First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What do you feel when someone changes his religion?
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i used to be buddhist when i was younger but then for some reason which i will never understand my parents sent me to a christian school. then i became christian and i still am today my parents still insist i'm buddhist though... i don't really get that. the whole reincarnation thing is ehhh no.
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
it's his/her decision mehn
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jiyongie's heart
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
My cousins fiance is buddhist but she can't marry him unless he's Catholic so I guess he's converting.
You have to decide what YOU believe in.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Whitehaven, England
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

wrote:

I feel an urge to masturbate.


seconded.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

azn099 wrote:

i used to be buddhist when i was younger but then for some reason which i will never understand my parents sent me to a christian school. then i became christian and i still am today my parents still insist i'm buddhist though... i don't really get that. the whole reincarnation thing is ehhh no.


But do you believe ANY of it?
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
All gods are the same.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
As long as they change because their belief system changes, it's fine. Not for anyone else though. Unless you don't really care about religion and go for other reasons. I'd be honest about it though rather than to pretend I go for religious reasons.
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i feel..nothing. its what they believe so it doesn't affect me in any way.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Aslong as their not arrogant, ignorant, self righeous, and unbiased and obviously if they arnt dicks then I wouldnt see them any different. If they were big faggots i'd make fun of them.
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
If its someone getting out of being Christian, I be like,...what in the world. How can you possibly change what you grew up to learn and know? But if its like they're not really into their practice and is interested in another faith then I could understand.
68964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
since i'm atheist it doesn't matter to me in the slightest. i make a point of avoiding religion when i can
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Mikedabear wrote:


azn099 wrote:

i used to be buddhist when i was younger but then for some reason which i will never understand my parents sent me to a christian school. then i became christian and i still am today my parents still insist i'm buddhist though... i don't really get that. the whole reincarnation thing is ehhh no.


But do you believe ANY of it?


you mean christianity? yes i believe in the foundations like god and that jesus christ is his son and our savior. as for stuff like the story adam and eve, no.
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
I dont believe in any of it. I was raised a "Christian" but then I was smart enough to realize it's all crap and we'll (our generation) will never know the origin of life. Religion is simply for the delusional and the weak-minded.
But, anyhow, to answer the question, I think it's alright as long as they're not being forced into doing changing their religion.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

azn099 wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


azn099 wrote:

i used to be buddhist when i was younger but then for some reason which i will never understand my parents sent me to a christian school. then i became christian and i still am today my parents still insist i'm buddhist though... i don't really get that. the whole reincarnation thing is ehhh no.


But do you believe ANY of it?


you mean christianity? yes i believe in the foundations like god and that jesus christ is his son and our savior. as for stuff like the story adam and eve, no.


Why would you believe one part of a farfetched tale and not believe all of it, why is the jesus story any more plausible than adam and eve?
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
good for them.
they found what they
really believe in. =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.