First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chaos;Head (anime)
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

chewy130 wrote:

that is my favorite show at the moment!
I'm watching for the complete english patch to come out so i can play the visual novel.


Oooohhh... 5% to go.... I'm currently downloading the Japanese version so I will just install the patch by the time the English patch was released... Note: You need the Original version before you can install the English patch.
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08


Wonder if Madhouse could animate the awesome parts on the game. It better be an AA or A route end.
Madhouse end? No. That's unacceptable.

Also, lol at anime QUALITY scenes.

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

Lasch wrote:



Wonder if Madhouse could animate the awesome parts on the game. It better be an AA or A route end.
Madhouse end? No. That's unacceptable.

Also, lol at anime QUALITY scenes.



B route for me!
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08
The only good new animes out are Toradora and Chaos Head except Chaos Head is getting kinda dumb.
66692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Las Vegas / Kita-...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
I'm hooked on the show its very interesting. I hope it turns out good because they have it slated for 12 episodes.... Well we will just have to wait and see...

7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


Chaos;head


left to right: Ayase Kishimoto, Sena Aoi, Nanami Nishijō, Rimi Sakihata, Kozue Orihara, and Yua Kusunoki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos;Head

Chaos;Head (カオスヘッド Kaosu Heddo?) is a Japanese visual novel developed by 5pb. and Nitroplus with gore, psychology, and science fiction elements that was released on April 25, 2008 for the PC. A port of the game, tentatively named Chaos;Head Noah, for the Xbox 360 console is currently in development and is slated for release in 2009. The game is described by the development team as a "Delusional Science NVL" (妄想科学NVL Mōsō Kagaku NVL?). The game's premise revolves around a high school student named Takumi Nishijō who unknowingly walks into the scene of a gruesome murder on his way home. More mysterious events starts happening afterwards as more gruesome murders occurs in the area. Takumi struggles to cope with reality and the delusions he experiences as he tries to avoid getting caught by the perpetrator behind the chain of murders.






Heroines from my best pick to poorest pick:
Sena Aoi, Kozue Orihara, Rimi Sakihata, Nanami Nishijō, Ayase Kishimoto, Yua Kusunoki.


Game is better than the anime. I know because I've played the game already. What the fuck have they done to the di-swords.



HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU GET THE GAME?! i want to play it very badly!
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08

deth_hunter wrote:

I'm hooked on the show its very interesting. I hope it turns out good because they have it slated for 12 episodes.... Well we will just have to wait and see...



What?! 12 episodes!! Nooo. I sense that they will somehow rush it. A single route of the game can last for 24 episodes so why 12 only? Anyway, wishing for the B route. If you don't know B route, that was the route in the game when Takumi died (the first scene of episode 1 remember?). That route was also the goriest according to some sources.
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
anywere i can Down the game?
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


deth_hunter wrote:

I'm hooked on the show its very interesting. I hope it turns out good because they have it slated for 12 episodes.... Well we will just have to wait and see...



What?! 12 episodes!! Nooo. I sense that they will somehow rush it. A single route of the game can last for 24 episodes so why 12 only? Anyway, wishing for the B route. If you don't know B route, that was the route in the game when Takumi died (the first scene of episode 1 remember?). That scene was also the goriest according to some sources.


Seriously where can i dOWNload it im almost done with FSN
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08

bujujutko wrote:





faithkiller wrote:


I can help the two of you in installing the game but I won't be able to help you in installing the English translation patch since I'm playing it through Japanese text with walkthrough (I tried it in English but the patch is still in Alpha so it's a little buggy)..

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1499693

You can message me if you need anything. For now, I have to sleep. Oh, the size is 1.4 GB and it is in torrent.

Note: This is not eroge.
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


bujujutko wrote:





faithkiller wrote:


I can help the two of you in installing the game but I won't be able to help you in installing the English translation patch since I'm playing it through Japanese text with walkthrough (I tried it in English but the patch is still in Alpha so it's a little buggy)..

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1499693

You can message me if you need anything. For now, I have to sleep. Oh, the size is 1.4 GB and it is in torrent.

Note: This is not eroge.


aww... its not eroge T.T ohwell i dont give a damn ^.^ ill dl it anyways
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

bujujutko wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


bujujutko wrote:





faithkiller wrote:


I can help the two of you in installing the game but I won't be able to help you in installing the English translation patch since I'm playing it through Japanese text with walkthrough (I tried it in English but the patch is still in Alpha so it's a little buggy)..

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1499693

You can message me if you need anything. For now, I have to sleep. Oh, the size is 1.4 GB and it is in torrent.

Note: This is not eroge.


aww... its not eroge T.T ohwell i dont give a damn ^.^ ill dl it anyways


Its loss of erotic scenes is okay since these type of scenes exists:
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


bujujutko wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


bujujutko wrote:





faithkiller wrote:


I can help the two of you in installing the game but I won't be able to help you in installing the English translation patch since I'm playing it through Japanese text with walkthrough (I tried it in English but the patch is still in Alpha so it's a little buggy)..

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1499693

You can message me if you need anything. For now, I have to sleep. Oh, the size is 1.4 GB and it is in torrent.

Note: This is not eroge.


aww... its not eroge T.T ohwell i dont give a damn ^.^ ill dl it anyways


Its loss of erotic scenes is okay since these type of scenes exists:


good lord! i would never trade erotic scenes for scenes where cute girls are dying! anyways, do you have any link to a dl where it has the erotic scenes? and where did you get the walkthrough?
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08

bujujutko wrote:


good lord! i would never trade erotic scenes for scenes where cute girls are dying! anyways, do you have any link to a dl where it has the erotic scenes? and where did you get the walkthrough?


There is no erotic scenes here. Well, you'll only be able to see perversive delusions of Takumi but not erotic scenes.
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:
If you don't know B route, that was the route in the game when Takumi died


Yeah, how about some spoiler tags. They were made for covering up spoilers, you know.
Well at least there are still two more apparent endings to the game that I get to discover for myself when the patch is fully done.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.