First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Membership cards
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 12/3/08
member cards


new cards made by naompje


cards made by cymbeliene
KCNC Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

naompje wrote:

member cards

form




name:
username:
poisition:
age:
pic(only if you want):
card + made by:


cards made by naompje:
1.
2.



name:Kirari
username:Dreamy_Girl95
poisition:Member
age:12
pic(only if you want):you help me choose one thanks!!
card + made by:naompje and number 2 please
Posted 10/6/08

name:Mana
username:jenny67234
poisition:member
age:16
pic(only if you want):

card + made by:naompje and number 2 please
Posted 10/6/08
name: Reina
username: animefun213
poisition: member
age: 18
pic(only if you want):

card + made by: naompje and number 2 plz.
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
name:Daphne
username:sm3xyang3l
poisition:member
age:10
pic(only if you want):
card + made by:naompje and number 1 plz
KCNC Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
name: heidi chan
username: heidigirl
poisition: member
age: 24
pic(only if you want):


card + made by:
naompje #2 thanks
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08



here^o^

Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

jenny67234 wrote:


name:Mana
username:jenny67234
poisition:member
age:16
pic(only if you want):

card + made by:naompje and number 2 please


here
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

animefun213 wrote:

name: Reina
username: animefun213
poisition: member
age: 18
pic(only if you want):

card + made by: naompje and number 2 plz.


Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

heidigirl wrote:

name: heidi chan
username: heidigirl
poisition: member
age: 24
pic(only if you want):


card + made by:
naompje #2 thanks


Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

name:Daphne
username:sm3xyang3l
poisition:member
age:10
pic(only if you want):
card + made by:naompje and number 1 plz


here
KCNC Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

naompje wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

name: heidi chan
username: heidigirl
poisition: member
age: 24
pic(only if you want):


card + made by:
naompje #2 thanks




thanks a lot,,,, it's cute!!!

Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
haaaii there ar new mambercards !!
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08
name: venus
username: venus095
poisition: member
pic(only if you want):

Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card) august 27th
card + made by: cymbeline ^^,

i want number 1
Posted 10/8/08

Venus095 wrote:

name: venus
username: venus095
poisition: member
pic(only if you want):

Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card) august 27th
card + made by: cymbeline ^^,

i want number 1 :D


here u go ~

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.