First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:

Name: Reni-chan
Username:SilverEyedBunny
Age: 17
position in the group: member


here ya go ^-^ if you want any changes just ask
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

mimi92_hyuga wrote:

Username: mimi92_hyuga
Name: Miley
Age 16
position: member
B-Day: 3/10/92
picture


here ya go~nya tell meh if ya want any changes ^-^
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
username:Razumi
name:Lasmy
age:15
position in group:member
picture
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Forgot one more thing
B-Day:01/04/94
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Razumi wrote:

username:Razumi
name:Lasmy
age:15
position in group:member
picture


~~~Pending~~~
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
Username - annly
name - hikari takishima (not my real name but i like it!!)
Age - 19
position in the group - member
Birth date - 07/07/1989



gomene... i dont have an 'only girl' pic...
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Razumi wrote:

username:Razumi
name:Lasmy
age:15
position in group:member
picture




hope you like it
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:


Razumi wrote:

username:Razumi
name:Lasmy
age:15
position in group:member
picture


~~~Pending~~~
Okay!

Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:


Razumi wrote:

username:Razumi
name:Lasmy
age:15
position in group:member
picture




hope you like it

i Love it! Your great at making these! ARIGAOTO
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Razumi wrote:


AmuXXikuto wrote:


Razumi wrote:

username:Razumi
name:Lasmy
age:15
position in group:member
picture




hope you like it

i Love it! Your great at making these! ARIGAOTO


hehe ^-^ glad you like it , and you can make as many requests as you want
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:


Razumi wrote:


AmuXXikuto wrote:


Razumi wrote:

username:Razumi
name:Lasmy
age:15
position in group:member
picture




hope you like it

i Love it! Your great at making these! ARIGAOTO


hehe ^-^ glad you like it , and you can make as many requests as you want

Thank you!
Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

annly wrote:

Username - annly
name - hikari takishima (not my real name but i like it!!)
Age - 19
position in the group - member
Birth date - 07/07/1989



gomene... i dont have an 'only girl' pic...


oh its ok....you can have any pic
here it is:
Posted 10/3/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:


annly wrote:

Username - annly
name - hikari takishima (not my real name but i like it!!)
Age - 19
position in the group - member
Birth date - 07/07/1989



gomene... i dont have an 'only girl' pic...


oh its ok....you can have any pic
here it is:


wow thx!!!

Moderator
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

annly wrote:


AmuXXikuto wrote:


annly wrote:

Username - annly
name - hikari takishima (not my real name but i like it!!)
Age - 19
position in the group - member
Birth date - 07/07/1989



gomene... i dont have an 'only girl' pic...


oh its ok....you can have any pic
here it is:


wow thx!!!



Ya welcome!! ^-^
Moderator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/4/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:


amujoy wrote:

Name: Joy
Username: amujoy
Age: 13
position in the group: member
Picture:

thx!!


Oh ...i love the picture but its a bit too small and it the words wont fit and if you make it bigger the pic gets all fuzzy....so do you want to pick another one or should i find one for ya?


oops...sry for the trouble!! here's the other pic:

hope it's big enough this time!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.