First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think there will be a 2nd Season???
Member
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Moonlight
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
im really curious about that xebec that they making a 2nd season of toloveru. do you think there will be a 2nd season??? but the xebec i think they depends on the public demand of JAPAN.


coz some1 says xebec didn't make a 2nd season of any animes they made but some1 says also the problem was not finished yet but it depends on you if there will be a 2nd season.

for me i hope so.
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines \m/
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
I really believe that xebec will create a season 2 for To-Love-Ru.

1. The anime was left in a good spot for continuation. Since Lala didnt leave Earth, there still is a great chance for xebec to continue the anime.

Like having a bigger war for Rito between the girls, or more challenges await Rito because in Season 2 he might develop better feelings for Lala right? Possible that Lala's sisters, Nana and Momo, will show up and Oshizinu or whatever her name is (referring to the ghost) will become alive once more (read the manga to clarrify). And lastly maybe more Characters!!!!

Maybe? right? just thinking out the possible happenings in Season 2, if ever it will come out.
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
i might say no, because in anime network shows that To Love-Ru is only 26 episodes. sry guys. i found that site and its true that To Love-Ru series is over.
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines \m/
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
give me the link of the site skullman! >.< :o.. i dont believe this... i dont... prove me wrong.... for i believe To Love Ru will go on..

now give me the website that shows your point.. grrr
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines \m/
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
please gimme the link :((
Member
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Moonlight
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Skullman wrote:

i might say no, because in anime network shows that To Love-Ru is only 26 episodes. sry guys. i found that site and its true that To Love-Ru series is over.


WTF!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND!!!!!??? TELL US WHAT SITE DID YOU FIND!!!???
Member
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines! some...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
hmmm......how should i say this..............
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

kennethy wrote:


Skullman wrote:

i might say no, because in anime network shows that To Love-Ru is only 26 episodes. sry guys. i found that site and its true that To Love-Ru series is over.


WTF!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND!!!!!??? TELL US WHAT SITE DID YOU FIND!!!???


here. dont whine.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9091
Member
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines! some...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
THAT WEBSITE THING IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!
i've been searching for the main website of TLR but i never found one......
you're just being annoying skullman
from looks of it......you're hentai addict.....
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines \m/
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
thanks for the link. ill check it out
Member
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Moonlight
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Skullman wrote:


kennethy wrote:


Skullman wrote:

i might say no, because in anime network shows that To Love-Ru is only 26 episodes. sry guys. i found that site and its true that To Love-Ru series is over.


WTF!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND!!!!!??? TELL US WHAT SITE DID YOU FIND!!!???


here. dont whine.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9091


but it just only said only 26. maybe it is just only for season 1 but they didn't say that there will be no another season so i think there a chance that xebec made an another season
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines \m/
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
okay i just checked it. and there is nothing much that will really really confirm that there will be no 2nd season..

i agree the season 1 has ended (episode 26) but theres nothing saying that there will be no season 2.. right?
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines \m/
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
same as kennethy... go mga pare!!!! XD GO b0rdz!!!! batalyon pitbull sugod!!! XDXDXDXD
Member
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines \m/
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
mengiko. don't call people like that.. please. thats very mean :((
Member
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines! some...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
hmm......i'll call him anything i want to......
its his fault.......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.