First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chaos;Head (anime)
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
here's some info on how to run the english patch correctly
" I didn't do this, so don't thank me"

900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
amazing
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
It's a very messed up anime but it's oddly addictive. it's like its from an extremely strange eroge. The drawing style is good but the characters are hard to relate to, I like the development of the psychological element though. It's really a piece developed from fragments of very strong and very weak components thrown together, perhaps it'll develop into something really good, it's still building up the plot and has only just introduced the major characters. I think from here on it'll become far more interesting.
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
this series is really interesting..
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


bujujutko wrote:


good lord! i would never trade erotic scenes for scenes where cute girls are dying! anyways, do you have any link to a dl where it has the erotic scenes? and where did you get the walkthrough?


There is no erotic scenes here. Well, you'll only be able to see perversive delusions of Takumi but not erotic scenes.


aww... anways, where did you get the english walkthrough?
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

crimsonxking wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:
If you don't know B route, that was the route in the game when Takumi died


Yeah, how about some spoiler tags. They were made for covering up spoilers, you know.
Well at least there are still two more apparent endings to the game that I get to discover for myself when the patch is fully done.



That would be the case if this was a thread about the game. Unfortunately, it's about the anime so I don't think I feel the necessity of putting a spoiler tag. Anyway, the possibility of the B route is quite slim compared to the AA which I won't spoil since its possibility of happening is high.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

serpentura wrote:

here's some info on how to run the english patch correctly
" I didn't do this, so don't thank me"



I used that patch but I can't make it work so I used the buggy patch (Alpha).
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


serpentura wrote:

here's some info on how to run the english patch correctly
" I didn't do this, so don't thank me"



I used that patch but I can't make it work so I used the buggy patch (Alpha).


hmmm, if i remember correctly,there's already three english patch.if this doesn't work i'll just try the other two
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

bujujutko wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


bujujutko wrote:


good lord! i would never trade erotic scenes for scenes where cute girls are dying! anyways, do you have any link to a dl where it has the erotic scenes? and where did you get the walkthrough?


There is no erotic scenes here. Well, you'll only be able to see perversive delusions of Takumi but not erotic scenes.


aww... anways, where did you get the english walkthrough?


I had it in Japanese but I used translate.google.com to have it changed to English.
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / United States, Ca...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
hell wih this, read the novel
VISUAL NOVEL HAS FULL ENGLISH TRANSLATION
visual novel freaking ROCKS!
the effect is awesome, the scenes where he's sitting in his base, and he constantly turns around in his chair cause he thinks he's being watched. also the fact at certain scenes you control his imagination, either you'll see some random fanservice thing, or some overexaggerated horror thing.
also it's a bit creepy in fullscreen with no other person around you. at least i was getting creep vibes.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

zerog wrote:

hell wih this, read the novel
VISUAL NOVEL HAS FULL ENGLISH TRANSLATION
visual novel freaking ROCKS!
the effect is awesome, the scenes where he's sitting in his base, and he constantly turns around in his chair cause he thinks he's being watched. also the fact at certain scenes you control his imagination, either you'll see some random fanservice thing, or some overexaggerated horror thing.
also it's a bit creepy in fullscreen with no other person around you. at least i was getting creep vibes.


Please link to me the English translation patch website. I'm having trouble with the buggy patch I'm using. I forgot the name of it.
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY- Dats all im r...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Er... wrong section. This is suppose to be in the Chaos;Head anime section.
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
the main character is too over reacting
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

Godxclericx wrote:

Er... wrong section. This is suppose to be in the Chaos;Head anime section.


This is the anime section.
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / canada, holy brit...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
,why xbox?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.