First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards (Read First post)
Ninja
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Romania
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

kurai_narumi wrote:


ceatza wrote:


kurai_narumi wrote:


ceatza wrote:

username: Ceatza
character: Sasori
rank: Akatsuki
group: moderator




is that ur backround or your avi pic?


avi pic(for the membership card)....... but if is to big....i will post a litlle one......


no its fine, i can scale it, but what backround do you want?


yes let tis pic to be the background and the pic....just the way it is......^_^
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my stories ;)
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

ceatza wrote:

username: Ceatza
character: Sasori
rank: Akatsuki
group: moderator


yes let tis pic to be the background and the pic....just the way it is......^_^



Lemme know if you want to change anything =\ personally if you want to change the font, i REALLY dont mind.
Ninja
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:

Need These when asking for a membership card:

username:
character:
rank:
group:
Background:
Picture:
Extra (if you want to add a quote, title, etc.):


There are 5 Group Backgrounds: You can Choose one of the Background provided, or you can give me your own. If you don't want to choose from here, and dont want to do it urself i can do it, but i might not get what you want. If you want us too choose, Kurai_Narumi will send you a message of choices.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)


I WANNA 1!!!
Username:Fansy2010
Character:Hinata
Rank: no need
Background:#4
Pic:
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my stories ;)
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

fansy2010 wrote:

I WANNA 1!!!
Username:Fansy2010
Character:Hinata
Rank: no need
Background:#4
Pic:


please pick a different character, someone is already Hinata. The available characters are on the group page.
Ninja
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

kurai_narumi wrote:


fansy2010 wrote:

I WANNA 1!!!
Username:Fansy2010
Character:Hinata
Rank: no need
Background:#4
Pic:


please pick a different character, someone is already Hinata. The available characters are on the group page.


sakura
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my stories ;)
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

fansy2010 wrote:
sakura

Tell me if you want to change anything =)

Ninja
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

kurai_narumi wrote:


fansy2010 wrote:
sakura

Tell me if you want to change anything =)



no i dont want u to change anything =] hope only u make the membership card
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my stories ;)
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

fansy2010 wrote:


kurai_narumi wrote:


fansy2010 wrote:
sakura

Tell me if you want to change anything =)



no i dont want u to change anything =] hope only u make the membership card


! ah im sorry, i looked over the page, and it seems that Sakura is taken as well. =\
Posted 2/27/09
username: dabysam
character: deidara
group: Member
Background: 4
Picture:

Text Color: Anything
Anbu Leader
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

dabysam wrote:

username: dabysam
character: deidara
group: Member
Background: 4
Picture:

Text Color: Anything


Sorry it took this long i kinda gave on the group for a while hope you like it
Posted 6/9/09
hey can help me do it?
Posted 6/9/09
hey can help me ?
Jonin
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
username: emotakoh
> character: Sai
> rank: Anbu (Black OPS)
> group: Root
> Background:
> >
> Picture:
> Image
> Text Color: Gray; Font Text: Anime Ace if available if not, Papyrus may do.
> Extra (if you want to add a quote, title, etc.):
I don't feel anything....they don't put me in mind of anything.



how about something like this?
Anbu Leader
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

Naruto5656565 wrote:

hey can help me ?


what do you need help on
Anbu Leader
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

emotakoh wrote:

username: emotakoh
> character: Sai
> rank: Anbu (Black OPS)
> group: Root
> Background:
> >
> Picture:
> Image
> Text Color: Gray; Font Text: Anime Ace if available if not, Papyrus may do.
> Extra (if you want to add a quote, title, etc.):
I don't feel anything....they don't put me in mind of anything.



how about something like this?


you can have this one too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.