Post Reply Role Playing!!!!!!
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
hey hey here we can role play so yeahh really easy and fun!!!!

i'll start

my first day of schoooll hope i do will *i entered the scholl it was huge*




okk you're torn!!!
26802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / between a rock an...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
*bows* hajimemashite. you can call me kitsune-chan :)
can i join in this RP?
*walks up behind you and bumps into you, dropping all of my books* oops! im sorry! so sorry! its my first day. *nervously picks up books* is it yours too?
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
help's you pic up the book's yeahhh it is nice to meet cha veronica r v
26802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / between a rock an...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

help's you pic up the book's yeahhh it is nice to meet cha veronica r v


thank you. im Alex *looks at floor* mm... it looks like we'r going da same way huh? c'mon! *takes your hand and leads you down to the class*
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
*walks up to both of you as you walk down the hall*
Hiya! I'm Joy! What are your names?
Posted 10/4/08
*bell rings*
Hello~ I will be your teacher so hope you do good this year.
Posted 10/4/08
*bell rings*
*runs as fast as i can towards the gate* ughh... first day of school im soo late!! *arrives* whoah.. this school is well huge.. hope i can make some new friends this year!..
Posted 10/4/08

cymbeliene wrote:

*bell rings*
*runs as fast as i can towards the gate* ughh... first day of school im soo late!! *arrives* whoah.. this school is well huge.. hope i can make some new friends this year!..


*runs into you* oh sorry.I'm the dorm leader hear. Hey you have a hallpass?? it looks like these

Do you have it?
Posted 10/5/08

Black_princess_ wrote:


cymbeliene wrote:

*bell rings*
*runs as fast as i can towards the gate* ughh... first day of school im soo late!! *arrives* whoah.. this school is well huge.. hope i can make some new friends this year!..


*runs into you* oh sorry.I'm the dorm leader hear. Hey you have a hallpass?? it looks like these

Do you have it?


hee hee, i dont really have any.. do u know where i can get one..?
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
*Bell rings*
*running towards the gate before it closes*
whew...I made it..*pant*..good thing icame before the gate closed..*pant*
Wow this school is huge i hope i don't get lost looking for my classroom
*paused to catch my breath*
Posted 10/5/08

cymbeliene wrote:


Black_princess_ wrote:


cymbeliene wrote:

*bell rings*
*runs as fast as i can towards the gate* ughh... first day of school im soo late!! *arrives* whoah.. this school is well huge.. hope i can make some new friends this year!..


*runs into you* oh sorry.I'm the dorm leader hear. Hey you have a hallpass?? it looks like these

Do you have it?


hee hee, i dont really have any.. do u know where i can get one..?


oooOOOO my bad! you just joined rite?
Posted 10/5/08

Black_princess_ wrote:


cymbeliene wrote:


Black_princess_ wrote:


cymbeliene wrote:

*bell rings*
*runs as fast as i can towards the gate* ughh... first day of school im soo late!! *arrives* whoah.. this school is well huge.. hope i can make some new friends this year!..


*runs into you* oh sorry.I'm the dorm leader hear. Hey you have a hallpass?? it looks like these

Do you have it?


hee hee, i dont really have any.. do u know where i can get one..?


oooOOOO my bad! you just joined rite?


yeah ..
You must be logged in to post.