First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Membership cards
Posted 11/21/08
username : aminah93
name : mii-chan
age : 15
position : member
date of birth : 10 december
card made by : noampje
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

aminah93 wrote:

username : aminah93
name : mii-chan
age : 15
position : member
date of birth : 10 december
card made by : noampje


done
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
name:KurodaMiharu
username:PendragonArthuriaSaber
poisition:Member
age:12
pic:

Date Of Birth:19 April
card number:
KCNC Member
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in anime world..
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

name:kristine
username: sakurawar
poisition: membe5
age: 14
pic:

Date Of Birth: august 6
card number:3
KCNC Member
6513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / manga paradise
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08
username:chocolatesprout
poisition:member
age:12
pic:

Date Of Birth:august 26
card number:1
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

chocolatesprout wrote:

username:chocolatesprout
poisition:member
age:12
pic:

Date Of Birth:august 26
card number:1


from ho??
naompje or cymbeliene
Posted 12/3/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:

name:KurodaMiharu
username:PendragonArthuriaSaber
poisition:Member
age:12
pic:

Date Of Birth:19 April
card number:


Here u go ~ sorry 4 the long wait
KCNC Member
6513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / manga paradise
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

naompje wrote:


chocolatesprout wrote:

username:chocolatesprout
poisition:member
age:12
pic:

Date Of Birth:august 26
card number:1


from ho??
naompje or cymbeliene


from cymbeliene >.<
KCNC Member
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earthland
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
name: Tassja
username: Tsukishime_chan
poisition:Member
age:turnng 14
pic:
Date Of Birth: 9 th march
card of:cymbeliene number 2 please =)
KCNC Member
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
username: SandyJiang7
name: Sandy
gender : Female
age: 11
Date Of Birth: Feb. 5
card number: 1
card of: naompje
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

sandyjiang7 wrote:

username: SandyJiang7
name: Sandy
gender : Female
age: 11
Date Of Birth: Feb. 5
card number: 1
card of: naompje


here
KCNC Member
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

naompje wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:

username: SandyJiang7
name: Sandy
gender : Female
age: 11
Date Of Birth: Feb. 5
card number: 1
card of: naompje


here


thanks :]

KCNC Member
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 12/21/08


username: minjiminx
name: Veronica
gender : Female
age: 16
Date Of Birth: June 14
card number: u can choose...
card of:naompje, numba 2



1.
2.

KCNC Member
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08
username: Soya_Milk
name: Touya
gender : F
age: 15
Date Of Birth: October 8
card number: 2
card of: naompje
KCNC Member
35269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
name: Soum Soum
username: Akamekraze
poisition: member
age: 15
pic:

Date Of Birth: can't say srry! ^^"
card number: 1
card of:cymbeliene
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.