
Examples:


Accepted
welcome to the group nya please work hard together with the rest ^o^
KCNC Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

naompje wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:

User: bubblegum-samurai
Name: Yama-chan
What can i do: Aviis. (:
program: Photoshop CS3
Examples:


Accepted
welcome to the group nya please work hard together with the rest ^o^


Thanks for accepting! I'll work hard for the group!! =DD
KCNC Moderator
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 9/3/09

Accepted




Posted 5/3/09 , edited 9/3/09

Accepted
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

Anni13 wrote:


naompje wrote:

Wanne help the group

can you make:

avi's
banners's
icones
Id card (still working on it)
no games
other?


User: Anni13
Name: anni-chan
What can i do: avii's banner's, manga colorings, mem. cards, i-cons, eh... i donno what else but I can do more ^^
program: photoshop CS3...
Examples: um... I still suck so I understand why I might fail... >o<











whooow i love your avii's welcome to the group your now a mod^o^
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:

User: iloveMicchi-sanalot875
Name: Tiara
What can i do: Aviis, banner, icons, manga coloring, renders
program: Gimp
Examples:

yu can check out my group(T-Chan's Affie Creations) for more of my work


whooow i love your avii's welcome to the group your now a mod^o^
KCNC Moderator
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

naompje wrote:


Anni13 wrote:


naompje wrote:

Wanne help the group

can you make:

avi's
banners's
icones
Id card (still working on it)
no games
other?


User: Anni13
Name: anni-chan
What can i do: avii's banner's, manga colorings, mem. cards, i-cons, eh... i donno what else but I can do more ^^
program: photoshop CS3...
Examples: um... I still suck so I understand why I might fail... >o<











whooow i love your avii's welcome to the group your now a mod^o^

Yay~!! thank you so much!! >‿< i`ll be active... I favorite it so I can remember...
Posted 5/5/09

naompje wrote:


IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:

User: iloveMicchi-sanalot875
Name: Tiara
What can i do: Aviis, banner, icons, manga coloring, renders
program: Gimp
Examples:

yu can check out my group(T-Chan's Affie Creations) for more of my work


whooow i love your avii's welcome to the group your now a mod^o^


thx[: ill get started now<3
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

naompje wrote:

Wanne help the group

can you make:

avi's
banners's
icones
Id card (still working on it)
no games
other?

from:



User:
Name:
What can i do:
program:
Examples:


User: Otome-chan
Name: Otome-chan
What can i do: Banners and aviis and manga colouring and icons.
program: GIMP and photoscape
Examples:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.