First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Membership cards
Posted 10/8/08

cymbeliene wrote:


Venus095 wrote:

name: venus
username: venus095
poisition: member
pic(only if you want):

Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card) august 27th
card + made by: cymbeline ^^,

i want number 1 :D


here u go ~



wow so fast thx
KCNC Member
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
name:Kerii
username:Kelrosna
poisition:Member
age:14
Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card):December 7
card + made by:cymbeline,card no 1
pic:
Posted 10/9/08

Kelrosna wrote:

name:Kerii
username:Kelrosna
poisition:Member
age:14
Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card):December 7
card + made by:cymbeline,card no 1
pic:


here u go~
KCNC Member
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

cymbeliene wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:

name:Kerii
username:Kelrosna
poisition:Member
age:14
Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card):December 7
card + made by:cymbeline,card no 1
pic:


here u go~

wow thnx thats was fast =D.o0 card number 7~! i love 7 hahax.
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
name: Nicola
username: peacechaos
poisition: member ?
age: 15
pic(only if you want):
date of birth : 18march
cards made by cymbeliene , number 2
AIRGATO !
Posted 10/11/08

peacechaos wrote:

name: Nicola
username: peacechaos
poisition: member ?
age: 15
pic(only if you want):
date of birth : 18march
cards made by cymbeliene , number 2
AIRGATO ! :D


here u go~
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

cymbeliene wrote:


peacechaos wrote:



here u go~


arigato nee ! :D
hontou , KAWAI !

KCNC Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

naompje wrote:

member cards

form




name:
username:
poisition:
age:
pic(only if you want):
Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card)
card + made by:


cards made by naompje:
1.
2.

cards made by cymbeliene


name: Donna
username: friendlychic
poisition: Moderator
age: 13
pic(only if you want):

Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card): Sept. 11
card + made by: card 4 made by cymbeliene


Posted 10/31/08
here u go~
KCNC Member
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America Bri...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
name: Mia
username: Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
position: member
age: 13
pic(only if you want):


Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card): May 16
card + made by: card # 1 by cymbeliene
KCNC Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Name: Kamiru
username: silvermaze
Position: Member:]
picture:

Gender: Female

Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card) Aug 10, 1993
card + made by: cymbeline:]
i want number 1 :D
KCNC Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08
name:Babu-Chii
username:CuriousBabu
poisition:Member
age:10
Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card):December 26,1997
pic(only if you want):

card + made by:#4 + cymbeliene



( ^ o^)<(Thankies!!!!!!!)
Posted 11/16/08

Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:

name: Mia
username: Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
position: member
age: 13
pic(only if you want):


Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card): May 16
card + made by: card # 1 by cymbeliene


here u chuu go mia-chan~

Posted 11/16/08

silvermaze wrote:

Name: Kamiru
username: silvermaze
Position: Member:]
picture:

Gender: Female

Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card) Aug 10, 1993
card + made by: cymbeline:]
i want number 1 :D


here u go kamiru-chan~

Posted 11/16/08

CuriousBabu wrote:

name:Babu-Chii
username:CuriousBabu
poisition:Member
age:10
Date Of Birth (required for cymbeliene's card):December 26,1997
pic(only if you want):

card + made by:#4 + cymbeliene



( ^ o^)<(Thankies!!!!!!!)


here chuu go babu-chii~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.