First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Avii Request For: sumer123
18433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / | | C A N A D A | |
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Heey!! xDD Im Steven/Steve-Kun/Sumer xD (a.k.a sumer123) I Will Be Making Avii's, Banners And Icon ^^

My Examples!! xDD


Plz Fill This Out! xDD

Username:
Name:
Text:
Extraz:
Banner, Avii Or Icon?:
Size:
Anything Else??:
Pic:


Thankz!! xDD

(c) Steve-Kun/Sumer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted 9/29/08


first request >..<

Username: PurpleSparkle
Name: Tracy
Text: t-chan, Purplesparkle
Extraz: anything cute and calm and suits the pic
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: avii
Size: thin and tall
Anything Else??: please make it look kawaii and calm!~ ariagtou!
Pic:

18433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / | | C A N A D A | |
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

PurpleSparkle wrote:



first request >..<

Username: PurpleSparkle
Name: Tracy
Text: t-chan, Purplesparkle
Extraz: anything cute and calm and suits the pic
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: avii
Size: thin and tall
Anything Else??: please make it look kawaii and calm!~ ariagtou!
Pic:



Here You Goo!! xDD
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .... u dont have...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Username: NanaChan7
Name: Juli
Text: (make two avii plz) one with Juli and the other one NanaChan7
Extraz: anything cute that matches with the pic ^^
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: avii
Size: as thin as the original and not so tall
Anything Else??: please make them look kawaii XD thanks ^_^
Pic:
Posted 10/4/08
Text: xXKyOkUXx
Extraz: anything that fits
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: avii
Size: thin n tall
Anything Else??: yes.. can u put borders on it =3?
Pic:
18433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / | | C A N A D A | |
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

xXKyOkUXx wrote:

Text: xXKyOkUXx
Extraz: anything that fits
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: avii
Size: thin n tall
Anything Else??: yes.. can u put borders on it =3?
Pic:


Hope I Did It Right O-O
Posted 10/4/08
Username: Kawaii_monkey
Name: Shayla
Text: Sha-chan , Kawaii_monkey
Extraz: anything cute
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: Avi
Size: thin n tall
Anything Else??:
Pic:
Posted 10/5/08

sumer123 wrote:


xXKyOkUXx wrote:

Text: xXKyOkUXx
Extraz: anything that fits
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: avii
Size: thin n tall
Anything Else??: yes.. can u put borders on it =3?
Pic:


Hope I Did It Right O-O


OMG!! it's awsome!!! arigatou!!!
Member
10011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
Username: QueenBees128
Name: Vyvy [this is my nickname]
Text: vy love you
Extraz: you can put a heart or anything else
Banner, Avii Or Icon: avvie ^^
Size: anything size..whatever works for you.
Anything Else:nopee nothing else...thank you! ^-^


Member
4473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Username: autumn_leaf

Text: true self
Extraz: anything that fits
Banner, Avii Or Icon: icon
Size: any
ty~
18433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / | | C A N A D A | |
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

QueenBees128 wrote:

Username: QueenBees128
Name: Vyvy [this is my nickname]
Text: vy love you
Extraz: you can put a heart or anything else
Banner, Avii Or Icon: avvie ^^
Size: anything size..whatever works for you.
Anything Else:nopee nothing else...thank you! ^-^



DONE
Member
10011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

sumer123 wrote:


QueenBees128 wrote:

Username: QueenBees128
Name: Vyvy [this is my nickname]
Text: vy love you
Extraz: you can put a heart or anything else
Banner, Avii Or Icon: avvie ^^
Size: anything size..whatever works for you.
Anything Else:nopee nothing else...thank you! ^-^



DONE


thankkk youuu!
i loveee it <3
Member
2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / house
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/12/08
username:airboared
nickname:air
Text:airboared
extras :anything that match on it
size:thin&tall

pic:
Posted 10/16/08
Username: yuuta-chan
Name: suzuki
Text: Heavenly Sky
Extraz: anything that matches
Banner, Avii Or Icon?: Avi
Size: thin and tall
Anything Else??: ano... please make it nice^^
Pic:

Arigato Gozaimasu~
Member
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08




I also have another request




Gomen, I am asking for a lot but I would really appreciate it if you could do them all
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.