First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply When u first saw Itazura na Kiss did u want to stop watching it(as in boring)
Member
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
no.. never......................................
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK - England - Su...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
At the beginning it was cos iv seen so many anime which had the same storyline in lik ep 1 and 2
However by ep6, it became soo interesting and addictive cos the storyline was actually moving in a faster pace!!

1877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mystery
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this
Member
24084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
It hooked me in from the very first few seconds!! awwww!! i LOVED and still LOVE this anime!!
Member
13533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
I did the first time I saw it cause think they use a little to light colors, but I liked the the story of the anime.
Member
4263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
I Was Addict When I Watch the First Episode >___< !! So Loving .. Cute ,, Kya ! lols
Member
3517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
This is seriously amazing. I've been OBSESSED with it. I really do love Kotoko. Normally i hate the main character and this time it's not the case. i do like iri though. He is such a conceited jerk but he is so funny. All the times he teases her, priceless. But i do feel real bad for her. Whoever thought that this was boring, THINK AGAIN! i've been watching it for like two days straight and I'm not sick of it.
Member
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEVER WANTED TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT WAS THE BEST ANIME EVA AND ITS OVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOW IM GONNA B SAD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY ANIME JUST LIKE THIS PLEASE TELL MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

devily_girl wrote:

i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this


WHY DID U THINK THE END WAS BORING IT WAS AWESOME AND THE DRAMA IS GOOD TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD!!!!!????
1877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mystery
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:

i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this


WHY DID U THINK THE END WAS BORING IT WAS AWESOME AND THE DRAMA IS GOOD TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD!!!!!????


i nvr said the ending was bad i just say that i was bore than i hve nuthing to do so i watch the ending and the ending was good
Member
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i love this series so i didnt get bore.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08


Defiently Yes,

The plot was so ANNOYING she chased him,cried,no progress,then after ALOT of ep's the annoying plot seemingsly dissapered and i got intrested.

The plot at first made me HATE this anime....I can't rewatch the first few ep's without wanting to destroy my computor No OFFENSE.

But i LOVE it now after something finnally made the plot not irratating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Sincerly Cloe
Member
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:

i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this


WHY DID U THINK THE END WAS BORING IT WAS AWESOME AND THE DRAMA IS GOOD TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD!!!!!????


i nvr said the ending was bad i just say that i was bore than i hve nuthing to do so i watch the ending and the ending was good


oh i c wat ur saying now i watched it cuz i was bored but i watched first ep and fell in love wit it i watchin the drama now and its basically the same thing but i like the anime better but it looks like there's more to it in the drama cuz it has 58 episodes and each episode is like 73 minutes long its awesosme!
1877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mystery
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:

i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this


WHY DID U THINK THE END WAS BORING IT WAS AWESOME AND THE DRAMA IS GOOD TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD!!!!!????


i nvr said the ending was bad i just say that i was bore than i hve nuthing to do so i watch the ending and the ending was good


oh i c wat ur saying now i watched it cuz i was bored but i watched first ep and fell in love wit it i watchin the drama now and its basically the same thing but i like the anime better but it looks like there's more to it in the drama cuz it has 58 episodes and each episode is like 73 minutes long its awesosme!


?.?
Member
1175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / london
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
no! coz i fink the first epi was funny. n i wanted to wat would happen next. fank god for that. i love this anime sooooo much.lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.