First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Skip Beat Fans! A must watch anime!!
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
seems as though the anime will fail as much as vampire knight the anime failed
but i shall watch it because im a super duper huge fan of skip beat!
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

jeromemmzz wrote:

is it really that good?
i thought the pLot was boring,...
(maybe i shouLd read more chapters huh?)



yes you should read more chapters. There are many awesome pert and really cool show offs ^.^ expacially volumn 7 and 8!
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Devilswhitewing wrote:

seems as though the anime will fail as much as vampire knight the anime failed
but i shall watch it because im a super duper huge fan of skip beat!


Well it seems the same as the manga in the trailer.

Vampire knight was already failed in the first place! I read vampire knight volumns till 8 than i became to hate it more and more, yuki is such a dumbas*, can't believe she likes zero when kaname is sooo much cooler!!!!

Anyway Skip Beat won't disappoint u! ^.^
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Chidorihy wrote:

cool! i like sho better than ren. in fact i hate ren - but sometimes i don't.


why is the reason u whould like that jerk shou?? When Ren is way cooler and much nicer! Besides shou had his chance but he made it a waste!!!!
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Sarah2929 wrote:


Yuri256 wrote:

Are you a Skip Beat fan than watch Skip Beat anime which is coming out on October 10 i think. Well anyway even if u haven't read the manga or even if u aren't a Skip Beat fan yet, u must watch it! Oh yeah guys won't really like it bcuz it's shoujo, but who cares about gender as long as u like the anime than just watch it!



oh yeah, if u have read the manga, plz reply this post and tell us what u think, like if u liked it or not or if it was okay.

Almost forgot, if you haven't seen the Skip Beat trailer yet, go to my profile or just type in "Skip Beat" in the search box ^^.

Thx for reading this long post!






Yeah i'm on volumn 22 i read them online. Kyoko is starting to make a new drama where she have to act like a bully and more like a rich lady and a role model person, and she have some problem acting that. And so she had Ren help her, now she transformed to a new person it's sooo awesome!!! She looked like a model!!! Yeah i hope they don't skip them either!
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08

darklord905 wrote:

whats this manga / anime suppose to be about?


O_O did u even read the post for this forum? I just discribe what it was about! It's about a girl name who goes into showbiz to take revenge on Shou, her childhood friend who hurted her.
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
It kinda sounds like the anime Special A, but I'm still looking forward to this 8]
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
lets hope its good and not crappy!!
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:

It kinda sounds like the anime Special A, but I'm still looking forward to this 8]


it's definitely not like Special A the story is more about Showbiz than high school, in fact there's nothing about high school in this anime ... And Kyoko is much cooler than that girl in Special A.
T_N
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
I love the Skip Beat manga, it's my favorite one ^^ That's why it's a must watch for me, I've been freaking out about this anime since I heard it would be made. I doubt it will be as good as the manga but I hope it will be good though. Not so sure about the voice actor for Kyoko, I don't think she fits her... in some way :/
I can't wait for the next manga volume either *is on 14 and doesn't know if they even have more in English but knows that it isn't out in her country if they have it*
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
omg omg omg im soo exicted i cant wait yay finally
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Yuri256 wrote:


xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:

It kinda sounds like the anime Special A, but I'm still looking forward to this 8]


it's definitely not like Special A the story is more about Showbiz than high school, in fact there's nothing about high school in this anime ... And Kyoko is much cooler than that girl in Special A.

Lol I know that it's not exactly like it, but I mean like the rivalry between the guy and the girl is kinda similar. That's what I meant when I said that it's kinda like Special A. Of course, the story is way different. That's just what I think though. So, don't mind me =]
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


Yuri256 wrote:


xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:

It kinda sounds like the anime Special A, but I'm still looking forward to this 8]


it's definitely not like Special A the story is more about Showbiz than high school, in fact there's nothing about high school in this anime ... And Kyoko is much cooler than that girl in Special A.

Lol I know that it's not exactly like it, but I mean like the rivalry between the guy and the girl is kinda similar. That's what I meant when I said that it's kinda like Special A. Of course, the story is way different. That's just what I think though. So, don't mind me =]



ahahaha, ok i won't mind u than. I do agree that they r going to fight over her
3759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dream World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

T_N wrote:

I love the Skip Beat manga, it's my favorite one ^^ That's why it's a must watch for me, I've been freaking out about this anime since I heard it would be made. I doubt it will be as good as the manga but I hope it will be good though. Not so sure about the voice actor for Kyoko, I don't think she fits her... in some way :/
I can't wait for the next manga volume either *is on 14 and doesn't know if they even have more in English but knows that it isn't out in her country if they have it*


do u read them online? Cuz i'm on volumn 22. You don't even have to wait for it to come out! I'm been waiting for chapter 129 for like weeks! O_O it's really getting exciting!
T_N
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Yuri256 wrote:


T_N wrote:

I love the Skip Beat manga, it's my favorite one ^^ That's why it's a must watch for me, I've been freaking out about this anime since I heard it would be made. I doubt it will be as good as the manga but I hope it will be good though. Not so sure about the voice actor for Kyoko, I don't think she fits her... in some way :/
I can't wait for the next manga volume either *is on 14 and doesn't know if they even have more in English but knows that it isn't out in her country if they have it*


do u read them online? Cuz i'm on volumn 22. You don't even have to wait for it to come out! I'm been waiting for chapter 129 for like weeks! O_O it's really getting exciting!


Nope I don't read online, it hurts my eyes to read on the computer to much really. I prefer buying the manga volumes so I know I'm behind where I could be but I like it better this way ^^ And volume 14 is pretty darn exciting too, I can't wait for volume 15 to come out... which will be on November 4th *sighs at how long it is until then*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.