Post Reply why do u like neji??
Posted 12/1/07
I love neji^^ I don't know wath to do with out him... but I'm realy sorry that he nerly killd hinata...
Member
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
coz his a genuis even from a branch family.
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
He is totally awesome!!! thats one word to describe him... ANYWAYS!!!! Hes a genius and stuff... I forgot wat i was gonna say....
Member
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
cuz he is so strong and hot hehe~!!
Member
3504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wouldn't u like t...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
cuz hes strong and skilled
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
i LOVE him because he's strong, kind at heart, and he will acheive greatness<3 aishiteru Neji~
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere... anyw...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
he's cute... and powerful... and doesn't have enough screen time which makes him mysterious.... and he's a genius.
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/22/08
1.hes smart, intelligent
2.hes a genius
3.hes strong
4.hes talented
5.hes good looking
6.hes amazing/awsome
7.hes the strongest genin in konoha
8.a jounnin in shippuuden
9.hes nice
10.hes cool
11.love his voices(japanese ver.)
12.he never gave up when he was fighting kidoumaru
13.his jutsus are powerful
14.i love his personality

and I LOVE HIM!!

Member
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

MARIA-chiisana_uta wrote:

1.hes smart, intelligent
2.hes a genius
3.hes strong
4.hes talented
5.hes good looking
6.hes amazing/awsome
7.hes the strongest genin in kon
oha
8.a jounnin in shippuuden
9.hes nice
10.hes cool
11.love his voices(japanese ver.)
12.he never gave up when he was fighting kidoumaru
13.his jutsus are powerful
14.i love his personality

and I LOVE HIM!!




agreed
ill just sum that up by saying , HES THE BEST
Posted 6/16/08

Like everyone else said he is the best to me!!!!
He is smart, skilled, confident, and very gifted!!!! He is powerful and strong and a total genius!!!!
That is true he never did give up when fighting Kidomaru because he knew that if he let him go then Naruto and Shikamaru would have trouble getting Sasuke back....and that was sad that he almost died but he pulled through....like I said he is strong and confident when he fights!!!! And he is a Jonnin in the shippuden series and even stronger!!!!!






21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
he's totally hott!! *sighs*
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

chatsash wrote:


MARIA-chiisana_uta wrote:

1.hes smart, intelligent
2.hes a genius
3.hes strong
4.hes talented
5.hes good looking
6.hes amazing/awsome
7.hes the strongest genin in kon
oha
8.a jounnin in shippuuden
9.hes nice
10.hes cool
11.love his voices(japanese ver.)
12.he never gave up when he was fighting kidoumaru
13.his jutsus are powerful
14.i love his personality

and I LOVE HIM!!




agreed
ill just sum that up by saying , HES THE BEST

lol
a very long list of wot i like about him
yeah hes the BEST ever!!
i'll sum that up 2:wot i love about neji is EVERYTHING[/b]!!


Member
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

MARIA-chiisana_uta wrote:


chatsash wrote:


MARIA-chiisana_uta wrote:

1.hes smart, intelligent
2.hes a genius
3.hes strong
4.hes talented
5.hes good looking
6.hes amazing/awsome
7.hes the strongest genin in kon
oha
8.a jounnin in shippuuden
9.hes nice
10.hes cool
11.love his voices(japanese ver.)
12.he never gave up when he was fighting kidoumaru
13.his jutsus are powerful
14.i love his personality

and I LOVE HIM!!




agreed
ill just sum that up by saying , HES THE BEST

lol
a very long list of wot i like about him
yeah hes the BEST ever!!
i'll sum that up 2:wot i love about neji is EVERYTHING[/b]!!





well that doesnt work, if u say that it could be... neji is crap(ok i hate myself for saying that)
you should have said neji is everything GOOD AND HE PWNS ALL
Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In chur head
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I luvzy Neji Because he has that cool kinda laid back a bit shady personality that most girls are drawn to
but just dont admit it Besides that hes strong smart (not as smart a shikamaru)
I guess u can say hes a prety cool charater. For girls who luv him more than I Let me rephrase that
Neji is a very awsome charater haha
You must be logged in to post.