Can Inanimate Objects be Dead?
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Can Inanimate Objects (Such as Rocks) be Dead?
Srry for the super random question but i am wondering. well, i'm arguing with my dad about this and I was wondering what people think...
My dad said that rocks can be dead but i say that to be dead you have to be alive at one point. I looked up the definition and it says "no longer alive"...
Okay i admit this is super random and dorky so srry... i'm just that lame
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
In order to be dead it must have been alive at a moment. So a rock is not dead since it never was alive.
Posted 9/29/08
yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


Actually those were ninjas pretending to be rocks.
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


oh that is horrible! you must have been scared for life!
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

FryingGuy wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


Actually those were ninjas pretending to be rocks.


I think they were rocks pretending to be ninjas.
Posted 9/29/08

lilyrose64 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


oh that is horrible! you must have been scared for life!

Nah, i followed the rocks home and raped their whole family of boulders a few weeks later.

2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


lilyrose64 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


oh that is horrible! you must have been scared for life!

Nah, i followed the rocks home and raped their whole family of boulders a few weeks later.



oh...thats just great... i mean it is really great to rape rocks... why?? those boulders must have been innocent..
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


Oh ? Did it traumatize you ?
Posted 9/29/08

lilyrose64 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


lilyrose64 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


oh that is horrible! you must have been scared for life!

Nah, i followed the rocks home and raped their whole family of boulders a few weeks later.



oh...thats just great... i mean it is really great to rape rocks... why?? those boulders must have been innocent..

<_< it hurt me waaaay more than the boulders...my dick like exploded
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


lilyrose64 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


lilyrose64 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


oh that is horrible! you must have been scared for life!

Nah, i followed the rocks home and raped their whole family of boulders a few weeks later.



oh...thats just great... i mean it is really great to rape rocks... why?? those boulders must have been innocent..

<_< it hurt me waaaay more than the boulders...my dick like exploded


....
38403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

<_< it hurt me waaaay more than the boulders...my dick like exploded


you are a dork
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
I suppose when things die they become inanimate, but inanimate things don't "become" because they are inanimate. So an inanimate object can't become dead because that would imply a process of death, which means it was (briefly) animate.
So it's a one way street if you ask me.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yes it can be dead...i have been savagely beaten and raped by rocks when i was little


Actually those were ninjas pretending to be rocks.


I think they were rocks pretending to be ninjas.


Or it was a bacon-double cheeseburger pretending to be a rock pretending to be a ninja. That changes everything.
You must be logged in to post.