Post Reply Jobs...
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
Fill up if you want a job..
Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Job:
Extra info:
Pic:


Jobs:
Chef-would be the one who lead the food to the waiter or waitress..
Waiter or Waitress-the one who will deliver the order and the one who will get the bill..
Cashier-the one who will get the bill from the waiter or waitress to give the change of the bill..
Host-the one who'll lead all the works, and the one who'll manage the things that might make the costumers comfortable..

Positions:
Chef:
~
~
Waiter or waitress:
~
~
Cashier:
~
~
Host:
~Mia_25
~

Posted 9/30/08
Username: Mia_25
Name: Pia Raiza
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Job: Host and waitress
Extra info: Kind,responsible,nice,active,energetic..?
Pic:




Posted 9/30/08
Username:XxLizzIxX
Name:Lizzie
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job:Host ^^
Extra info:.........=^^=
Pic:
_[do i have to upload a piccie rights now..lol...im getting ready for school so i dont have much time..ill probably edit it and add it when i get backs!k?]_
Posted 9/30/08
Username: kamille_19_cutie
Name: Prinxezs maki
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Job: chef
Extra info:nice,friendly,active,good at cooking...
Pic:
Posted 10/2/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:

Username:XxLizzIxX
Name:Lizzie
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job:Host ^^
Extra info:.........=^^=
Pic:
_[do i have to upload a piccie rights now..lol...im getting ready for school so i dont have much time..ill probably edit it and add it when i get backs!k?]_



okay!
you're hired!
hehe!
you're one of the hosts..

Posted 10/2/08

kamille_19_cutie wrote:

Username: kamille_19_cutie
Name: Prinxezs maki
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Job: chef
Extra info:nice,friendly,active,good at cooking...
Pic:




you're also hired!
Posted 10/2/08

Mia_25 wrote:


kamille_19_cutie wrote:

Username: kamille_19_cutie
Name: Prinxezs maki
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Job: chef
Extra info:nice,friendly,active,good at cooking...
Pic:




you're also hired!


tnxzzz mia_25....


yes!!!i'm hired....

You must be logged in to post.